DUDE, POOP/DICK JOKES, LAMAO!!

DUDE, POOP/DICK JOKES, LAMAO!!

That Man of Steel quote is the most euphoric fedora-tier pretentious bullshit.

Poop/dick jokes are better than pseudo-intellectual nonsense and hamfisted religious allegory.

It's like they're aimed at different audiences woah.

Hola contrarians!

too deep for you?

Yours would be the contrarian opinion, not theirs.

Man of Steel and BvS got universally panned.

The MoS quote wasn't done by Snyder or even any of the involved writers that was taken from Morrison.

Thank god whedon will destroy the dceu

I'm pretty bummed that Sup Forums can't appreciate the writing of an actually smart person like Grant Morrison and just tosses it aside as edgy/pretentious writing.
Come on guys, put some neurons in your shitposts.

ALL CAPESHIT IS TRASH

Marvel=DC=TRASH

DUDE BRAAAP LMAO
stop acting like youre on a website filled with intellectuals

You'd be a contrarian for thinking anything Snyder's made is a great movie, user

best writing in the world framed/delivered improperly becomes pretensions tripe.

and this is a zack snyder movie we're talking about

>watching capeshit
Stop it.

DUDE ENTRY LEVEL PHILOSOPHICAL BIBLICAL ALLEGORY TRASH LMAO

so what? Lucy the movie referenced The Birth of Adam (Michaelangelo) and people rightly called it out as pretentious and cringey.

bvs managed to make epicurus seem like a retarded fuckwit because it had a retarded fuckwit vomit up a mangled quote.

Delivery matters. A lot.

These dc prentiousness is really cringy, especially when the audience isn't invested in the characters, in order to really take that shit seriously it has to be the first movie you've ever watched in your life

Ok, manchild. What was the issue with Russell Crowe's delivery?

the movie surrounding it, where clark neither acts in a particularly heroic or inspiring manner. The next movie was even worse in this respect.

crowe did what he could

>taking capeshit seriously

I wish I could get into Snyder-posting, but I can't stop getting upset over it.
I know this is literal bait at this point, but knowing some retards actually believe this is maddening.

Crowes delivery of that was absolutely perfect though

see

Get your own business and I don't think that the two sides have been a good.

Yes, a bad movie can have a few good lines and a good movie can have a few bad lines. It happens. Get over it.

GoTG2 is worse than dog shit.

Fpbp

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

HOOKED ON A FEELIN XD

>G-G-GOOD MOVIE

what the fuck lol. Glad I skipped this crap.

really makes me think