Fucking nigger

Fucking nigger

cry some more bitch

Eat more shit, nigger.

Paper beats rock :^)

Is this from today?

Has it started, have BLM come out of hiding on our day 9/11?

Any context or are you just going to keep pretending that anyone other than rednecks give a fuck about professional niggeregg throwing?

Triggered lol

jej

hope they all get fired. shameful display. they get paid WAY TOO MUCH MONEY to be "muh slavery past".

whites have been slaves in the past too but you don't see us acting like morons.

THEY ARE NOT FUCKING OPPRESSED. THEYRE MAKING MORE MONEY THAN I AM. THEYRE IN EVERY TV SHOW, MOVIE, SONG, ETC. I CANT TURN ON THE TV AND NOT SEE A RICH NIGGER. AM I IN FUCKING BIZARRO WORLD? I WANT SOMEONE TO NUKE US

Ref should have clocked him 2bh

>Watching cuckball

Good. I want every normie to see this type of negro delusion.

stop giving these fucking niggers attention

i know cheerleading strong nigger bucks like a good sissy cheerleader is all you americuckburgers have in life but we dont want to hear about it

everyone should boycott this shit until these faggot players start boycotting the games themselves. I'm sick of this grandstanding bullshit

>cheerleading strong nigger bucks like a good sissy cheerleader
>Says Sweden

I don't get it ?

Is he disrespecting a silent minute for 9/11 victims or something like that ?

Black NFL players should prove black lives matter by no longer beating up their wives and kids this season and demonstrate that the police should be less aggressive in black communities by no longer getting arrested for pulling hood shit in clubs.

Raising fist like that is the quintessential "Black Power" salute

Get #ohsaycanyousee trending on twitter. Make the decussion about these people disrespecting soldiers and why they don't do this after the anthem

Aka disrespecting those who died on 9/11
Nigget should have his contract slashed

Third post best post