>Hillary's Deplorable Comments 9/9/16
youtu.be/EtO9N3Q5d60

>Trump @ Schlafy funeral in St. Louis, MO 9/10/16
youtu.be/MXQ-SG2yhjA
>Pence at Values Voters Summit 9/10/16
youtu.be/lg1S7jM1eR8
>Trump Ad: Veterans
youtu.be/Bc62ruc3o6k

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Pensacola FL 9/9/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eBogVFrBf_8
>Trump at Voter Summit in DC 9/9/16
youtu.be/KxnZ3lPkCcY
>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04
>Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0 (T)
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8 (c)
>Trump @ NY Conservative party conv 9/7/16
youtu.be/weKzwGEcHpQ

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FyzE9thQIPo
youtube.com/watch?v=0MjNsNW8DvM
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM
primarymodel.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-XoqHFawOoQ
youtu.be/11-EAzsGxgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MDxE6EczNxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOOVEMENT

/r/ smug Trump Pepe throat fucking a crying Wojak Hillary while Trump is saying "What's the matter? Got a frog in your throat?"

Please e-mail [email protected] if you want to use this image

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

The Don is MAX PAYNE.

President Trump is thankful to 9/11

Kek will kill Hillary and triumph over Moloch

post you're trumps

Are you guys feeling it?

Under budget and ahead of schedule.

SAURON DEFEATED CONFIRMED

Honestly she's a scumbag but it's a bit unnerving to see how many people here are so happy about her plummeting health.

kek

What will nappen if Hillary drop out before election?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=0MjNsNW8DvM

based pharmabro

PRAISE KEK

r/political_revolution is now wondering if Bernie will become the nominee if Hillary drops out.

Cold And Alone In November

She stepped out of the shower and shuffled toward the bathroom mirror. 9:00 PM, one week after she lost it all.

Hillary wiped the fog off her vanity, moving her hand slowly in clockwise circles. Her hands were shaking. They never stopped shaking these days. She coughed and looked at her reflection.

She was wrapped in a plain white towel. She looked at her skin, sagging and pruny from the warm shower. Cold air blew in the window.

She looked at her body and her aging face. No make-up, no hair product, no little American flag pendant on her chest. She met her gaze in the mirror.

For the first time, Hillary felt truly alone. Her eyes grew red, and the tears began welling up. She could call Bill, but he was asleep. She could call Chelsea, but she was off doing work for the Foundation...or what was left of it.

For the first time, Hillary saw only Hillary. Not the first female president. Not the first lady of the 90's. Not the female Senator from New York, or the secretary of state who once spent her days, weeks, months jet-setting around the world.

She was none of that. It was as if she never was. She saw a 68 year old woman staring back at her. She cried. Her whole life seemed to be building to a triumphant end and now she was nothing.

She was simply an old woman. A woman who had never truly loved. She married a man who slept around and never felt passion for their marriage. A man who was too caught up in his own power plays and affairs to really look at her and say "My dear, you look beautiful tonight."

She had never really lived her life. She let her life pass her by.

Yes, for the first time in a very, very long time, Hillary felt alone. Hillary felt powerless. Hillary felt meaningless and her life did too. Hillary felt old.

She sat down on the edge of her shower, and buried her face into her hands. For the first time in years, she cried.

The cold November wind whistled softly by the open window. And she cried.

>DROP OUT
>DROP OUT
>DROP OUT

put NO TEARS in the subject line

>HOLY SHIT NEW VIDEO

Video seen previously zoomed in on her leg. Metal falls out.

Robot confirmed.

>HOLY SHIT NEW VIDEO

CNN is full damage control

IT WAS JUST A STUMBLE BRO

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

cool

A Crisp Evening in November

He looked out the window at the traffic on the streets below. 9:00 PM, one week after he won it all.

He had just stepped out of the shower. Moving slowly but deliberately he straightened the soap dispenser on the sink, grabbed a hand towel from the rack, and cleared the fog from his vanity.

Donald caught his gaze in the mirror. He saw an old man looking back at him. Wrapped in a plain white towel, red from the hot shower, he took in his reflection.

He was weary. After days, weeks, months jet-setting around the country, speaking to Americans from all walks of life, he finally had a few days to gather his thoughts. As he looked in the mirror, he asked himself, "Why did you do this?"

Donald sat down to ponder for a moment while he cooled off. He looked around the bathroom. He looked past all of the luxury and comforts in the bathroom. He looked past the life he had spent half a century building for himself. He looked past everything, and thought of something greater.

After a few moments of reflection, he stood up to meet his gaze in the mirror once again. He looked himself squarely in the eyes. Hair undone, no TV make-up. No tailored suit or American flag pendant, no silk tie or cufflinks. Just him. Only Donald.

He had an answer. "For my father. For my family." He stood back, and squinted into the mirror. He cocked his head to the side and said softly, "For my country."

The sounds of the bustling city below rang through the cracked window. A cool breeze ran through the room, clearing out the steam.

"Honey, are you coming to bed?" Melania said gently, from the other room.

"Not tonight, dear." President Trump looked in the mirror once more. "It's time to get to work."

I saw pharmabro live, glorious moment

I imagine this isn't the first time she's fainted after seeing something big and black came at her

People cheered when Hitler died, people always cheer when evil dies.

its too late in most states to put someone else on the ballot. There'd be a big campaign to write in someone else

THAT GUY WHO COMES IN FROM RIGHT WITH IPHONE OUT IS FILMING

Can Bernie somehow get cucked again?

WTF

after all the shit she has done?

after sean died? fuck that, RIP Vile Rat

Her own fault. She is running for president's chair and is lying about her health. No empathy for her.

MY LIFE FORCE

IS RETURNING TO ME

I LIVE AGAIN

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

>She follows Trump on twitter

Oh baby

It's almost as if she's had dozens of people killed and sold governmental influence to foreign donors or something.

Tell that to the 4 men that died in Benghazi

The fucking murderous scumbag traitor deserves it.

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK

>oy vey, it's like an oven out there.

All of her life waiting for this moment, with everything on her side and her fucking health goes to shit!
PRAISE KEK

What will happen if she drops out?

Wait, who is he?

OH GOD, YA SHOT ME, AAAHHH....

what the fuck is going on with this demon

Joe Biden steps in and wins

what the fuckkkkkkkkk

He get's cucked every night by Tyrone

HAHAHAHA someone edit Hilary's face on to this
This is literally her entire campaign

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-XoqHFawOoQ

HOLY SHIT. JUST WHEN I THOUGHT YESTERDAY COULDN'T BE TOPPED, THIS SHIT HAPPENED. PRAISE KEK

What devilry is this?

He's the second best shitposter int the world

AYYYYYYY

Can confirm. It's a shoah here in the city.

There may be a day when the strength of men comes to its end, but it is not this day! We are high energy!

WHAT THE FUCK

Remind me again how she reacted when Qaddafi died.

do we have any OC about the fainting?

BETTER ANGLE youtu.be/11-EAzsGxgQ

can you wait guys?

LMAO

haven't seen this in a while

SHES A ROBOT!!!

We are in the best timeline

lots of people are just a bit smug, glad that what they'd been saying about her was proven more true, especially since the media is constantly saying they are wrong and writing it off as conspiracy theories. It's a big "I told you so" moment that helps to BTFO the people who are so certain that she's in perfect health.

H A P P E N I N G

TUMBLING DOWN!

youtube.com/watch?v=MDxE6EczNxs

GUYS look at the security, the secret service they don't even flinch. this is normal! holy fuck.

Shkerli asking the questions the fucking reporters refuse to ask.

Watched live on periscope. Comfy Sunday

Holy fuck you're right

Fuckin Martyrdom

Holy SHIT you can hear it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

>yet another angle
>about a split second catastrophical failure
>filmed multiple times despite attempts of trying to form a wall

Modern times sure are scary in a way, eh?

Fresh tribute for hero of this glorious day

fucking kek, love that

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME

same, was ebin. feelsgoodman

Hillary confirmed for Synth

interdasting

BREAKING: Hillary's "fall" was actually dodging fire from sniper that has now been captured with help from pictures from his social media accounts. Awaiting identification. This is the best photo they obtained of the man.

What did (((they))) mean by this?

No seriously, what is ghost activity?

What in the fuck

FUCKIN MARTYRDOM CASUAL

We cyberpunk now!

"THEY LIVE" IS REAL
MY FUCKING GOD

WHACK EM!

NANIIIIIII

> tfw watching Trump rallies exactly like in the image

It's the ultimate comfy, while having some nice hot meal with tea.

Holy shit