FUCK BLACK DRUMPF

FUCK BLACK DRUMPF

Other urls found in this thread:

prri.org/research/white-working-class-attitudes-economy-trade-immigration-election-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love that they hate turmp so much that they do not put him in.

>black drumpf
>not "donald turnt-up"
You people are mediocre.

I used to be a Sup Forumstard until posts like these made me understand that Sup Forums is basically mirror SJW's

now your'e gettin it

WHat?

They literally shitted all over Obama, are you an idiot?

This episode was completely apolitical, yet Sup Forums still complains.

based

Classic meme.

"If you adopt your enemies winning strategy they win"

Sup Forums isn't winning anything by finding stuff in media which isn't there.

goyim know

>"we'll win by making ourselves look like racist, conspiracy theory spouting psychotics."
Trump didn't win because of Sup Forums, he won because Hilary was absolutely dogshit at running a campaign and because the majority of blue collar people voted for Trump. I miss the days when people complained about how the left constantly tries to politicize everything, now days we don't even seem to need the left to do that.

Friendly reminder that these are the people who can't shut up about the media fucking with Trump.

>because the majority of blue collar people voted for Trump
The majority of blue collar racist people.
prri.org/research/white-working-class-attitudes-economy-trade-immigration-election-donald-trump/

They look perfectly normal, you retarded redditor.

>calling me reddior
>kekisten flag
>rl meeting
>using reddit
>normal

>fat bloated sack of shit
>gaymurr chair
Jesus

Me on the left

Does fats have a see-through beard?

ugly inbred

Guy on the far right looks like Todd Howard in a cheap Halloween costume.

Post your own pic, pretty boy. Your cherrypicked shit is meaningless.

>underage numale jizzing over his babyface
Ever thought how pathetic you are?

Every time I post pictures of my massive veiny cock I get banned so no

You wish, tiny pecker boy. Your insecurity is oozing through this pathetic veil of anonymity.

there are ugly and attractive people who support any politician ever, finding a few ugly neckbeards who like a politician you dislike proves nothing, funny meme tho

>chery picking the most extreme obscure twitter SJWs
>claiming this is the mainstream left
>complain about cherry picking
Last post wasn't even me bruh. Also I don't look very good but I got a full academic scholarship for working on my PhD so I somehow doubt I am insecure. You on the other hand defend ugly fat loser that come together over a meme presidency online cause they remind you of yourself.

They're not even ugly. It's just there's a ton of twig looking trannies in the making frequenting this board who think they're hot shit.

Keep fantasizing about all that shit when everyone knows you're a 16 years old little fagboi shitposting from his dad's basement. You're not fooling anyone.

2 of them are butt ugly. 3 of them are fat. 2 Look normal.

>fat bloated sacks of shit
>not ugly
Yeah PLUS SIZE IS BEAUTIFUL FOLKS

>Nintendo posters on his wall

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>everybody I know is a NEET
>I am NEET
>ergro everybody on Sup Forums is like me

The only remotely decent looking one is the one with the long blond hair

And even that guy needs to cut his damn hair and take a bath.

why is okay for these comedians to constantly attack the office of the president like this

we are the greatest country in the world and our president deserves a bit of respect for protecting us

I seriously think the FCC should slap some fines on these cucks and put network execs on the hotseat

good falseflag

This is really unAmerican of you

>why is okay for these comedians to constantly attack the office of the president like this
Cause your current president behaves like a 70 year old racist fox viewer insulting people and generally lacking respect of the the history of your country, the office and basic human decency.

>nintendo posters
What happened to you know decorating with paintings?

nothing unamerican about putting unpatriotic rebels in their place

Fuck off Lefty/pol/ and your falseflag posting

Well, trump called athletes to be fired because he disagreed with their freedom of speech. The literal head of the government is dictating what people can or can't say.

this

its fucking disgusting watching these liberals pretend to be us, most of us are wellspoken and intelligent and don't fall for shitty bait like this thread

You seem upset.

>normal

Uglyfag detected

Yeah, we are too highly intellectual for them.Praise KEK!Shadilay brother!

Most of these guys look pretty normal to me like average Americans

Go to a Bernie or Hillary rally and you'll see the same thing, except remove the MAGA hats and replace it with pink hair or naruto headbands.

See

If that's seriously the average American these days then P.T class needs to be every day from grade school to high school.

blame Michael Obamas fitness program.

>being as mad as libtards when faced with the truth
get a load of this cunt

Shareblue is strong in this thread, fuck off discuck raiders

You forget the part where they dress up, meet and post on reddit. Even if this is considered normal in the US it's fucking disgusting and embarrassing.

Fuck off shariablue

>le shareblue XDD
no you fucking newfag

>Le MAGA falseflagging XDD

No, you fuck off Shariablue

>posting the truth is falseflag now

I am pretty damn sure the United States has had the obesity problem way earlier then that nobody Michelle Obama.
Hell if Michelle Obamas secret plot was to make America fat she sure ass hell wouldn't have succeeded with such efficiency in such a short period.

How is that wall coming along?

>anally annihilated when faced with the truth about being memeing mongrels

>implying Sup Forums isn't mongrel LARP station
Also I am whiter than you.

Rural and suburban fat retards BTFO top kek

Same here mate. Just look at how much ""triggered"" they are

If you major in history you might as well be a neet

>they look perfectly normal
No seriously what happened yanks?

youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY

You can stop bumping your own thread now Shariablue

>out enemies are ruining the world
>lets ruin it ourselves!

9/11 happened

Also nice get

>le epic unemployment meme
>implying I made my decision without checking the facts
I used to think that this meme is American cause even with only a M.A. in history we have 0% unemploymence in Germany. But even in the US the job market is great for people who majored in history, especialy if they got a PhD. We did some research on my Alma Mater and over 90% of Alumni were "happy" or "very happy" with their current emplyment status. So yeah, no you can't back up your shit with anything except maybe that I will never be rich doing history but desu I prefer to read, write and go to conference than being cucked by the job market into doing something I hate.

>getting PhD
>can't fucking write a coherent paragraph to save his life

>I can't refute your argument but I found a typo and so I will just continute to talk about it in greentext XD
What exactly didn't you understand?

I'm a different user, your syntax is just fucking awful in multiple posts.

I am posting on Sup Forums so I don't really care but attacking my syntax doesn't help "his" cause.

>all these percentages add up to 77 percent

I just expect better effort from a PhD student. Pretty much looks like you are just larping.

>BLACK DRUMPF
You mean Obama?

you don't understand freedom of speech do you?

Yes. And?
There are obviously several sections of the chart that don't have their percentages written out because they are too small.

>we are the greatest country in the world
Debateable
>our president deserves a bit of respect
Why? (not just Trump, I mean any president throughout history)

>we are the greatest country in the world
kek
>and our president deserves a bit of respect for protecting us
Your president has made it his mission to turn the office of POTUS into a complete mockery.
No comedian could debase it as much as he does every time he speaks.

Last two episodes were absolute trash. Why has the writing been so inconsistent this season?

New women writers as well as worse ones from old writers

>I just expect better effort from a PhD student
really? this website has plenty of professionals that come on here to post retarded vile shit.

I wanted to visit Boyana's frescoes thsi summer but instead I got shit faced drunk the night before with some bulgarian friends, woke up at 13:00 and missed the bus to the church. Feels bad.

>my local AMC has been playing classic Disney movies all month, different one each week
>didn't go to any except the last one, Mulan, which just might be my favorite Disney movie
>love it
>talk to my friend the next day, he's the biggest Rick and Morty fan faggot ever but as long as you don't get him started on it he's fine
>he asks me if I did anything interesting over the weekend
>tell him "well I actually went to the AMC the other day, they were playing Mulan so I went to go see it. Have you ever seen it?"
Now this next part I need to make clear has not been exaggerated one bit. I get it, this is Sup Forums, people just want a laugh, so they'll dress up a greentext, get some (you)s, and move on. But I want you to know that what I'm about to say happened 100% as I describe it.
>the FIRST thing he says after hearing what I said is "heh heh... szechaun sauce..."
>he gets the biggest fucking grin on his face and starts laughing his ass off
>I say "Oh, go fuck yourself" and drive home
What could cause someone's fucking brain to function in this way. I am legit terrified that one fucking cartoon could rewrite someone's psyche so hard that just the mere mention of something tangentially related to one fucking joke can trigger the link back to the source material. Lemme break that down for you for a second
>I mention Mulan
>the thing that is NUMBER ONE, TOP OF THE LIST for him when he hears the word "Mulan" is the fucking sauce from rick and morty. Not any of the songs, not Disney, not even fucking China, the sauce. That is his IMMEDIATE response. For all intents and purposes, for him, it's as if the sauce called "Mulan" existed first in a Rick and Morty episode and then they made a Disney movie about it.

>this website has plenty of professionals

>dumb neet thinks everyone's a neet or underaged

the point as i saw it was that Trump and Obama arent that different. Both continue fighting useless wars and have an ego problem (I legitimately think Obama's is worse but hes just better at hiding it than Trump).

Half of the country is racist according to you faggots. Maybe it's time to step back and take a look at the crock of shit you're being fed.

How many leftist meme buzzwords can you guys find in this post? I spotted 7.

stop fishing for (you)'s, you already posted this in another thread.

I used to be lefty SJW until I converted to Islam and realized that leftists are legitimate sociopaths. I don't like the far right, but I empathize with the anger and frustration they feel. They at least have some tangible human emotion behind their words. Leftists seem almost devoid of empathy and compassion to the point that it alarms me.

>untill I converted to Islam.
What kind? And do you practice taqiyya?

t. pol

>being a professional and coming to Sup Forums

>this thread

>Dude, the government should just fine or ban anyone who makes fun of the government, lol
That's how you get a totalitarian state, friendo.

>until I converted to Islam

I know youre memeing but i come from a muslim background and honestly, fuck islam. Mohammad was a cunning evil motherfucker, only Ali was a brave guy in all those guys(and look at how he paid the price), arabs are the peak of generacy so much that they'd even rape their own kids, they deserve to get nuked, they are literally subhuman, even worse than niggers.
Jesus would fucking destroy Allah in a second without trying.