Doakes was right

Doakes was right.

Yeah but he didn't have to be a dick about it

>rewatch Dexter thinking it's going to get really stupid in later seasons
>it's stupid from the beginning

eh, it aired like 11 years ago

we've all grown up since then, there's no shame in liking it when you're 18yo or younger

>its a 'Dex is almost caught out on a lie but is then given a convenient excuse and told how to feel' episode

I love the show but fuck, this rewatch is getting tricky. Only watching until Trinity anyway.

MORGAN YOU FUCKIN WEIRDO

JESUS CHRIST MORGAN I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG BUT THIS? JESUS CHRIST MORGAN

I lasted 3 episodes of season 1. it's not the show I remember

i want to make love with debra

>tfw no robo Doakes

yeah he was, but he's a nigger so that invalidates any and all opinions that he may have had, which may nor may not have turned out to be true.

I dropped it after season 2. It was boring without Doakes to keep him on his toes.

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my son and you're my blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, ya ain't gonna have a life. Don't forget to visit your mother.

Do you think he was surprised motherfucker?

Stop grinning like a fucking psycho and get back to work

DAMMIT MORGAN YOU DA BAY HARBOR BUTCHER

How many curse words can she chain together while peeing?

STOP GRINNIN LIKE A FUCKIN PSYCHO

DO YOU THINK I'M HERE TO INVITE YOU TO MY NEPHEW'S BRIS?

Doakes was REALLLLL POHHHHHLICE

>be honest cop everyone hates because the serial killer you're after is likeable

>everyone hates
Everyone loved Doakes. He's hilarious.

>SUPRISE ASSHOLE!
My favourite line

as many as she wants

.....noooooo.......!

Yes Sylvester Styallalone

Context

>tfw Dexter is over and there is nothing quite like it
hold me brehs

>Doakes never came back as Robo-Doakes

Could have saved the show.

Him and Dex were the same, their similarities should've been highlighted more.

just a beyblade stunt double getting unlucky
i thought she looked like debra so i saved it

Exactly this

>Doakes is straight-shooting cop on the hunt and trying to find out who this psycho serial killer is that's going around butchering people
>b-b-but he's also a big meanie and a hard-ass, so it's okay to murder him, call him a villain, and tarnish his name forever by framing him as the real serial killer

Why did normies hate Doakes so much?

>finally see her nips
>in this way
God dammit

>straight shooting
>kills a person on the sidewalk bc of a vendetta
Dex and Doakes could've been buddy cops

Doakes did nothing wrong.

>Doakes was a Special Operator in the Rangers
>gets rekt by Dexter in CQC
>Dexter just went to weekend karate lessons

I met her at jc penny. I think her name tag said jenny.
I tried buying my stuff but she kept interrupting me saying huh? and talking about electronic infetterence (I don't think that's an actual word)

because Dexter's the main character and the main character is the hero

Lust after the real thing instead.
My god the things I would do to her.

>Adidas and Nike
pick a side bitch

Watch the first two seasons and pretend the rest doesn't exist.
Solid 7.5/10 show.

Doakes was a good nigga. I don't know why they killed him, Dexter was starting to become a little bitch, they should have make Doakes discover his pale ass and start a spinoff series with him solving cases and shit.

4 is also a good watch.
S3 and the rest are skippable though.

Its a funny show. There wasn't anything else to watch on premium cable. The acting is really good. The first season is still a good mystery.

Do you think her and Michael C. Hall bang each other as pretend brother and sister Joe Dirt style?

Only three paths would lead the series to greatness.
One was for Doakes to kill Dexter and to end the show after two seasons.
Second one would be for Dexter to convince Doakes to join him and cover up shit for him.
Third and best would be for Doakes to kill Dexter but later realize that Dexter was right and to continue in his footsteps.

I never watched it after a few shitty episodes from the 3rd season.

Missed out, trinity killer was one of the better arcs.

GRAB A CRAYON PSYCHO AND SCRIBBLE THIS DOWN

I'm still angry at him for divorcing her. She saw him through his cancer and he returned the favor by breaking her heart.

>SOME FRIES MOTHERFUCKER

What did he mean by this?

Season 4 is great, worth watching.