How is Season 3 of Fuller House?

How is Season 3 of Fuller House?

>white people

>hyped about Netflix continuing Full House
>memories of wholesome family togetherness
>show immediately jumps into the far left political arena with three Trump jokes in the first fifteen minutes of the first episode
>stop right there and never go back

Who exactly is this show supposed to be for?

The Netflix generation, old man.

how tf did TJ turn out to become the hottest, like by far? what went wrong with steph?

>TJ
DJ, I'm and idiot

>what went wrong with steph
meth addiction

nigga u wat

Shit tastes.

>that image

lmao

>see new show
>trump joke
>TRIGGERED!

fuck off faggot

dude she has no ass

Why did DJ allow Trump jokes? Isnt her and her husband Kirk very religious and therefor republican and pro Trump?

>her and her husband Kirk very religious
That's her brother, you tard

>implying you wouldn't smash

also: nigger detected gtfo

Her brother is Kirk Cameron? What the fuck

>TV show makes an offensive joke...
>"what are you a crybaby jesus sjws are so sensitive"
>...about trump
>"FUCKING BOYCOTT SHUT IT DOWN REEEEEE"

>candace cameron
>kirk cameron
>both kid tv stars from late 80's early 90's
you probably work at a gas station or mcdonalds dont you hun?

You know how I know you're 50 years old?
You actually knew all the actors names in the 90's when the rest of us were like 5

Get a life!

Quite a strawman. All he said was that he decided not to watch it. If that was all the left did no one would have a problem with that.

>50
if i was 50 i would be talking about shows from late 70's early 80s. im 38 you whipper snapper. i wish i had a life. someday you will be like me though

All he did was cry like a bitch.

>im 38

The end is near for you old timer.
Start packing your bags for retirement home

Guess that makes me about a hundred years old since I watched a few Charlie Chaplin movies this weekend. Fucking dolt.

Not that guy
Not even Sup Forums
But I've stopped watching TV and most shows that go political, it's a beaten dead horse of salty leftists that lost the election. It hasn't been even an year since the dude was elected and all tv can do is talk about him.
It's almost like the writers are in a competition to see who virtuesignals more for better job prospects in the future.

>If you don't like flat asses you must be a nigger

Fuck off retard.

i wish. everyday i wake up and get a little more dissapointed. i always hope i would be one of those people at like that country show in las vegas, but to do that id actually have to leave my house

Shut the fuck up idiot if you don't know what you're even jumping into. At least the original poster got it.

>Kimmy didn't turn out to be a hairy pissdyke
No thanks.

>the first fifteen minutes of the first episode

Wow didn't know that Full House predicted the future since Obama was president at the time. Those would be weird out of place jokes.

Have they brought back Stephs slutty friend?

It's okay, im actually 30 and a shut-in brother.
I haven't had sex in 9 years.

MOMMY

Trump jokes are a bit overdone don't you all think? Kind of like nazi jokes have been antiquated for the last 50 years? Is no one else tired of trump and nazi jokes? I mean sometimes I can force myself to laugh but not all the time am I alone in this

I watched the first episode of the new series and all I remember is Uncle Jessie aged like wine and Jodie SWEETITS cleavage outfit.

Go watch the first episode of the show.

First season aired February of last year. Trump was already the only thing the media talked about.

You will die alone and virgin.

>niggers

Are you retarded? Nigger, I think you might be.

salty doesn't mean upset or angry. it's funny you whine about leftists when you so obviously use twitter (a leftist platform) as well as negro vernacular.

>ywn pump Steph full of meth and hormones to induce hyperlactation

Im not a virgin though

A couple jokes about the current president hardly makes a show "political."

I would never stop worshipping those feet

this. i don't care about left vs right just stop fucking shitting up shows and movies thinking your childish political views are some gift to the masses that you must deliver. make good content that attracts viewers or go into fucking politics instead faggots.