Why do you hate islam?

why do you hate islam?
why

Other urls found in this thread:

clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjshY79h4jPAhURxmMKHUOTCw8QFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNHdqWXQN6Aq4d7khp9WtCO8QGxqPg&sig2=p7D3vsnbOj0IqqUTRylRbA
independent.co.uk/news/world/anti-soviet-warrior-puts-his-army-on-the-road-to-peace-the-saudi-businessman-who-recruited-mujahedin-1465715.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You need to ask why they hate US.

>we demand the killing of atheists

I see nothing wrong with this :^)

You do realize that they want to kill christ fags too?

Because some (not all, but enough) adherents of this religion are really bad at leaving nonbelievers alone.

You can't let others live in peace, then they won't let you live in peace, easy.

Not Islam but muslims. Just look at you.

Of course, did you fail to see my image, autist?

Only if they dont pay the jyzia.

Christians and Muslims are literally two sides of the same Abrahamic coin, who have been brought up to realize they're the most different one can be from another. God wills it that they unite and kill the nonbelievers

>why do you hate islam?
Because it's a fraud

It has everything i dislike about Christianity, plus a whole boatload of other bullshit that I hate even more. The more I lean about Islam, the more I hate it.

It's wrong. Its followers are mostly shitskins. What's there to like?

take the deceitfulness and cunning of the kike and mix it with the aggression and savagery of the nigger.

that's why

The fact that they're similar only makes them hate each other more, since they can then interpret each other as a corruption of the true faith aka the Mark of the Beast. In Abrahamic religions, following the path of heresy is just as bad as worshiping Satan.

There aren't enough words or time for me to accurately elucidate that.

Let's just agree that you need to be whiped off the face of the earth and just leave it at that.

>take all of the worst aspects of judaism and christianity
>remove all good aspects
>add a bunch of even worse elements

How to create Islam in 3 easy steps.

I'm serbian it's genetic

Exactly. Like i said earlier: Islam is just a shittier, more violent version of Christianity for sandniggers.

don't hate islam

>christians and muslims are the same
I love this meme

Change it entirely then.

They could start by taking out all the bullshit about decapitating infidels.

Really I wonder

Idk maybe it has something to do with their book telling them to lie and take over the world idk something like that i couldn't tell yah imm just a alt right \pol\tard

1300 years of History and 1452

this.
i grew up being a fedora-tipping edgelord militant atheist, debating christians left and right until i realised, it's perfectly ok for them to have their faith (which i still don't share) because they can still be genuinely nice people and most of them don't try to convert you or preach to you, when you made it clear that you are just not into that stuff. they leave you alone and i leave them alone.

not so with muslims. they just HAVE to shove their stupid fucking agenda right in your fucking face every second of the day, wearing their trashbags, yelling from their fucking towers and bombing you to hell and back. how can you stay apathetic towards such people when all they do is actively try to undermine or straight out destroy your peaceful way of life?
god, i fucking hate muslims so much

Post more cute hijab girls. I need them for my fap folder.

Because we still follow our religion and that makes Satan's servants (secularists) angry. They know they can't destroy us like they destroyed Christcucks

Are they trying to kill everyone that isn't islamic?

They won't even touch your religion b/c they're afraid of being accused of being racist.

Muslims are like African river carp

That image looks obnoxious af. Don't be thinking posting "cute" pictures is going to persuade anyone. That hijab looks ugly, makese them look like they have an abnormal head.

because people who care about religion waste their limited time on this planet

Because Islam goes beyond being detrimental to human progress and is outright regressive. Have you seen how backwards and medieval Islamic nations are? Their clerics honestly still believe the earth is flat.

Ask the Sikhs

Die

>why do you hate islam?

Because they won't fuck off and be peaceful like they claim they are.

islam soon shall perish

That's because that is what it is, Christianity was well entrenched in the Byzantine Empire by the 8th century. Cue Mohammed splurging all the Christian shit to Animist and Pagan communities in Arabia who had never heard of Jesus. Literally all Mohammed did was say "oh forget Jesus, I'm the big dog". When that didn't work he instead switched violence which did work so he changed it around that.

The Great Heresies is a great book talking about Heresies of Christianity and its chapter on Islam is very interesting

Alhamdulilah, a fellow muslim, be faithful to our cause, i hope islam persevere in canada

Respond to criticism or fuck off faggot.

Because they are a backwards desert cult that is literally trying to take over the world and in doing so demands everyone follows their crazy rules, and then still treats them like shit anyway.

If our politics weren't dominated by a sister cult of islam that is also trying to destroy the West, we would openly see islam as our enemy, just as they openly see us as an enemy.

It's really simple: dead children and raped women.

Because they hated me first.

except for, you know, the part that they're fundamentally different
even an edgy fedora-clad reddit atheist (assuming they're not COMPLETELY pozzed) would tell you that islam is far more undesirable
christianity tells you to love people based on the content of their character and to try and bring them to the light of civilization
islam tells you to conquer the world and slaughter everyone who has a different interpretation of a shitty book written by a pedo warlord

Why should we be peaceful in Dar ul-Harb? Besides, forgetting theology, we aren't the ones destroying kaffir countries like you destroy the lands of the Muslims.

Medieval nations in Europe were more progressive than modern islamic nations. Just sayin'. Take a look at Medieval churches and castles, and then look at the buildings in islamic countries that weren't built by Westerners or Asians.

Medieval times in Europe were a time of scientific progress that eventually segued over into the Renaissance. The difference between the complexity of science, society, politics etc. between Early and Late Medieval times was larger than the same in, for instance, the Roman empire. In contrast, hardliner islamists actively want to regress.

Who genocided the Native Americans?

Who colonized the planet?

Who bombs women and children from an airconditioned office in Washington every day?

Everyone hates you. Fucking kaffir dog. You bring darkness, not light

This.

Exactly, and as brothers in Abraham we need to unite to eliminate the Wahabbi takfiri (Zionist-financed terrorists) and kike atheists like yourself.

wrong. you should brush up on your Muslim knowledge.

Your asking US to stop hating your goat fucking child diddling religion?

I want to join the Canadian JUST so I can legally kill you subhuman filth with heab grenade launchers.
You might think that just because I'm a Canadian I’ll be a passive little cuck, NO.
If you try your muzzie games here in Manitoba,
we'll let a beaver rape you, and we'll skin you like the animal that you are and throw you in a bag of salt.
Also, I hope Rodrigo Duterte Invades your shitstain Indonesian country

Who would've actually genocided the native americans?

who would rather conquer the planet and subjugate or destroy the local populations instead of trying to civilize them?

who bombs women and children every day only because they think they'll be rewarded with sex slaves in the afterlife?

everyone hates you, sandnigger pig
you wouldn't know light if God himself shone it on you

Look at this post

According to these "people" we are the barbarians

because it's not my religion

good reasons for your hate of Germany too :^)

and the best part is its haram, all that shit is forbidden in traditional islam.

Get out of my country you rock worshipping swines

It's a vile, degenerate religion that requires it's believers to spread it through force.

I hate all religion, i just hate Islam more because they are the only one that seems to be running around cutting cunts heads off or driving trucks through crowds of people

Woulda coulda, you actually did it. 100 million Natives you killed, so sit down before you call anyone "violent"

"Wants too, says they're going to, hurr durr, I'm a fat white pig"

Who ACTUALLY conquered the planet and subjugated and destroyed local populations? Was it us? How do you civilize dead people

You are disgusting diabetic pig, I have to make du'a that I don't go to hell for speaking with someone as lowly as you

But I don't hate Islam.

I hate Wahabbists and extremists of all kinds. I've known many ordinary [moderate] muslims, and they have almost universally been moral, just people. That being said, they do have a duty to root out the extremists and bullshit at its source (Clerics and Imams who preach the bull). They need to clean house in their own communities and mosques.

Because free thinking in islam is not permitted and they do not separate church and state in many of their middle eastern countries. Nobody likes their free thinking controlled.

You don't have to worry about them coming to Poland. They would rather live in a toilet than among its cleaners

I belong here more than you, racist white dog

Let's ask Trudeau. Who do you think he will side with, me or you?

muslims perform rituals when they get triggered?
that's hilarious

>Who genocided the Native Americans?

nobody, they're still here

>Who colonized the planet?

nobody, there's parts of the planet that aren't colonized, but France, England, Germany, Spain, Portugal, and Belgium did most of the traveling and colonizing

>Who bombs women and children from an airconditioned office in Washington every day?

Clinton?

>Fucking kaffir dog

Canadians are the worst posters. Ban all Canadian IPs ASAP.

Do we actually care about Indonesian Islam?

Because it's a garbage religion. If your muslim, hang yourself.

I slam with Islam kek

Because a Muslim can't go two months without blowing themselves up.

When a Muslim can go a whole year without a suicide bombing I won't have a problem with them anymore.

yes
liveleak and news is enough evidence

The 20,000 of the 100 million are still here. They live in pens like animals. Some live worse than people in the 3rd world, no clean water, no electricity, they have no prospects

You left 4 countries uncolonized. Congratulations! You are so good. You can celebrate with the 20,000 Natives.

I understand now, you never genocide anyone. You never colonized anyone. When Muslims are 90% of Europe population you can't complain because they have to be 100%

Is Clinton first American to bomb Muslims?

You are low blood sugar from your diabetes. Eat some brownies

See dear leaf, we in Poland know
that the toilets
can
overflow

This Princess is moslim, do you still hate Islam?

Islam gives us a good reason to hate them.
Their entire "holy" book gives us plenty of reasons.
You tried to occupy the wrong holy land, mother fucker.

get the fuck out, slime

>muh natives
>exdee amerifat

Buddy, we had a whole age and chapter in history just to repulse your ankle jerking, camel fucking ancestors, those were the good old crusades.
ISLAM is vilified by every culture that it contacts, I WONDER WHY
Why, if it weren’t for western civilisation and the great empires of the old age, you would still be Bedouins smashing sticks and stones together
fighting wars with sword and horse. (See Lawrence of Arabia).

P.S Get out of Canada or fuck off to Toronto

>real picture of OP

ya'll can't stop lying can you?

>Who ACTUALLY conquered the planet and subjugated and destroyed local populations? Was it us? How do you civilize dead people

Ask muhammed's disciples who terrorized all the kingdoms of the middle east because they weren't catered to.

check my flag and ask me again

I'm honestly not sure what the situation is in roachland
are you pro or anti, and if so how many are like you?

Fuck guys you're making the muzzie in the thread mad

Pls stop, It's 9/11, I don't want him blowing shit up today

Why should I be unhappy with success? Are you fucking retarded or something? You fucking lost, and you're still losing. Your people are abandoning your own countries because your shitty fucking religion turns them into piles of rubble.

Be happy that it happened at a time when Europe is infected with a sickness, because if it happened 100 years ago, and you tried to come into Europe, you'd see a real genocide.

Also, what the fuck are you talking about, there's 5.4 million natives in the US alone, and an estimated 1.5 million in Canada. Yeah m8, they're all fucking gone.

forgot to add
literally being a pedophile and a raper is allowed
you don't even go to court
if you do go, you just say "for allah's sake i'm a muslim she smiled to me she's in fault" and the girl is in jail
How do you like Islam?

You worship a pedophile, the day will come where you fall in the streets.

The amount of bullshit you just spewed upon this glorious thread is so severe that I think you might have never walked into a comprehensive history course even in passing you complete cum dumpster.

They already answered that in the latest issue of Dabiq Magazine

clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjshY79h4jPAhURxmMKHUOTCw8QFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNHdqWXQN6Aq4d7khp9WtCO8QGxqPg&sig2=p7D3vsnbOj0IqqUTRylRbA

Prophet Mohammed was a pedophile pig-fucker.

Now Sup Forums is haram for you. Leave, if you don't you will go to hell.

atheist, but check my second post (1-2 up)
also, arabs are much much worse

Do you think I care about trudeau? FUCK, our pm is such a joke that he's cucked by that tranny dick loving, closeted muzzie obongo.

Seriously? do you really think I'm your average Canadian who would rather die that be a racist?
remember that I live in Manitoba, NOT ontario.

You did Crusades because fat Pope faggot needed to get rid of people challenging his boy fucking reign. You killed more Christians than Muslims. Shia sided with you. Crusades were shameful for Muslim and Christian and not something to celebrate

Islam is not villified, or else it would have been destroyed when it started. It was weak, small, and could have been swept away by Persians or Byzantines. Why didn't they? Because when Muslims came to Christian lands, they respected Eastern Churches more than fat boyfucking Chalcedonian Roman Emperor did

We preserved Coptic Churches, and many other obscure religions that YOU wanted to destroy as heretics

Lawrence was a servant of liars and had the good sense to be guilty. You promised Palestine to three different people. Lying kaffir dog

independent.co.uk/news/world/anti-soviet-warrior-puts-his-army-on-the-road-to-peace-the-saudi-businessman-who-recruited-mujahedin-1465715.html

The attitude towards dogs is what really shows the difference between Christians and mudslimes

The Christian sphere recognizes that dogs have been domesticated by mankind longer than history has been recorded, and they're loved and cherished for both their usefulness as work animals and their companionship given their intelligence and empathy.

Mudshits can't understand anything that isn't warlording and gibsmedats, and just see another dirty animal. They're really just less human all around desu senpai.

t. atheist

>a mudslime lecturing people on pedophilia

Because it's followers already burned my home down to the ground once.
I'm not gonna let it happen again.
It's us VS them.

>just see another dirty animal

No, they read that muhammad said that dogs are icky so they must be.