MOM'S

MOM'S

GUNNA

Shriek

Why is this guy such a weirdo when he's filming his scenes? He seems like a dweeb.

Same reason as actor "goes method." So they can have their publicist tell literally everyone and try to spin all the attention the movie is getting onto themselves.

FLOAT

>*wins another oscar*
Sup Forums'S GONNA FREAK!

I was in that thread when I saw this be born, the perfect synthesis of Sup Forums memes, it was like seeing the face of God

ON OK

Absolutely incredible. Say what you want about this guy as a person, but there's no denying his commitment to the roles he takes on.

I was kind of hoping for this movie to be awful and for critics to hate it so that Sup Forums would like it.

he's a faggot and a tryhard

You sound buttblasted, unable to appreciate effort, commitment and quality

I feel bad for you son

he's right though

What's his best work though?
>inb4 Requiem for a Dream

>commitment to the role

Fuck that shit. I respect a whole lot more an actor that's capable of differentiating between real life and his job. As a person and an actor. It's not necessary to live like a bum to play one in a movie. Fuck that shit, and fuck actors and their pretentiouss asses.

Suicide Squad

>he's a faggot and a tryhard

LEAVE METHOD ACTING TO ME

What's sad is he wasn't even the worst part of that movie

he was such a horrible joker

wtf
why was he even cast for that? I like him in american psycho but come on

>he's a method actor

he was barely part of the movie, and when he was it was mediocre.

Cry

If you're not method acting, you're not taking your job seriously

>During the filming of Blade Runner 2049, Ford reportedly stayed in character at all times, even when the cameras weren’t rolling, and the cast and crew never saw him out of full makeup and costume.

THE ABSOLUTE BLINDMAN

was ford always a method actor?

seems awfully autistic to pretend to be indiana jones or han solo IRL

He seems like the kind of guy that hates acting but does it anyway to get some money. He seems like he would be much happier to just crash his plane in peace but he keeps doing more films.

same

He was barely a character.
He had like 7 minutes and the story could have easily been written to exclude him.

He takes his craft seriously.

We should all be as dedicated to our work.