Honest fucking question, will you miss or feel bad for her when she croaks?

Honest fucking question, will you miss or feel bad for her when she croaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88284783/#88284783
youtube.com/watch?v=cTi95XEd8uA
youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

Not at all.

I'll feel bad if she croaks before she gets a chance to be destroyed in the debates.

I will throw a party

No. I'll never forgive Hillary for what she did to that little girl.

Better yet Trump stresses her out so much in the debate she strokes out on screen and dies later that night, followed by a statement from her campaign saying she's taking an extended nap and will be ready for the next debate!

give her the JFK treatment imo

>"Guys. she's so low energy, she's literally fucking dead."

in all honesty ill probably just mourn everything this cumslut could have been

Nope.

rot in hell you filthy evil leftist cunt.

DEATH TO ALL LEFTIST SCUM

I'll feel bad because the elections will be postponed and that means more Obongo.

this also. everytime i look at these photos its like im looking at a dead child

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88284783/#88284783

As a God fearing Catholic, I would honestly be sad. Given that I have compassion for her as a person, does not mean I ignore her lies, corruption, or death that follows her.

You see you're asking for compassion and empathy for a woman who has demonstrably not shown that for anyone.

Days ago she said we were nonredeemable deplorables, yet shills are still here asking us to be nice. If she didn't lie, I'd be nice.

Unfortunately, she lies and covers up pretty much everything -- after all she used classified systems to send email right?

Fuck off, the bitch has karma coming to her and it will not be pretty. I won't dance, but I won't cry. I think she deserves to die as much as the following did:

RIP Vile Rat
RIP Ty Woods
RIP Ambassador Stevens
RIP Glen Doherty

Did she have compassion for those deaths as she lied to the families and Americans about the cause?

Why aren't you outraged about the pain this woman goes through:
youtube.com/watch?v=cTi95XEd8uA

I'll tell you, because HRC caused their death and that doesn't fit the narrative you're paid to push.

I will

Oddly enough she doesn't look like either her parents.

Do you want one of your family members raped by refugees? Then no

I'd hit it

Don't forget the other people who died; that one black guy who died on the day he was supposed to testify against her in court, DNC staffer, amongst others.

does this answer the question.
youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0

She's very intelligent for a woman but has chosen to use her intelligence to manipulate the public. Everything that's happening to her is deserved.

I'd spit on her grave.

lol you think she gives a fuck about a christian white guy? I don't really care anymore for her than she does for me. Honestly, I'm hoping something happens to her, because of the good it would do for so many

No because she's a treasonous corrupt felon who has murdered three dozen people, and believes she did nothing wrong because it's her right.

she deserves to die desu fampai

No, she's a cunt, but there's a small part of my that feels a bit bad for her. Despite her evil, she's just a frail, senile old lady who's falling apart. It's almost hard to watch.

I used to not hate her. But when she said that 20-25% of the country is a basket of deplorables.

Now I hope she has the most humiliating defeat in American history.

>trump win the debate easily

Clinton will be full of vitamultin & the moderators will do the work for her. There will be a Clinton expert team of lawyers/PoliticalSpinHacks with direct one-way communication with the moderators & possible Clinton herself.

The debate will not be Trump vs Clinton, it will be Trump versus Clinton's small army of well trained & practiced guru's. It wont be pretty.

Anyone else worried that if Hillary croaks the dems will just put someone up who actually can win the election?

No one can take over mid election like this and win.

you think so? they just wouldn't be able to pick up the needed momentum?

I'll feel genuine happiness.

I'm not a TrumpBro ar anything, but Hillary is an evil, manipulative criminal.

>croaks

Joe Biden would win easy & despite pic related.

>Feeling bad for the death of someone legitimately evil

u wot m8?

No. Because if she becomes president it is the end of the United States and Western culture and values -- the 2 greatest things humans have ever achieved.

Morality is relative and ultimately meaningless, so in that respect I guess I understand how she has got to where she is

Why does he keep doing that? Someone in that position should know how this looks, and if not, someone should have told him.

He is a Democratic member of the Establishment, he can do anything he wants.

Nope. Done the world a favor.

>Croaks

Pretty much every girl he's fondled looks confused and uncomfortable as it's happening.

>88
>44
>5858
DOES THIS MEAN ANYTHING?

He's gonna have to prepare himself for the biggest battles of his life.

spamming pictures of little hilldawg won't make us forget that Hillary is the biggest crook in US history

I hope she survives to the debates only to trip out on stage from the sheer amount of drugs they need to use to get her moving

If it can be shown to be for a truly greater good, otherwise her campaign is now truly pitiable.

I've seen inter-dimensional spiders and shit fuck with waking reality so I can only assume she's putting up with shit on that level at this point.

We'll probably get bombarded with propaganda saying how great Hillary was, just as they'll say Soros was a "philanthropist."

It would be a testament to how brainwashed the left really is.

Any set of digits means something but you end up giving (((them))) more attention

If this is her public health level on rich people medicine, her private health level when off it is near-death.

Honest fucking answer: Nope.

I will continue to happily watch Backlash tonight

You're a time Traveller!!
>Yes, I am!!
Could you tell me all about your adventures through history, mr. Time Traveller?
>"Of course, sure thing, but first could we play a game?"
YES!! I love games!!
>"Ok, are you good at counting? I want you to count the flowers in that bed behind you, Ok?, so turn around, count them, and don't turn back around until you're done, OK honey?"
Sure thing!!
*Pulls out revolver concealed in jacket*
1!!
>"I'm so, so sorry"
2!!
>"I don't know what went so wrong in your life that turned you from this into what you are now."
3!!
>"There's no other way"
4!!
>"March 2018 needs to be prevented"
5!!
>"I think if you could see into your future, you'd want this"
6!!
>"I think you'd beg for this"
7!!
>"Things didn't have to be this way"
8!!, There's 8!! All done mister!!
>"Hillary, please don't turn around, this'll be over soon"
M-mister, I'm scared
>"I know, I am too."
*A single tear runs down his cheek as he aims the gun at the girls back*
>"I'm sorry you didn't grow up to be the good woman you always wanted to be."
I don't like this game.....
*A single shot rings throughout the neighbourhood. The girls body hits the ground with a tragically light thud. The stranger disappears with a flash of light back to his own time. Mr. Rodham leaves the house in horror to find his young daughter murdered, lying in a bed of blood soaked lillies. Many detectives worked tirelessly to find her killer, but he was never found, what was once a tragic incident that marked that small suburban town for the longest of times, became forgotten, and Little Hillary Diane Rodham along with all her hopes and dreams of becoming a nurse and helping others, like everyone else, became lost to the annals of history*

Where to upload? Not mine but i heard rule34 bans loli.

forgot pic

lewd

original please. You know, so we judge the artowork

Yes I will feel bad for her and her family. She hasn't done anything to deserve to die over. I just think she's unfit to be president.

>has a time machine
>kills her instead of kidnapping her to the future to be a sex slave
What an idiot.

No, in fact I hope it happens live in front of the world at the first debate.

not every guy thinks with his dick unfortunately

>turn on debates
>hillary sweating
>trump thundering away
>all of sudden hillary starts to sway
>her head starts bobbing
>she's going down
>trump leaps into action
>faster than secret service man
>TRUMP CATCHES HER
>and gently lays her down on the floor
>cradling her already damaged head
>hillary regains consciousness but still can't focus
>she doesn't know who caught her
>"t...t...thank you"
>the horror on her face when she hears trump's reply
>"it was my privilege"

keked

Not in the slightest. She's had people killed and gloated about it. She's had people killed and acted like it was no big deal.

She's an evil sociopath that seeks to benefit from other people's misery.

cool ID

She looks like a sociopath even as a little girl

>when

she already did this morning. it's a body double now.

>That small adjustment towards her unformed breasts at the end.

Oh my gawsh, he was totally copping a feel of her boobs

The fact that such a cute girl can turn into a witch scares me

no

I'd pity her, she falls into a weird category.

It's like Light Yagami, or Walter White, or the the archetypal Macbeth and Ozymandias.

You almost feel bad for them, because they really strove to gain everything, which makes it all the more pathetic when they just die.

Hard to describe, but I'm sure someone out there knows the feeling.

I could honestly give 0 fucks if she croaks. The last portion of her life has been shit so whatever, no big loss. The world is better without her anyway.

>some girls are lead

A yo

Mandela effect and shit. I remember her being dead Before

This

here you go sempai

The version before made me laugh, this just makes me sad

Hot

Whats scary is i kind if believe you

> Honest fucking question, will you miss or feel bad for her when she croaks?

Her supporters won't.

>He's not kidding
>tfw liberals don't even care about voting for alive people