Post yfw you realized Trump just won the election today

Post yfw you realized Trump just won the election today

>Hillary's e-mail scandal won't go away, keeps getting stronger
>Hillary calls 25% of Americans "irredeemable deplorables"

And now,
>Hillary literally faints at 9/11 memorial, has to be dragged to van and taken to hospital--the state of her health is no longer a fringe right-wing conspiracy

Damn, even Clinton News Network is having a hard time spinning it.

>tabs

you nigger

you're good

It's over.

Why is Prince Barron so rarely seen in public?

Does Trump know that his son will be savior of the white race so he keeps him in hiding for his protection?

fucking lmao

yay jews win again

i love jews myself, personally i love it when trump empowers us jewish folk :)
isreal FOR LIFE

trumps jewish daughters FOR LIFE
"i'd be happy if my daughter had sex with a black man, i'd be totally fine with it" FOR LIFE

hi

fag

go kill yourself you jew nigger

Fuck off CTR

He is busy if you get what I mean

?
im jewish, i support the donald
donald supports us, i dont see the problem?

I must admit you deserved this. (you)

"Donald Trump and his top surrogates have claimed that she faces a health crisis, citing selectively edited videos of public events to advance claims she's suffered seizures."

>selectively edited videos

WHAT

THE

FUCK

I

HATE

TRUMP

NOW

>Kaine's wife is actually a Pence

never gets old desu

She is having that "JUST" moment that all of Trump's opponents had as well. It's only getting worse from now on.

Criminal News Network
Not even once

well played, but you still get counterspell frog

remember when weekends weren't the fun times of the election?

dont hate trump, hes the best candidate :(

They must be talking about the ones on CNN, then.

>Those tabs.
God fucking damn it burgerbro.

I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE
Nice trips, btw.

>those taps

Congrats, bro.

nice one m8

(You)

Clinton is completely fucked. though. Her little stumble is all over the MSM, and the only way she could handle it is by addressing it RIGHT NOW - but we all know she's in a coma or some shit.

>cucking for dummies

Time to get the tendies out from the freezer

FUCK YOU

Clever girl

I will never grow tired of the tabs meme.

>Hehehe I was only pretending to be retarded
Pro tip needs:
Be more subtle next time you want to troll

nice one

good effort

(You)

>those tabs
w e w

how am i trolling?
trump has repeatedly gave comfort to us jewish folk, unlike that shillary, i can give sources if you want, trump is a friendly candidate to all, its that simple

Dumb nigger.

Nigger Morning Cuck just talked about how he predicted 9/11 - on 9/11 meanwhile Hillary collapses at the memorial and has to be rushed to her "daughter's apartment" to receive secret palliative care because she's much, much worse than previously thought.

Wouldn't be surprised if the scorching heat and thick black pantsuit she was wearing caused her meds to fail.

:o

so we have to wait til after electoral college ignores popular vote before we can day of the rope?

just give up m8, you've already earned you $.02

clever son of a bitch

and others
I'm actually really sorry, I didn't realize how much derailment I've caused. I'll save that shit for threads that deserve it, I really wanted to talk about how fucked Clinton is.

Where are the articles about the catfish!

Fuck

yu

well meme'd

But seriously "left early" isn't a good thing to say. It implies she doesn't care about 9/11 or is simply too sick to properly observe the anniversary of one of America's most tragic events. Like Dilbert says, it sends a signal of weakness.

9you9

>trips
Damn, I'm sorry for what I've done

.02 from who? im just trying to support the donald and spread his love here, hoping i can get some jewish friends to vote for him too

A trump win signals a massive loss of Jewish control ya fucking dip.

Good job m8

>his wife is a Pence

Here's your (you) faggot

Don't worry goy, she was only "overheated"

he's smelling that pussy. boi must be knee deep in that shit. he is the emperors son afterall

You must be a leaf in disguise, damn it.

>tabs

cheeky

>left early
>"Eagles of Death Metal left the Bataclan early"
>"Scalia left his friend's ranch early"
>"Steve Jobs left Apple early"

:(

>edge
>steam
>calculator shortcut
>memetabs

kys my man

he is the mastermind behind all

You don't see Barron because he's the brains behind the campaign. He scripts the whole thing from his room.

i hate these shit and I never replied to any of those..

but you man.. you deserve the (YOU)

Literally no major news outlets are reporting that she fainted. The worst they're going with is "Tripped"

What'd calculator ever do to you?

Nigger

sneaky

no it doesnt, he has jewish daughters, says isreal is our friend throughout the whole way
obongo and his goons HATE isreal, trump is a friend of us jews.

please dont kill me mum

I just realized that is supposed to be hillary, gross.

fuck you

I kek'd

You sir are a total goof and better watch your back

(YOU) for effort

Hmm, tough call
>guy with Jewish daughter but wants to close the border
>evil bitch who supports mudslimes and wants our borders wide open

wide open to muslims and mexicans, who hate jews and isrealis...

He's too busy making Trump generals all day.

FUCK YOU

w e w
e
w

fu

ok

faggot

You are fucking retarded. For someone to be a Jew, they need to have a Jewish mother. This is why all of the Zionist power brokers have kike hag wives to spawn their progeny. This is also why for example, Soros has a standard trophy wife because he's not Jewish by blood and is just a front for the true kike overlords.

My mother died the day I was born.

solid meme

cunt

>mfw super male vitality

(also here's your (you))

What warship exploded?

for someone to be a jew they have to follow Judaism user

This faggot.

I tend to observe politics more than participate in them and I gotta say that the media strategy that Clinton is employing is setting themselves up for a massive comeuppance.

One can look back to the 2008 election and recall how intense the chatter had become around McCain's health and how it definitely hindered his chances. There was no real red flags that McCain showed in the public realm that I can distinctly recall other than he was old. Understandably, the Clinton camp has been going to great lengths to guard against this narrative for Hillary but there have been too many episodes captured publicly. The fact that they've gone as far as media suppression goes (see David Seaman at Huffington Post).

Two months is incredibly long time in terms of political campaigning. The absolute worst case scenario would be for something to occur during a presidential debate - regardless of how minute it comes off as. It would be highly unlikely that the Democrats have a viable candidate that could replace her on short notice.

Trump has made so many missteps and gaffes yet by virtue of Hillary being his opponent he's managed to hang in there. There's no real way for him to capitalize on the health issue other than just sitting back and letting entropy occur. The only wildcard I see right now is if voters are willing to overlook the health issues. Reagan showed a lot of red flags in the public view with his Alzheimer's but still was voted in with overwhelming support. I could very well see Clinton's husk being dragged across the finish line and in the meantime have a succession plan already in place.

Huffintonpost is spinning it by not even covering it, saying that Clinton is leading in red states.