Lucifer

so this thing is back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWtJg0-0vx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lauren German needs to strip down to her panties, stat.

too bad it's a christian show and she's pure in it. maybe we get a flashback at some point when she was still naughty

>starting a sentence by "so"
fuck off reddit

Neat!
In other news, if this goes "Lucifer's going to tell Decker the truth but gets interrupted, decides it's for the best to keep it secret for now and nothing changes in the status quo" I am going to fucking murder someone.

reddit didn't invent english, post something of substance to my shitty thread or go away

She can wear Christian panties.

then you'll be disappointing, the whole point if this comedy series is that nothing can ever change to keep the character dynamics intact and keep churning out episodes

everything is kept the same at the end of every episode or arc

The redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a redditor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

I'm glad it's back, my favorite currently-airing procedural with elementary as a close second.

do female cops really dress like tv depicts them like that?

Fuck no. Business attire and sensible shoes. They aren't running around in 6 inch heels. For the detectives I mean. Regular cops use the standard uniform and combat boots basically.

And I was sort of right. Decker doesn't know, even though it would be a great change in dynamic.
At least there's a neat plot hook. Is the "Sinner Man" a thing in the comics? I know the show's an in name only adaptation at best, but there could be at least a hint of future plotlines.

it was nice that she was expecting dick, but yeah, the new big bad sounds interesting, even tough the last one was fun, let's see where this goes

whens it air? i remember the finale he woke up in either a desert or hell. which was it? even though his mom was the hot cylon im glad shes gone. and i want to have sexual realations with the qt cop lab chic

it was in the desert. not sure when it airs but it's already online, so either leaked or already aired somewhere?

>Original air date
>October 2, 2017
I don't know the air time or American time zones, but it was supposed to air today anyway. Another next week and so on.

Unless you're a bored, sexless, middle-aged soccer mom, you should not be watching this show.

i understand but i'm still going to watch it

>your show of people playing dress up and make believe is clearly inferior to my show about people playing dress up and make believe.
>i am silly
you just got #roasted hun, now why dont you skeedaddle back to your orville thread

On an unrelated note, how is Orville? It's either that or STD.

some people like it, some people don't, it's supposed to be more "star trek"-y than STD, but they probably don't have deep symbolism like turning klingons into trump supporters so not as good

Is it anything like the comic? I saw a couple episodes of the first season and lucifer himself was to much of a limp wristed pussy for me to continue. Is there even a basanos plot line?

>tfw all of those except sexless

I know next to nothing about the comic and even I can tell the show's nothing like it.

i haven't read the comic but as said no, it has nothing to do with it.

it's a procedural police show where the case of the week is usually used to blatantly psychoanalyze Lucifer, so basically it's a show about character dynamics and the supernatural stuff is just used for flavor

i doubt the comic is about that

fuck off reddit...

i heard she was pregnant, will she be in this season?

a dab of baileys and kahlua in a bowl of cereal works great

>Lucifer
>Another crime drama
And dropped.

>drama
it's a comedy

I mean.
Dexter
Mentalist
Bones
and many more

And that's what's wonderful about not knowing the source material.
Under normal circumstances my autism would compel me to make a dozen threads about clueless executives chewing a thing a like and crapping out a TV show that's not really based on it anymore. It happened before.
But I don't really know Lucifer beyond the wikipedia summary. So going into this show literally blind - I like it. It's a weird feeling but after dropping The Flash halfway through season 3 I'm just glad to have a show that I can look forward to.

Is that greg's mom?

Her Facebook says she's on set filming this week and has her baby with her most days, so I assume they cut her role from the first half of the season down while she recovered.
Might not have her in as much skin-tight leather in the short term but she's back.

>Lauren German needs to strip down to her panties, stat.

Yeah, I can get behind this.

haha
they have a nigger

it's an angel so he has no race

show some respect, that's Luke goddam Cage

Is there a better live action show airing right now?
That's not bait I really want to know. The well's been dry these past few months.

i heard the Orville is decent if you like old star trek, Mike

haven't had the energy to watch it as i think it will be too much shitty comedy, but may fall for the meme at some point...

would you?

Ergh, the standard formula police procedural parts are as soul-grating as I remembered.

The scenes with Lucifer actually in them are-well I don't want to say good, but I'd have to fuck off back to Sup Forums because then I'd go raving about the comics. And they're actually entertaining.

Literally every important episode, man.

Good lord, know.

Comics Lucifer is the fucking chad of comic beings. He's straight up tied with Michael for 2nd strongest being in the entire DC universe, and the whole series revolves around the fact that all things being equal (i.e. not wandering someone's magical realm or having his own essence destabilised somehow), he can do anything short of actually making something from nothing. Or truly become independant from God's plan. He's an unapologic but classy sociopath with absolutely no scruples towards getting what he wants, and while he does have principles he's always enough steps ahead of everyone to fulfill them without compromising elsewhere. Last but not least, he doesn't flail around like an idiot when he's depowered-he shrugs that shit off, and finds a way to trick and kill ancient supernatural beings even without his cosmic power.

Instead of being a sassy woman of color Mazikeen's Conan the Barbarian in Xena's body-and is actually loyal until he tells her to her face he has more important shit to conserve his energy for that help her.

Oh, and Amenadiel's 1. basically insane from wanting to kill him, and 2. a scrubtier mook, instead of his equal.

I envy you so fucking much.

It's like knowing what the best beer in the world tastes like, versus being some kid who just had his first Guinness

>Maggie Gyllenhaal but blonde

No thanks.

How could I not

*no

In the show he hasn't really flaunted his power aside from the desire thing.

Who knows what's up with him now that he has his wings.

forced Baedekers are annoying.The new chief is an angel right?

it goes, he wants to tell her but can't pull out his demon face. he could always pop wings but I guess they will drop that

>10 years older than me

Its nothing like the comic but it has its own charm.

He can't do it around her, not since he started having all these human feels.

the blueballing is killing me, just get it out reeeee

too old for me

Why would the devil choose to look like such a fucking dork?

nothing is up. He has not used his powers due to budget reasons.

That's a shame.

I'm keeping my expectations rock bottom zero, desu. The other angels and demons don't seem much more impressive. Hell, I'm not even convinced Amenadiel was even up to, say, Supernatural's Lucifer's powerlevel in his prime.

It's very telling that something as minor as cutting a hole in reality is supposed to be a big enough deal that even Lady God needed a special sword split into 3 pieces to escape it. Wings or no, Comics Lucifer could've done that with his bare hands.

That's the optimist outlook. I'm convinced he's just there to be an ass, because every police procedural needs an asshole boss so the supporting ((characters)) are (((relatable)))

Umm excuse me sweetie but the mud girl happens to be a South African Cape Coloured

I didn't think about it, but Luci in Supernatural has done much more i.pressie things than even Lady God on this show.

Because the producers wanted Evil Dr. Who but couldn't afford the property rights.

>its own charm

If you ignore any scene that doesn't have Lucifer/another supernatural being in it.

God, the cops doing cop things is the most blatantly formulaic I've ever seen. They're not even trying to develop them beyond

>quirky lab girl
>guy who's too old mentally for this shit
>basically Agent Scully

>Because the producers wanted Evil Dr. Who but couldn't afford the property rights.
Surely they could afford someone without such a bulbous nose and maybe less of a neck.

Right? Even after they made him job like crazy ever since he got back out of the Cage, at the very least he can throw a fucking Winchester across the room by pointing.

Hell, I'd believe fucking Castiel looked like he could mop the floor with these weenies when he was first introduced if we never got to the apocalypse arc.

You misunderstand my meaning: In aiming for "Dr. Who but he actually puts out and is more of a dick", their screening process looked for the applicant with the longest neck and the most bulbous nose

They wanted that Nu Who look bit couldn't afford footface.

>You misunderstand my meaning: In aiming for "Dr. Who but he actually puts out and is more of a dick", their screening process looked for the applicant with the longest neck and the most bulbous nose
Well shit.

My wife really likes this show. I feel like that's all I really need to say.

isn't this just the standard police procedural crap with a gimmick (in this case the fucking devil)

How does her son feel about it?

In a nutshell, yes.

The one saving grace is that said gimmick (the fucking devil) is sorta fun to watch. In a pinch. If you're really desperate for entertainment. The point being-at least he's not actually boring, unlike the cop shit.

>If you ignore any scene that doesn't have Lucifer/another supernatural being in it.
Thats the plan. lack of mazikeen was noted in this ep. at the start they were setting her up as addicted to lucy so maybe she will huff his wings or something. any awe she had for him seems to be long gone and rekindling that could help the show

Got the impression that this show is directed at immature women in their 20's like doctor who. Not my cup of tea but I won't hold it against you fine people that enjoy this show

>police procedural
hard to say. all the dead bodies seem to be connected to whatever is going on in the devils life and it is usually solved with comedy
youtube.com/watch?v=dWtJg0-0vx8

The devil shit is entertaining.
There's nothing else to watch after 9 hours oh wage slaving

It is. Even moreso than Supernatural somehow. Because at least Supernatural still does manly feels scenes once in a moment, like that episode where Chuck played the guitar after spending most of that episode acting like he was going to go full YHVH on Metatron's ass.

And "enjoy it" is a strong turn of words, but as said the devil shit alone somehow makes it more interesting than most shows that aren't documentaries at the moment.

>How does her son feel about it?
My son is six years old, he doesn't give a shit either way.

That Chuck ep was great.
With him and Amara yout felt like they could erase everything by sneezing.

Female God in Lucifer got stabbed by a Mexican