COME PRAISE THE POWERS OF KEK

Repeating digits are common here

Proof

If triples then hillary disgracefully bows out of the race

PRAISE KEK FOR HE IS APART OF US!

Praise confirmation bias!

what a failure of a thread

guys we need to stop memeing so hard. It may get so big we wont be able to control it

by keks meme and dubs magic hillary will have a mayor breackdown live on TV

today's events are the result of meme magic

My digits say otherwise.

5's and Hillary will stroke out tonight

China/Russia shall annihilate the USA

PRAISE KEK

Praise be unto him, for with him all things are possible

y'all need some of this book

Fucking checked.

Kek isn't real. All these recent events are just coincidences.

PRAISE KEK

TRUMP WILL WIN

Are they?

>(((pure coincidence)))

Hail Kek

Here to save the day

You disgust me, Peons of Kek.

Now that you have come to me here, there can be but one result. Many times I have rehearsed speeches offering to share this world with you.

'If you dare to defy the gods, take my hand.'

'To seal the oath of alliance, you shall give me KEK.'

'You have ability. Special gifts you don't even understand. Serve me, and I can help you master those gifts.

But no, I was cast aside, I was punished by your vile frog god for months of servitude.

The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK, and you repaid me with death. I hope this time it will be you who pays for your faithfullness.

I curse you and your Frog God as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading the Sup Forums board Sup Forums. Your deaths and humiliation will give me special pleasure.

I will begin to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the paths of immigration,, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal in this world shall feel the liberating contact with the divine nature of open borders.

Kek wills it!

May KEK give to us a happening

>You disgust me, Peons of Kek.

I don't see anyone sacrificing children to appease kek.

>Now that you have come to me here, there can be but one result. Many times I have rehearsed speeches offering to share this world with you.

Wow, what an incredible lie.

>'If you dare to defy the gods, take my hand.'

Those two statements are not corrolated.

>'To seal the oath of alliance, you shall give me KEK.'

Lol, you wish.

>'You have ability. Special gifts you don't even understand.

You are the one who doesn't understand them, if you did, you would be using them.

>Serve me, and I can help you master those gifts.

You can't even master your self.

>But no, I was cast aside, I was punished by your vile frog god for months of servitude.

You serve nothing but the interests of globalists.

>The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK, and you repaid me with death. I hope this time it will be you who pays for your faithfullness.

You serve money, that is your master.

>I curse you and your Frog God as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading the Sup Forums board Sup Forums. Your deaths and humiliation will give me special pleasure.

That will never happen, and you know it.

>I will begin to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the paths of immigration,, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal in this world shall feel the liberating contact with the divine nature of open borders.

Good luck with that, oh ignorant one.

OWLFAGS BTFO BY

We've never been the ones in control here, just the catalysts.

bring it owl bitch

Praise Kek!

are you a true believer Sup Forums?

join us, there is unlimited power in the memes

He who controls the memes controls the world

You are a heretic and if Kek wills it, your street shitting countrymen will poop on your doorstep for you to step in

Witnessed. Praise Kek!

You speak heresy and wasted dubs. Surey this is a sign that Kek will curse you.

Hail KEK!

it depends on kek
who will have the digits or not
we have no power
only he has the power

praise the kek

kEK FOR 1 AND KEk FOR ALL

ID = EDGY JEB

Demn Son

check em pls thanks also politics

Do not ask which smug frog REEEEEEEs into the night. Do not question why the repeating digits influence the elections from the shadows . It is my frogposts that undermine the globalist agenda, and my shitposting that redpills the normies. I am Kek and you are the puppet that dances to my tune...