Drops 2 fucking nukes on Japan

>drops 2 fucking nukes on Japan
>believes 9/11 was the worst disaster in history, like ever

Just passing by to wish a happy anniversary, fat fucks!

Other urls found in this thread:

datpiff.com/Tim-DeMarco-Jet-Fuel-Cant-Melt-My-Dreams-mixtape.803315.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Japan deserved to be nuked.

Your shithole deserves to be nuked mate.

We deserved it. I cry every time when thinking about what we did to Japan.

You're in no position to criticize anyone, eternal anglo. Actually, it was mostly your fault.

Kys slum monkey

Japan deserved to be nuked.

>t. achmed
Goddamnit I wish there was a mandatory 23andme test for anyone trying to shitpost on here, you're a mockery to your flag you fucking muslim piece of shit

you too

>implying
This board will be a much better place if all burgersharts would be rangebanned.

We absolutely are as we write the rules for this game we're all playing.

I promise to holocaust every single brazilian if elected world minister.

Bin Laden said in 1998 that his plan was to coax America to an expensive and never-ending war which would dry up the US economy just like he did to Soviet. He planned to make USA so weak that Muslims would be able to take control of Muslim countries again in 3-5 generations. He planned to die a martyr death. He imagined that it would set in motion the prophecies of Muhammed that the end of the world would start when black banners are rising in 'khorasan' which is Afghanistan. And the fight will continue until 'the mahdi' occupy Jerusalem and Jesus comes back to rule the kingdom of God.

According to the prophecies the Muslims will mostly be fighting a uphill battle until the whole world is involved in the fight against the Muslims. The Muslims will lose battle after battle until a deciding battle in Dabiq, Syria where 1/3 will die, 1/3 will free and the rest will win. After this the Muslims will occupy Turkey and eventually the rest of the world. Bin Laden planned to set this in motion.

Up until now it looks like it worked.

Look who's talking

I-I don't know what are you talking about guys but I surrender!

Then you'd be stuck with /brit/pol and 20 posts a day. Remove yourself from the gene pool you shitstain on the Anglo name

Nice bait. Now go back to jacking off to Two Girls, One Cup.

>Implying Japan didn't start the war in the first place at Pearl Harbor
>Implying Japan wouldn't have used nukes if they had the capability
>Implying we didn't save tens of thousands of American lives by preventing the need to invade Japan and continue the war

War is horrible. Civilians and innocents die.

>it's Japans fault that my government is a totalitarian super power that just wants to rule the world
>im glad we vaporized a significant portion of their population, like cowards, so our empire didnt have to fight an honest fight
>we never win the honest fights

i fix'd your invalid statement my friend

we're too irrelevant to be harmful :3

Think of how many kawaii Japanese girls we nuked during World War 2.

Now think of all the kawaii Japanese girls those Japanese girls could have gave birth to.

Now think of all the kawaii Japanese girls that got cancern because of this.

Baka

Japan was warned they were gotta get nuked. They didn't care. Japan gets nuked once, they didn't care. Second time is when they surrender. I don't like how they used it on civilians but Japan was warned and the first time it dropped they acted like it was nothing.

>tens of thousands

More like a couple million American lives and millions of Japanese lives.

you too sry

hey OP

datpiff.com/Tim-DeMarco-Jet-Fuel-Cant-Melt-My-Dreams-mixtape.803315.html

Happy Pantshitting Day !!!

>a necessary act of war to force a surrender and save more lives than it took
>an act of terrorism on a nation at peace
5/10 made me respond, was considering a more detailed response

when did 9/11 turn into a meme for merchandising?

Keep talking beaner, we'll do to you what we did to your beaner pals in Argentina if you get any more lemon you cunt.

Canada needs it, maybe they will be less of a cuck.

Hillary the first SHARTING candidate

>>believes 9/11 was the worst disaster in history
you need to work on your bait OP

Who let the fucking monkey on the internet.

>uses the most advanced technology to create the most devistating weapon the world has ever seen. Uses it twice. Plunges the world into 40 year of terror from the threat of Nuclear War.
>Literally takes out two buildings and the Pentagon with some box cutters.
you will always lose at asymmetric warfare.

Ask your jews. They're the ones ruling over you.

You will still be a white minority sooner than us, americuck

Operation Downfall, which would have taken place had we not dropped the bombs, had a projected casualty rate several times higher than the deaths and injuries resulting from the bombs. It was the better choice.

Yeah you're probably right. Many more Japanese civilians would have died compared to using the 2 nukes if we had to invade it.

Besides, civilian or not, I bet most hated America and wouldn't have minded if Japan used 10 nukes on our cities. So they had what was coming.

> Japan, tiny islands, gets nuked. Twice.
> Becomes third larges economy in the world

vs.

> Brazil never participates in world war, largest nation in resource rich South America
> Still a third-world favella ridden shithole to this day.

9/11 wasn't the worst disaster ever. New York on September 12th, 2001 looked better than Rio during the olympics after billions were spent to polish that turd.

Letting Brazillians be in charge of anything would be a worse disaster.

Atomic bomb*** not nuke

>9/11 wasn't the worst disaster ever.
No, it's really a non-event.

Buttmad weebshit? Buttmad weebshit.

You deserved have to your relevant country status revoked
jk wish i was english 200 yrs ago tbqh

Topkek

I wouldn't go that far, especially with respect to the 2000s decade, but yeah, even in the States it's only directly relevant on the anniversaries and to the friends/family of the victims.

>sry
I fucking love Canada.