Acts like he makes much better content than the other clickbaiters on youtube

>acts like he makes much better content than the other clickbaiters on youtube
>invites the people he makes fun of for a living to be on his podcast so he can make an extra dollar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrCJilGuWcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kike
>Having integrity
Pick one.

yfw he actually brings the guy who sued him on

Shouldn't you be in school right now?

its just a prank no need to take anything personally jesus christ kid

Youtube contacted H3H3 and told him to start making videos about Logan and Jake Paul in order to help promote them.

not to mention he freeboots his fans content on facebook without giving credit, and his faggot fans just eat it up.

It's just a social experiment bro xd

What did he mean by this?

yfw he invites the guy who took hila's virginity to be on his podcast

Yeah what a bastard trying to make money

Fuck this guy

To be fair, those videos where he interviews one of his "enemies" have some good moments in them because he does actually hold their feet to the fire and make them squirm.

youtube.com/watch?v=LrCJilGuWcw

Unfortunately, the videos are also one to two hours long and it's mostly really boring shit. Ethan would be smart to also post a supercut of those interviews with all the interesting stuff in them, but considering the lazy ass content he's been putting out, that's way too much effort for him.

I just watch it for Hila desu

Why does she always talk like she in on her 5th bong of the day?

>jew
>creates controversy, intending to profit from it
Imagine my shock.

>middle schoolers post here now

I don't get the appeal of this guy, I keep seeing him on Sup Forums tried to watch one of his vids and he immediately chokes himself and his ratwife doesn't make it better with her mumbling.

he was well liked here a few years ago when his videos were good. Some people STILL havent moved on and/or accepted that he is a standard youtuber for teenagers now. Thats why there are still posts about the channel sometimes. Also some of Sup Forumss userbase are literal teenagers so theres that too.

What the fuck makes her so goddamn attractive? It's like every inkling of my intuition is telling me that she's hideous but for some reason I can't help but find her adorable.

I don't know but I like how retarded she looks. So cute and hot

It's her eyes. Eyes go a long way to making a face look attractive.

jewish witchery

I don't know man, I just find his style repulsive. Don't see the appeal at all, his commentaries aren't even smart.

She's a fucking stick jew. You have shit taste. I bet you also like feet as well you weirdo

huh...she looks ugly and attractive at the same time, thats weird

symmetrical face and beautiful eyes go a long way