*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh melanin nigga
>do i sound smart yet
I'm sure MLK Jr. would be proud that these fine young meloniggers are blaming the consequences of their actions on the color of their skin.

YASSSSS

niggers are so fucking stupid god damn

>Look at me I over simplified an issue and ignored black culture that glorifies violence, crime, drugs, and promiscuity. Why don't people like us?

oh yes, the strawmelanin argument

>melanin melanin melaninnyugguh
look a nigger learned a new word and can't stop using out out-of-context and unnecessarily

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

YASSSSSSSS

*drops mic*

>the only way to stop racism is to stop talking about it
>niggers do the exact opposite
No wonder

why do they feel the need to write in an anglo language?

>le only difference in race is melanin
>le whites r killin us man

>has never heard of melanoma

Melanin is a hormone which white people produce. This is why we tan and have sleep patterns.

*loads gas canister*

>confusing melanin with melatonin

I'll just go a sentence by sentence, so just count each sentence of the image to find out what I am referring to by the numbers:

1. Assumes reader has fear of dark skin.

2. Assumes that the aforementioned fear that the readers is supposed to possess will somehow motivate the reader to take the life of a dark skinned person.

3. Assumes reader somehow has a disregard or lesser view of the lives of darker skinned people.

4. Assumes that the reader somehow is in need of a lecture on the topic of darker skinned people not being a threat to the reader's physical safety.

5. Assumes that the reader desperately needs to be informed that, in at least some cases, people are still killed because of their skin color.

The whole thing is based on assumptions. From start to finish, all of it is based on assumptions. It is simply assumed that these attitudes permeate everything, that they exist everywhere, and that everyone not of her collective must somehow be infected with these prejudices. This assumption of a racial conspiracy pandemic is then used to construct an "other" out of Whites, whereby the author ceases to view individual people, who just happen to be White, on an individual basis. Once individual judgement is cast aside, all White people are then only viewed as part of a collective injustice, a collective evil..... a sort of .... cartoonish super-villain.

Deprived of the ability to see individuals, each white person becomes nothing more than a minor part of the whole, therefore, to attack the small part of the collective (each individual) based only on collective judgments is to attack the whole beast. This is why you see her foist blanket condemnations built on gross generalizations upon each reader via singular pronouns:

>you must kill..of your life..upon you..at you..you'll ever

She does not see you or anyone as individuals. She seeks a collectivist caricature only, proven by the fact that no evidence if individual duplicity is ever presented.

>is melanin really that scary
It sure seems to spook a couple extra points off the average IQ test.

that's melatonin, lad

Nice post

He's just hotepping

Tldr lmao

Really caused my brain to hmmmmmmmm