/DSC/ /STD/ /DIS/ General - Star Trek: Discovery

Shhh edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ZbhkVRTQ!aXGSRWDnocezIrB-Fu4-9HLHDudsXQGiYyjdTo57plQ
mega.nz/#!5P5QkTRC!8ciGmCX_3RkyPiFi3ChVR0CihEi13Ffgzl6vrl-031k
mega.nz/#!Q6p1hKaL!tYVKHXB8p8i_T25qNyoLzguz1Usmay-eIIvlSmBRRaI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardigrade
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do people blame Michael for the Europa deaths?

>UNIVERSAL LAWS ARE FOR LACKEYS
>CONTEXT IS FOR KINGS

I dare you to quote a better line from 51 years of Star Trek.

meme dialogue

Which series was that from?

>All those places, all those planets - places seen and yet to be seen...and blink you're home like it never happened.

>first openly gay character in star trek
>he's a cunt

Real question is this.
Cadet Autism and James Kirk are nearly the same age, did Jimmy hit it at the Academy?

STARFLEET MAKES MONSTERS NOW BECAUSE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

james wasn't a sex machine

That dumpy mess is below him.

>Star Trek Discovery S01E01 "The Vulcan Hello" Download:
mega.nz/#!ZbhkVRTQ!aXGSRWDnocezIrB-Fu4-9HLHDudsXQGiYyjdTo57plQ

>Episode Rating: D-

>Star Trek Discovery S01E02 "Battle at the Binary Stars" Download:
mega.nz/#!5P5QkTRC!8ciGmCX_3RkyPiFi3ChVR0CihEi13Ffgzl6vrl-031k

>Episode Rating: D-

>Star Trek Discovery S01E03 "Context is for Kings" Download:
mega.nz/#!Q6p1hKaL!tYVKHXB8p8i_T25qNyoLzguz1Usmay-eIIvlSmBRRaI

>Episode Rating: C+

Their experiment accidentally enlarged a water bear.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardigrade

Kirk only fucked 10/10s

Spock being read Alice as a kid is a TAS reference

Kelvin or not Kelvin, that's the real question here.

So it depends on whether this show will be relegated to Kelvin Timeline Prequel or Reboot.

Only thing that makes sense for the USS Discovery is it to be a Section 31 ship.. OR SOMETHING.

This science guy is an insufferable cunt.

Would be nice. I doubt it'll happen. Unless that's what 'black badges' are. But then Section 31 would be common knowledge, as a crim knows about them.

Where were you when Lorca was right?

>USS Discovery
>NCC-1031
>31
Hmmmmmmm

Being enamoured with Lorca

Do you think Lorca writes his own fortunes?

this show is unexpected kino

The ship is ugly desu

3rd episode was considerably better, but still a shit show
orville started way too strong

ep 3 is so much better than the pilot

A wigger amongst the niggers, is this reverse racism?

Can someone explain what's happening with that spore shit, and what was that traveling scene in the end? Did she really travel to those places, or was it a simulation?
If anyone can travel, why don't they immediately use that insane power to end the war?

Ship is based on unused art by Ralph McQuarrie (of Star Wars fame) for a redesign of the Enterprise for star trek phase two (which ended up turning into TMP over time).
It's the best they could do with the sketches, a rare miss for Ralph, who was usually awesome. I still think it looks better than the Shinzon or whetever from the pilot. It's striking.

Pretty sure it wasn't real, they mentioned they've only used it to travel kilometers.

The scene confused me, Section 31 or shit or not, should they know anything about what it looks like on Romulus?

spacedust that's been everywhere
>Did she really travel to those places, or was it a simulation?
a simulation of sorts
>If anyone can travel, why don't they immediately use that insane power to end the war?
because it's highly unstable and experimental

>Section 31 or shit or not
*Section 31 ship or not

I don't think that necessarily was Romulus

The Night King looks more and more badass each season.

It's all the harsh lines that ruin it.

Here's a fan rendering that I think pulls it off decently. Still looks kinda weird for a Federation ship to be this shape, though.

btw I quite liked the Shenzou, I liked it more than the Discovery.

it was all for show, he just wanted to convince michael that what he was doing wasn't something bad.
you think those kinds experiments would've caused the crew of an entire ship to transform into a bunch of dead cronenberg monsters?

>Saru: We should Leave
>Michael: NO REEEEEE
>Georgio: Michael only a flyby
>Michael: OK.....
lands and activates Klingon beacon, WE WUZ
>Michael: whoops.. Captain we need to shoot first, it worked well for Greedo, Sarek told me to do it
>Georgio: No Michael we don't do that, and that may not work at all in this circumstance.
>Saru: We should Leave
>Michael: NO REEEEEE Vulcan dance move on georgio, she got served.

15 min of Pew Pew Later

>Michael:I KANG fix dis, capture the leader and cuck him
>Georgio: sounds reasonable
Beam to ship and do a shitty job not going back to back like wolverine
You killz mah captin, now you die to Klink, OH Shit how im supposed to stop this war now :3

Michael did everything wrong, and is to blame for Europa cause she got on the damn beacon CJ

Damn it Tony whats The Night King doing in The Impact Zone you gibbering cunt

The mushroomchlorians is a rehash of the Iconian portals from TNG.

>If anyone can travel, why don't they immediately use that insane power to end the war?
That's what the Ciscovery captain wants to do but they don't know how to use it in a way that they don't end up like the crew of the USS Glenn.

well that's the predictable and bland way to do it. the better way to do it is that the it was a lie yet Lorca is still a good man who just wanted Michael's services.

>activates beacon
it wasn't she who activated it

That render looks like something from the jewjew-timeline.

he knows she's smart but he also knows she wouldn't join if he told her what they really was working on, chances are the thing he did show her was something they figured out a long time ago

This is so fucking cringe

Nice

It's really just the fat nacelles and the pixelly texture of the impulse drive that do that.

it still looks stupid as fuck but at least fits the damn style. God I fucking hate prequels, if this show took place post-nemesis it might actually be acceptable, everything about it is canon-breaking.

Shit get.
Kill yourself.

yup, just replace the klingons with the romulans, and we wouldn't have problems.

Also

>let's fucking replace the Odyssey class with something that actually looks like an Enterprise.

Steps on Unknown artifact, which then Opens up and appears a Klink, Whoops i stabbed you in the chest. She caused a cascading set of events that activated the beacon.

JUST A FUCKING FLYBY

>since when does Starfleet graduate obese gingers? They must be hard up for warm bodies to throw at the Klingon meat grinder

Not a great way to treat a roomate, neh?

Is episode more like trek? Even at a ds9 level?

>Ent-F sucks
This. goddammit, this. Thank god they actually put in a roundish saucer for one of the variants.

What a fucking waste

It's similar to the Empok Nor ep of DS9.

>we live in the timeline where a plotline in a "star trek" episode is a black woman attempting to steal a starship, succeeding for a few minutes, and getting captured and sent to the brig

i just want out.

the fans hate you too, Isaacs

>Worked for greedo
Kek

YES!

She's a science officer. Her autism fits that.

Was is everybody on the discovery such a prick?

Are they actually "Tlingons"

They don't want to be there, but are drafted because of the war, they also know they are probably working in a highly volatile environments with Black Alerts to Anomalies

>Those trips

are those narn?

>

DEEPEST LORE.

That's be kind of funny.

>like it never happened
Std confirmed for never happening.

I like it

fuck you contrarian faggots this is some good shit

(from the previous thread)
>Oh come on. The Europa Admiral went out like a fucking BOSS. Got ambushed, had no fucking clue how bad the shit was until his ship was getting gutted. Then blows his fucking core in a gigantic raging cock/middle finger straight to the heart of the Klingons.
>If you are going to have white males, THOSE two are the ones you fucking want.
I've got nothing against the captain.
Honestly, watching the Europa and its hwite captain destroyed by a foreign entity really activated my dilithium crystals.

>watch Orville Thursday
>watch DSC Sunday
FOR KINGS

>Enter...me

What did she mean by this?

Yeah and the Expanse is coming back soon. Space sci fi is riding high right now

>all scenes in dark tones

They probably made shit up in a sim. I mean at this point assuming it's prime timeline they haven't even seen a Romulan yet, and haven't seen a romulan ship since Archer's time.

No shit, Sherlock. We wouldn't be talking about it this much if most of us weren't at least curious as to where it's going.

So... can we add Lorca in this already?

They explained it with the captain having sensitive eyes xD

michael just had to be like one-two cup sizes bigger and all of tv would be slobbering over her smart and delicious brown ass

This I won't say I love it but I am curious. And episode 3 was pretty good.

Soon.

is it implied lorca has some dark secret because he ordered the creature to be loaded on board, or do you think it was just a scene showing a little bit of his personality and his curiousness?

It was probably in her mind's eye and to give the viewer something neat to look at. Or they actually did recreate the Iconian tech from TNG's Contagion. Which would also be a big, wtf, and gamechanging like the interstellar transporter beaming in the NuTrek movies.

yes

Saru says Lorca isn't afraid of things most people fear of, so even though this thing is a roided out xenomorph, he sees the sense in keeping it around. If for nothing else than to study it.

>here kitty kitty
Its captain archer keeps feeding porthos cheese all over again

>Obese ginger

I would fuck the ever living snot out of her.

Do you think Lorca is a fan of water polo too?

Last nights episode was 100% trek.

Whats the name of that burrowing lava monster episode from TOS?

Really cool the Empok Nor vibe in this week episode.

Seems like he wants a backup incase the spore plan doesn't work out.

If you can't have sikk teleportation then why not use it as a bioweapon?

Fuck, maybe they'll even use the spores as an explanation to the klingon appearance and have them change halfway through the show.

>bit tit pilot get killed off at the start of ep3

Want to DL Discovery

Every rip is low bit rate video + AC2.0

I don't hate it.