Have you ever walked out of a movie?

have you ever walked out of a movie?

I literally walked out of the movie after this.

I walked out of nightcrawler
The music was painfully bad and jake gyllenhall is such a tryhard

Yes, Willy Wonka anniversary viewing.
There were a shit load of kids that were denied entry in to whatever flavour of the month horror was showing and chose this instead, sitting on their phones and being loud and annoying.

nice timing user

>watching the VVitch
>she flies away naked
Got up and left
>huuuur magic is real
Bye

>watch harry potter with family
>little sister got too scared when the giant spiders showed up and started crying
>dad made us all leave for her sake
thanks a lot bitch

oh you didnt know what xyou are going to watch, huh? what did you even expect?

I actually haven't. I almost walked out of Ang Lee's Hulk but opted to stay.

I walked out of Cloverfield because I was waiting for No Country For Old Men to start and I decided to duck in there for a few minutes.

>watchin the dullest franchise

Yes.

Me, my girlfriend, and our bull all walked out of a movie once and we looked just like OP's poster.

No because I never pay blindly for a film, I only pay for a movie if I'm certain I will atleast somewhat enjoy it.

The Number 23
Gone in Sixty seconds
Inception (well, 100 minutes in and I had to pee really bad, got up and went to pee, then had a cigarette, after which I decided it wasn't even worth it to go back)
From what I gathered from the lads, it got even worse in the last hour so no ragrets

I've walked out of every movie that I've ever been to. How the fuck else would I get out of the theater?

I'm going to go ahead preemptively call this post underrated before the screencap.

dont smoke
inception is good

y when the movie ends they make us leave here

whoa, you like, blew my mind

>OP BTFO by pure, unassailable reason.

S-Sorry, should've phrased that better

CA: Civil War and Raw

>Civil War
Why would you even go watch it in the first place?
>Raw
Pussy.

>Why would you even go watch it in the first place?
got memed
never again

>Pussy
I have no problem with gore or gross out stuff. It's just a bad film for edgy teens m8.

no but I almost did when watching Lucy

So close

Fuck off, pajeet.

When I was a kid, I fled Austin Powers: Goldmember after about 20 mins. My mother, good Christian woman that she is, constantly storms out of the theater. She tells me the first film she walked out on was Booty Call

>no fun allowed
>no edginess allowed
How does it feel to love documentaries?

I walk out of movies all the time now. I give it 30 minutes and if its shit I blast right out of there and firmly ask the manager for a refund.
More people should start doing this, maybe they will start making less garbage movies.

The last movie I did this for was 'the big sick'. literally one of the worst movies I have seen.

>How the fuck else would I get out of the theater?
You get shot by the designated shooter and wake up in a hospital.

>CW was fun

>he doesn't hail the kinoplex rickshaw to transport him back to his car

no

No, but I almost walked out of Age of Ultron and Suicide Squad.

Also, Captain America 2 might be the only decent movie Marvel's ever made aside from Iron Man.

>Iron Man
>Decent movie

Pick one.

For capeshit it was alright, like a 7/10. For normal movie standards it's about a 4/10.

I walked out of Flatliners the other day.