Was Sup Forums able to enjoy this, or was it too flamboyant and cute for this bitter polynesian forum?

Was Sup Forums able to enjoy this, or was it too flamboyant and cute for this bitter polynesian forum?

i dont watch musicals because im not a homosexual

It was alright but I didn't like it that much.

I'm a jazz pianist and I loved it if for the music alone. Cinematography was very nice as well. Also loved Whiplash but I wonder whether his next film would be music related

Same. The overall aesthetics of the film were pleasantly consistent, and it never seemed tempted to do anything more or less than exactly what it wanted to do.

I'm a bit baffled as to why it was at one point the odds on favorite to win best picture though considering there's nothing particularly ambitious about the film. It's just a simple but solid 7/10 modern musical. It never even gave me the impression it was shooting for Oscar bait.

>musical
>none of the songs were catchy or memorable
>gosling can't act
>stone overracts
Bad movie

2 of your greentext points are offensively wrong, while the other 2 are factually correct.

I loved it. Perfect movie. I hate musicals. Musicals are awkward most of the times. But i loved every single scene in this movie. Fucking amazing cinematography, a heartbreaking ending that made me mad and sad, fantastic music. Gosling and Stone have a perfect chemistry.

I saw it in the theater and liked it.

I loved it

>he's such a newfag he wasnt here in january

wat

I loved it but I usually don't agree with the faggots in this board

People here try too hard to hate every single popular and acclaimed film and tv show, but they love objective crap like Lynch. I guess it's just another case of "pretending to be retarded"

THIS fucking Sup Forums 2017

I am OBSESSED with Emma Stone's pink perfect hairless anus. Has any user ITT fucked her in the ass?

fuck off with this shit seriously what a disgrace you are

It was alright. It forgot it was a musical halfway through though. Emma Stone's acting always bothers me, she comes across like she's trying really hard and over acts. There wasn't enough Jazz and the songs didn't really fit the movie. Other than City of Stars all the songs sounded like a really cheesy stage musical songs. I never bought that Stone and Gosling loved each other because they didn't really have chemistry.

What the fuck??? Scary shit

Goose and frog are much better than the no talent hacks he originally had (miles teller and emma watson)

Dishonest filmmaking at its finest.

nigga the director was 30 when he made it, you are just jealous

this guy may reach the scorsese-level if he keeps this way

Exactly

Film is pleb filter. I don't think I've seen one person on this board hating on the movie that wasn't a complete halfwit.