How long before she runs for president?

How long before she runs for president?

>she

Imagine: the first male president since Barack Obama.

also
>88

she could be the first president descended from slaves if she gets into politics and becomes the new hillary

Sorry but wookies aren't recognized under the US constitution yet

Repeating digits confirms

I agree with this. Hillary had a very real chance of winning before her health gave out. Michelle seems spry and a black to boot. Democrat rebound after Trumps term? Depending on how well he does during his presidency the next few elections might be Republican Republican Republican and she'll be getting on in years then.

FPBP

>first post
>dubs

4 years with Hillary as president
4 years with Ted Cruz as president
8 years with Michelle as president

hey dude thats not cool

female gorillas exist

DAT ASS!

screencap for when Hillary wins

She can do it if she runs for congress or senate like Hillary and then gets a cabinet-level appointment under a Democrat President. So if she does run, it won't be for at least 2 more presidential elections.

Start campaign the moment Hillary dies.

I'll bet she has the organization put together already,

>she
That thing is a man.

>she

kkkek

If Hillay loses, 4 years.

Hillary didn't have much of a chance before today due to the rift in the the dems. People are fed up with corruption and Clinton is the face of it. The Clinton Foundation and emails sunk her.

The dems will be apathetic due to a lackluster candidate and not vote, like republicans did in 2012 with Romney. Meanwhile, republicans will be out and voting in record breaking numbers, like the dems did in 2008 with Obama.

The health issue is just icing on the cake.

>dat wig

This.

I'm honestly surprised she hasn't run for some spot in congress already. I'm sure Illinois would quickly put her in the Senate.

It's a good thing she hasn't, but it's still surprising. I guess she doesn't want to deal with the fallout of Obama's term in office, and the scandals that are being repressed to protect him.