Meme Magic Meeting

This is a serious meeting guys.

We have been memeing for Hillary's death for a while now. We have pushed her to death's door. Her life hang's on a thread, and I think one more serious Get (quads or higher) will surely kill her.

But do we want Hillary actually dead before the election? I personally think it would be a mistake. Hillary is easily the best person for Trump to beat in November. We've whittled her credibility away over decades, and she has unfavorability ratings that match Trump's. With her health so fragile she'll surely get rekt at the debates.

I think it's in our interest to stop memeing Clinton's death. Whoever replaces her will surely be in better health, lower unfavorables, and essentially be a better opponent to Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCO53xH5adg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 deleted

sTOP THE MEME MAGIC ITS GONE TOO FAR THEY WILL REPLACE HILLARY AND TRUMP LOSES

Confirmation bias - another name for meme magic.

>129
stoppped reading right there

nominate the moon

poo in the loo

youtube.com/watch?v=LCO53xH5adg

Off by one :(

im memeing for timing, coughing fit, shits herself, dies on stage at debate. im calling it the "trifecta meme."

>Confirmation bias
At one point I would have called it self-fulfilling prophecy, but now I see it is simply Kek's divine will.

PRAISE KEK!

Hillary will shit herself live on television

NO! KEK WILLS HILLIRAY TO DIE!

rollin for hillary seizure during debates

Get

You know how after people go after Trump something bad happens to them like they die or something
Could this be a case of that

Killary for jail.
She can die there ..

Geeet

Hey guys, how is it going?

Poo in thine loo heathen

Trump victory

Kek will decide. Praise Him.

From my understanding this is chaos, not something we can curb. Nor, is it wise to re-nig what is asked for, especially if it is granted

Your dubs reveal it to be so.
Trump has long been known to be Kek's prophet.
Opposing him can only bring Kek's wrath.

It is Kek's decision that Hillary will lose and Trump will win.

If I gets doubles....

Economic Bubbles will Surely burst!

I don't think what's been set in motion can be contained at this point. Just sit back and see what happens and react accordingly.

Styx! Styx! You are our druid. We await orders. How should we use magick from now on?

Check em, praise be to KEK

It's too late for DNC to replace her in most states. If she dies or drops out, it'll be trump alone vs independents

PRAISE KEK!

>post off-topic roll threads on Sup Forums
>"hurrrrr why do my epik threads keep getting deleted xxDDD??????"

Truly newfags are insufferable

Make it so.

Hillary will die by the end of the month. Kek's will be done.

Kek vult

Nice, impressive

>inb4 BRAISE GEG xd spam

HILLARY CLINTON WILL COLLAPSE ON STAGE DURING THE DEBATES

Double double quads

>praise kek

hillary dies on the night of 8th november, as she realizes trump has won. praise kek

Fucccccccc guys

No it will be before that.

I think user is right. trump running against someone like Biden would be a lot harder. the people still supporting clinton are literally lying to themselves, but a more serious and reputable candidate can take people who are on the fence

No stopping this train. CHOO CHOO!

̨̨̞̞̤͚̖̼͚̜̜̤̖̫ͪ̃͒͑̂̇̈́͐̈́͐̏͂͊ͭ͋̎̽́͡P̵̷̛̹̳̯̻͔͓̻͚̞͖͖͖͚͍̰͎͕̾ͩ͌ͨ̋̔͋̆̀ͫ͝͠R͗̂̿̑͒ͮ̿̈҉̢͖̥͙͙͕Aͫ̊̾̂ͩͫͧͨ̃̄ͨ͆̐̓̅̐̑̈̑͏̷̻̩̞͎̜͈̫̝͓͚̰I̵̵̴̴̛̪̗͙̼̥̼̤͛̃̇̉ͬͅȘ̢̧͓̪̺͍̳̼̻̽͊̽̔͑ͦ̑ͫ̀̅̀͆̆͋́͜͝Èͨͭ̊̌̎̀҉̨̨̺̹͇̥̞̞̤͚̖̼͚̜̜̤̖̫ͪ̃͒͑̂̇̈́͐̈́͐̏͂͊ͭ͋̎̽́͟͡P̵̷̛̹̳̯̻͔͓̻͚̞͖͖͖͚͍̰͎͕̾ͩ͌ͨ̋̔͋̆̀ͫ͝͠R͗̂̿̑͒ͮ̿̈҉̢͖̥͙͙͕Aͫ̊̾̂ͩͫͧͨ̃̄ͨ͆̐̓̅̐̑̈̑͏̷̻̩̞͎̜͈̫̝͓͚̰I̵̵̴̴̛̪̗͙̼̥̼̤͛̃̇̉ͬͅȘ̢̧͓̪̺͍̳̼̻̽͊̽̔͑ͦ̑ͫ̀̅̀͆̆͋́͜͝Èͨͭ̊̌̎̀҉̨̨̺̹͇̥̞̞̤͚̖̼͚̜̜̤̖̫ͪ̃͒͑̂̇̈́͐̈́͐̏͂͊ͭ͋̎̽́͟͡P̵̷̛̹̳̯̻͔͓̻͚̞͖͖͖͚͍̰͎͕̾ͩ͌ͨ̋̔͋̆̀ͫ͝͠R͗̂̿̑͒ͮ̿̈҉̢͖̥͙͙͕Aͫ̊̾̂ͩͫͧͨ̃̄ͨ͆̐̓̅̐̑̈̑͏̷̻̩̞͎̜͈̫̝͓͚̰I̵̵̴̴̛̪̗͙̼̥̼̤͛̃̇̉ͬͅȘ̢̧͓̪̺͍̳̼̻̽͊̽̔͑ͦ̑ͫ̀̅̀͆̆͋́͜͝Èͨͭ̊̌̎̀҉̨̨̺̹͇̥̞̞̤͚̖̼͚̜̜̤̖̫ͪ̃͒͑̂̇̈́͐̈́͐̏͂͊ͭ͋̎̽́͟͡P̵̷̛̹̳̯̻͔͓̻͚̞͖͖͖͚͍̰͎͕̾ͩ͌ͨ̋̔͋̆̀ͫ͝͠R͗̂̿̑͒ͮ̿̈҉̢͖̥͙͙͕Aͫ̊̾̂ͩͫͧͨ̃̄ͨ͆̐̓̅̐̑̈̑͏̷̻̩̞͎̜͈̫̝͓͚̰I̵̵̴̴̛̪̗͙̼̥̼̤͛̃̇̉ͬͅȘ̢̧͓̪̺͍̳̼̻̽͊̽̔͑ͦ̑ͫ̀̅̀͆̆͋́͜͝Èͨͭ̊̌̎̀҉̺̹͇̥͟

How does one communicate with Kek?

Singles say i will have another brewskie! MAKE IT SO LORD KEK (pbuh)

Will she even live another day?

It is not heard, but felt

hopefully not

Perhaps on the 5th of november. Christ that would be poetic.

You know, if Hillary's supporters went over to Gary Johnson, he'd have the numbers to beat Trump.

Was this why he decided to campaign as a moderate liberal instead of a normal libertarian?

Is he the secret chosen one of Kek?

This 8 will kill her by in two months

If she dies, does she still get put on the ballot? What happens if a dead person wins?

Anted

check 'em

Alright pack it up boys, mission status is complete

KEK BE PRAISED

Unbound electoral votes.

Like what happened at the Democratic National Convention when RFK was murdered before the delegates had voted.

Here let me help you.

as long as it will happen on live television, im happy

No it will be in private.

So those electorate votes just don't count? Then if she "wins" but is dead, Donald Trump still doesn't get 270 so then what happens?

No

Hillary must leave the scene. Bernie will be both easy to beat and fun as heck

Passes to the House I think

Put me me in the screen shot

LET IT BE SO, MY LORD!!!
KILL CLINTON!!!
THE FROG GOD RISES!!!

KEK will it

When is the debate.
Trump is going to devastate her.
She could literally collapse on stage.
It would be game over at the point. Trump landslide.

Death or drop out it is

Quads cannot lie.

Praise him.

>When the ruse so obscure, they ain't even sure.

Quads?

We will destroy Hillary's campaign and then, when it is done and CTR is ashes, then she will have our permission to die.

(((you)))

Witnessed!

So this happened today.

Well, it's never happened before and isn't really planned for. The electors representing the votes that Hillary got might be able to vote for whoever they want. Or it might go the House, like in a presidential tie, where each state gets one vote.

Shoo shoo poo in the loo
Also pents for clinton being kill pls

True magicians do not want anyone dead. To blacken one's soul with such trivial dead ends is what sent out planet into the downward spiral to begin with.

Being the powerful hermit that I am I speak my peace that you all who witnessed my poems follow in this wake that you too become stronger that we all become stronger and to do this I ask you to consider my point of order which is to wish for others time to know thyself and clean thy messes thyself made. To put in simple words wish upon others water to drink and if that water is dirty that they find the means to filter and clean that water that they have the ability to drink the cleansed water.

won't happen.

1. nogs and spics won't vote for Gary Johnson cuz they don't know what that even means
2. most moderate Democrats on the fence will go Trump
3. the remaining Progressives will go Green with Jill Stein

If it goes to the house, does each representative have to vote for who their state voted for (or are they "supposed to" like with the electoral college) or can they vote for whoever the fuck they want?

My holy dubs will make Hillary drop out of race, Trump elected, and ISIS the ruler of Europe.

With these digits I pray Kek iwl render her catatonic following the second debate. Suspended in a state of neither death nor life, she will remain on the ticket but be BTFO in a landslide to surpass even the '84 election. Kek Vult

>But do we want Hillary actually dead before the election?
No. Bernie coming back now would probably mean Trump defeat. We got high by licking the mighty frog's back, but the magic of Kek's poison is too strong, it is killing Hillary.

we should meme Hilloli from the past into the future

They shouldn't have pushed against us and the Gods

Their punishment is underway

praise kek

Fuck that, rolling for Hillary's death

Fucking leaves getting all these gets.

Bernie returning is what we want. It will be the ultimate meme election.

Thank u man

Oh shit!

DUBDUBS