Mom wants to see battle of sexes

>mom wants to see battle of sexes
>ok.zip
>sounds like fun, emma stone vs. steve carrel in tennis
>5 minutes in emma stone bitching about being paid less than a male tennis player
>SHE DONT NEED NO MAN, WE'LL START OUR OWN TENNIS CLUB
>lesbian.png
>1st main male character: an old country club type white guy who pays women less and throws emma out of the their tennis club
>2nd male character: gambling addicted goofball who gets thrown out of his own house by his wife
>realize that i brought this on myself, why would i see a movie called battle of the sexes in 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/tennis/aus/2017/01/21/serena-williams-nicole-gibbs-australian-open/96876832/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really dont know what was going through your head

They'll never show what drives the so called "wage gap", they won't show men working more hours for a company they've been in for years, they'll show the sassy intern who gets the job over all the stupid male interns and her quest of bitching her way to the top. Plenty of jabs at white males along the way because apparently "male privilege" is only taken into account for white guys.

Womens tennis is one of the few places where complaints of the wage gap are totally justified.
Historically womens and mens tennis had virtually the same ratings, especially after Billie Jean Kings win against Riggs.
So if a female player complains about not making as much money in literally any other sport it wouldnt be justified since nobody watches, but womens tennis has been about as big as, and in some cases bigger than, mens tennis.

>>sounds like fun, emma stone vs. steve carrel in tennis

The most famous tennis players in the world are arguably women so i agree.

why is the wage gap always about rich people? why does it matter if they lose out on a few million?

>same ratings
matches are shorter cause only 2 sets instead of three
less advertising money

Imagine living a life of only semi-luxury.

Isn't the wage gap in tennis reversed?

I recall hearing that Federer earned less per game than Williams in a recent Wimbeldon

enema stone, I would let her rim me.

and they forget men do 99.5% of all the dangerous/ dirty jobs that often pay above average

deep sea welder
miner
oil rig worker
garbage men
fishermen / crab boat crew
etc etc

>Battle of the Sexes
>it's just 90 minutes of Steve Carell beating up Emma Stone
>in the final minute of the movie he blasts a huge load in her face
>cut to black
>MAN WINS

>watching movie with my grandparents
>female protagonist has an affair with abusive husband's brother
>husband finds out, beats her, and forces her to stay with him
>grandparents are glad and say that she deserved the beating for cheating on her husband

>take my grandma to the store
>she points at the wall and says "That's disgusting."
>look up
>it's an advertisement with a black man kissing a white woman
>grandma continues to talk about how it isn't natural and they should stick to their own kind

>"Women should be paid the same as men for equal work"
>Men play best of 5 sets
>Women play best of 3 sets

Men also have to play more than women

What you wanted to see is pic related

based

Read this. It's hilarious. An Australian man ranked 203rd in tennis beat both the Williams sisters one after another while taking breaks to smoke and drink beer.

usatoday.com/story/sports/tennis/aus/2017/01/21/serena-williams-nicole-gibbs-australian-open/96876832/

look around you. how much of what is there was created or constructed by a man? standing on the sidewalk? who laid the concrete? standing on a tennis court in Wimbledon? who laid down the courts an created the league?

>he thinks a cuntry thst doesnt by force of law gaurentee equal pay for equal work is a good place

well your mom is an abject failure. be sure to thank her for failing to prepare you for life. Im sure she'll be super proud when you enlist & die in Qatar...

Yeah but even if you are right if we manage to give them what they want usa liberals will claim victory and the already unignorable bitching will only increase.

They gonna have to suck it up.

PRIZE MONEY SINGLES & DOUBLES COMBINED

Roger Federer: $108,250,560
Rafa Nadal: $89,989,532

Serena Williams: $84,463,131
Venus Williams: $38,848,590
Martina Hingis: $24,385,584

Oh, I feel so sorry for Serena. Only $84M!!!

>this level of kek

These are very good, well-adjusted people. In boon speak I think they'd be called, "based"?

>>>/reddit/

how triggered do you have to be in order to write something like this? what the fuck is wrong with you?

Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager". The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park, after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2. Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun". The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

>Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[51] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both.

>Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[52][51]

>The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[53] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[54]

>He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[55]

pic related Our Guy

>cuntry thst doesnt by force of law gaurentee equal pay

wew lad

>watching movie with my grandfather
>anything violent happens
>"oh my this is too violent"
>anything sexy/romantic happens
>"oh my this is not appropriate"
>any time an asian is on screen
>"oh those orientals arent so bad after all"

he fought in ww2 and had 10 kids btw

>It was all in good fun, but 19 years later, and a record six Australian Open titles later, Williams, laughingly, insisted recall of the event was not in her memory bank.
>“I forgot about that, actually,” she said, smiling, on Saturday. “Gosh, I don’t remember that at all. Gosh, that was forever ago. I don’t remember what year it was.
>“I have a terrible memory,” she added, still smiling.
>when asked how she might do against a guy ranked No. 200 today — that would be Noah Rubin, who gave Roger Federer a tough time before the great one ousted the young American qualifier 7-5, 6-3, 7-6 (3) in the second round last Wednesday — she smartly didn’t venture a guess.
>“I don’t know,” she said. “I’m pretty much focused on women’s tennis right now. I have to focus on that.”
Bitch, please. Why are feminists so unwilling to face reality?

They are only famous because they are women you retard. Any man with their skill level you would near hear of.

>Womens tennis is one of the few places where complaints of the wage gap are totally justified.
No, it isn't. Women play maximum of 3 sets compared to men's 5, and still receive the same amount of prize money by most tournaments.