Can i skip this bitch and still watch Defenders without confusion...

Can i skip this bitch and still watch Defenders without confusion? Just finished the third episode and im cringing over how fucking corny this show is

>watching capeshit
It's all cringy, user

Her show is better than Luke Cage or Iron Fist.

I want to see her with unshaved legs and pits and asshole and feet and toes.

>Can i skip this bitch and still watch Defenders without confusion?

Yes, absolutely. They show you everything you need to know about everyone but Daredevil. As long as you've watched at least that (or Iron Fist, I guess) you'll be fine.

I find her disgusting, like an advanced stage heroin addict

Her show is way better than the Defenders though

>only female of the defenders
>first three episodes involves her getting fucked like seven times

wrong

I love her. I've loved her since Veronica Mars. Fuck off haters.

Just don't watch defenders, it's dull.

I think she's cute but i can't stand her at all in these shows.

Nice argument.
Kill yourself.

>tfw you were one away from the big enchilada

Considering her entire show is basically a feminist power fantasy that has no actual plot, yes.

Here's what you need to know: She's a 'tough girl' and had a guy telling her to smile. She fucked a black dude, and is totally tough. Don't forget about her being tough because that's really important. At the end, her villain becomes a two-dimensional parody of an abusive husband and she wins because of reasons.

Daredevil is the only watchable show in this entire shitfest

i'd rather nice myself and kill your argument

You forgot the social outcast alcoholic that gets everyone around her killed and hurt part.

I didn't like the JJ series but somehow I found her one of the best characters in Defenders, probably because moralfagging gets tiring.

I honestly wasn't sold on the first episode but after a few i thought it was decent. I never finished luke cage yet and didn't bother with iron fitsts but i did finish daredevil.

now that i am actually started defenders i wish i finished everything just so i can get a sense of the whole picture, especially danny rand.

also i started watching all this with my grandma, she likes it so its fun to throw on an episode or 2 before bed. and punisher is going to be bad ass cant wait for that

I don't see your point

Daredevil >>> Jessica Jones > Luke Cage >>> Defenders > Iron Fist

You can skip it. It's the only show that has nothing to do with the Defenders.

She can blow up my plane anytime if you catch my drift

LFTFY

shit >>>>>>>> Daredevil >>> Jessica Jones > Luke Cage >>> Defenders > Iron Fist

also GB2

The part where she got BLACKED so hard the bed broke was so fucking hot

>It's the only show that has nothing to do with the Defenders.
This is everything you need to know OP, the true answer to your question.
Defender's plot is based on 45%Iron fist, 45% Daredevil, 9,9% Cage and 0,1% JJ only by Cage association

i don't see the writers forcing shitloads of sex scenes into any of the male defenders shows, and thank god for that because i couldn't give less fucks about that shit

I liked JJ better in certain ways. Jew York felt bigger.

After they introduce the main villain just watch the last 1 or 2 episodes.

I'll sum up the filler
>omg bad person!
>even tho i captured him 5 times and he keeps killing people, i'll let him escape again and again and again so he can kill more innocent people each time

>literally the best Netflix Marvel show besides Daredevil

it's your loss user

>"I HAVE A VAGINA, SILLY BOYS. PEEPEEPOOPOO"

Is that about the extent of the writing? Why is it feminist writers of shows and comic books can't into subtlety and natural feeling?

God I want to be her toilet so bad

I didn`t watched this mudshark and nigger`s series, and saw the Defenders just fine OP. You won`t miss anything.

I watched Jessica Jones with my gf and she got visibly aroused during those BLACKED scenes. Should I be worried?

Why are you false flagging?

ur gfs pussy is probably already getting wrecked as we speak

Defenders is just as corny

not if you lift and prove you can fuck her as hard as nick cage
next time you fuck her, weaken the beds structure beforehand so when you thrust and break the bed it will make you look strong

Isn't her feet game weak?

Its all I think about when I see her.

Yes. Imagine how many roles she misses out on for having shitty feet. Don't act like that isn't a thing casting directors do. If you're supposed to be topless they need to see your tits beforehand. If you're gonna be in lingerie they need to make sure your feet aren't demonic.

This is true... at least till punisher airs. It´s better than deffenders, Luke Cage and offcourse Iron Fist. But Iron Fist was shit.

Loras can´t act AND can´t into martial arts. It´s a good thing that Coleen can do both but she can´t carry that show by herself.

>This is true... at least till punisher airs

This post proves how retarded you people are. JJ is shit, punisher is going to be shit, everything about these shows except dd s1 was shit.

No you really don't want to see those talons. I am not even memeing. Don't search for them.

My problem with every marvel netflix show sans DD s1 is all their powers are fucking yoyo's.
Jones can sometimes take all the hits in the world, pick up a car and keep on coming. Other times her attacks are too weak to do any damage and normal shit knocks her out.

Luke can take bullets with 0 issue, get hit with moving cars and not flinch. A shotgun blast knocks him into a fever'd coma and he almost dies.

Electra... jesus christ I have no idea what the fuck they did with her. Its like they started reading millers run then stopped like 3-4 issues in and chose to watch the DD spin off movie instead.

You are now imagining getting a footjob from Krysten Ritter

Every time I see her I think about pic related, that's why I didn't watch Jessica Jones

>the black kids smug expression
he planning to BLACK her, isn't he

I only remember her having sex with Luke like once? When else?

*enhance*

Not true. JJ was pretty good detective drama. Heck if they removed her powers and called the show something else it could still fucking work because it nailed tone, acting and narrative.

Most capeshit is... well shit, but this shit worked despise that.

Prove me wrong then. (You can't) You're just some faggot with a pink hairdo shaped like a gay cheese wedge who can't handle the fact that none of your heroes can write good material.

I am leaving this thread. literally I am closing this tab. I really can't deal with this.. bye

sadly, thats the original cast from the first magic schoolbus, just tumblrfied

What the fuck

Don't really understand.

it seems like this show triggered you quite a bit

>92% on RT

Most people agree JJ is great...because it is. Sorry you're incapable of enjoying an entertaining show.

>punisher is going to be shit

Oh, are you from the future or are you just spouting more BS?

That is the episode where we get to watch her be inseminated by a black?

>a lost depressed whore with massive self esteem issues getting fucked by a literal nigger

It should trigger all of you. I'm not the guy you're talking to and i only watched one episode of this shitshow, but when will you people fucking learn? Does it have to be catastrophe? Because its coming

She used to be my waifu before I opened this thread.

god, can you imagine how much luke cage stretched her out, daaaamn...

I bet you think about that interracial sex scene alot user

mostly with your hand down your pants

>"i hate that"
>haha i bet you love it
What are you 9?

>d-day of the rope is coming, j-just you wait kike

kek pathetic

freud was a mistake

If you don't like JJ, you won't like Defenders one bit. It's not very strong series.

I want to watch her have a multiracial baby.

of all the reasons to dislike the show you focus on the sex scene

says a lot about you chief

i'm not even that guy
was just stating how retarded that post was