/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Clinton Collapse Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=YzZl9j580tM
blog.dilbert.com/post/150264994381/the-race-for-president-is-probably-over
overblog.blogg.no/1473598506_parkinsonspesialist_j.html
bubbl.us/?s=7131999#MzU3MDgxMS83MTMxOTk5LzVmZWIyZTI4YzNmMDdmMTg0YjZjMTc2ZDViMWQzZmQ5?X
bubbl.us/?s=7120429#MzU3MDgxMS83MTIwNDI5LzM1ZjYyNTE2YjcwMzE0YzZkNGRkZGNmMjZiY2FjZThj?X
youtube.com/watch?v=5mkFWdt_Yfg
twitter.com/keksec__org/status/775061758599913475
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am back at home.
Our site from the OP text does not function anymore.

Wtf mags

I checked it only at my /cfg/ beginnings few weeks ago. Was something valuable there?

Q: What do Hillary and World Trade Center Bldg 7 have in common?

A: Both collapsed on 9/11 without being hit by a plane

What do you mean?
We did not have any connection with the owner of the site for weeks now. The site has been down for a while now. A lot of people from the early days simply just left without a word.

The same material you can find in our Goygle document, but in a more organized matter.
Nothing of value was lost, do not worry.

DocAnon has an idea for a new site.
And I also have one too.

slept for a couple hours, muh gawd the video of the event... what a time to be alive

Dreamwakers Old Bio:

ANNIE MEDAGLIA CO-FOUNDER
Annie is the Co-Founder of DreamWakers. She serves as Deputy Director of the Global Energy Center at the Atlantic Council in Washington, D.C. Previously, she was a Special Advisor and Presidential Management Fellow at the U.S. Department of State. She’s always been passionate about education, and as a student helped build an organization to mentor refugee children in Virginia. She received a Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Affairs and Spanish, a Master in Public Policy, and a Master in Business Administration from the University of Virginia.

Dreamwakers current bio: just links to the linkedin page.

Interesting that the linkedin page doesn't mention the refugee stuff? Is she no longer proud of her work for refugees?

It's almost like they don't want us to know about the refugees in Virginia!

ps she worked at State under Hill

Founding Deputy Director & Non Resident Senior Fellow, Global Energy Center
Atlantic Council

2015 – Present (1 year)
DreamWakers
Co-Founder
2014 – Present Washington D.C
a national education technology nonprofit that virtually connects diverse and dynamic career speakers with high-need classrooms across the country. In less than two years, DreamWakers expanded to 30 states and serves thousands of students in low-income communities.

Department of State
Special Advisor for Europe/Eurasia, Energy Resources Bur

Department of State
2010 – 2013
Desk Officer for Qatar and Oman, Near Eastern Affairs Bureau

Department of State
2011 – 2011 (less than a year)
Presidential Management Fellow.

United States Senate
Fellow, Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee
2011 – 2011 Washington D.C. Metro Area

Department of State
Legislative Affairs Officer - Near Eastern Affairs & Iran Sanctions, Legislative Affairs Bureau
U.S. Department of State
2009 – 2011 (2 years)Washington D.C. Metro Area

I was on it the other day. How long has it been down? Shit, I thought one of us was managing it.

fuck that Jimmy Fallon doppleganger faggot gets me every time

Made something

>111
yeah he looks like a persian jimmy fallon for some reason. Probably just as unfunny

good work, like how you archived it all

I always kekd when Peter beats the shit out of him, "just because Carol Burnett did it, doesnt mean you can" then after "alright, now where's that guy who slept with my daughter"

>he attacked him on site without circumstance

>that's what I would do to Drake

very nice, keep it up

We do not have any videos about her fainting though, right?

Reminder that it's a gorgeous 80 F and breezy day in New York. I took a walk before, it was lovely.

Nice user

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT HILLARY

lovin the HIllarysHealth angle today, free twitter (You)s

I have no words left for anyone who is voting for her.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=YzZl9j580tM

not a single hashtag related to it is showing up for me! fuck you jack!!!!!

#NeverForget
#HillarysHealth

good enough

here's one for ya.....

oh yea no worries there, just obvious as fuck all this bullshit displaying isn't ACTUALLY what's trending, fucking faggot jack I hate that numale cuck so fucking much

reeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

same here, so blatant - the other day he switched the hashtag to #BasketOfDeplorabes with a typo in it, cucc faggot

yea man! deplorabels / deplorables

fucking kikeing at levels that shouldn't even be possible

top kek!

blog.dilbert.com/post/150264994381/the-race-for-president-is-probably-over

was the aids meme true

Hey you want this, this guy was asked to write this in anglo as foreigners and norks found it to be well written.

overblog.blogg.no/1473598506_parkinsonspesialist_j.html

It's about hillary's health, the guy is some sort of political expert on US issues etc. Looks like he is on the uni I'm to tired to check.

Anyways, she is fucking sick, you all know this, but is from us. They are waking up to her, and it seems the papers of Goldman Sachs started a bit of a riot now against their overlord. All papers have been shilling as fuck even here, now people are starting to wake in part after kek CTR on a mad censorship raid on normies, editors everyone on facebook because kek... our bants. There are several nork groups there with the same name as us and far far worse that are mostly apolitical people posting shit even worse than here at times kek.

I actually started to read on one of my gassed fake accounts. Anyways good reading, she is sick as fuck and won't live long. This only goes down an it started many years ago.

Read your self, this is a very serious person. It's not some random shitblog

DIE BITCH

what does she have

Trump The Record will be using the twitter hashtag #Falling4Hillary. Feel free to help us get this shit trending.

how was it to google translate? I see sev peeps are asking him(it was from a comment on fb on the jewspaper) I didn't go to this uni so I don't know him if he works there... regardless.. lol

Parkinson
It seem to have started in 2005 they say

Let's hope it's more than that. I haven't followed lately here and gone through her records.

it's CTR type of idea

*Huskarl*

I will kek my ass of if this infact it's origin, the name I haven't checked

When Hillary Clinton collapsed on 9/11 neva forget.

#dyinhillary

IT struck me today, and I'm probably not the first one. But doesn't HIllary's logo look like a plane going through one of the towers?

That's kind of insensitive desu senpai

ATTENCION!

ACHTUNG!

Ladies and gentlemen, could somebody please provide me with the social network diagrams of Hillary the CF's associations with various groups and people? Please please? Any with Soros would be appreciated too.

Thanks a lot!

can't unsee it

we've been exploiting that for a while

this triggers the burger

good evening and greetings from Prague.
What a glorious day. I still can't stop laughing.

ty

PLEASE PEOPLE THIS IS IMPORTANT

I forgot main point up there, fucking tired...
the media here has been shilling non stop for her, now they are turning against all this shit, they are still sugar coating it. You get the real news from the comment fields, just like here.

Now they have turned against their jewish overlord, Goldman Sachs, and say fuck you this is Norway and the people know and are pissed.

If they don't do this, they will also all go under. Because the only way they survive after the jews took over, is by allowing comments on cases they would ordinary block... it's the only reason people bother, to come and shit on journos and call them out on their kikery.

It's important and also that the people awakes.

There is one thing they do not see(some do I am very surprised to this) and that is the jew and illuminati.

But they will...daily in these papers there is dildo guides and "the big penis guide"... it's so against our culture. All of these papers are hundreds of years old now, they were once respectable and I read all everyday

They jewed to hard and now they will pay for it

Checked, she's doomed and it will only get worse day by day./

like this?

it's like 10 christmases all at once!!

hey man, how are you?

And forgot the daily pic for template...

YES TY user, lots more like that if you could!

Yeah it's glorious. We got that.

This election cycle is like a gift that keeps on giving. Can't make this shit up.

I'm fine, well the train ride was kinda fucked up, the train companies decided to sell every single reserved seat 2-5 times... So the train was India tier overcrowded and inside some shouting festival just a cm short of a all out brawl.
Now I got a beer relaxed for a few mins in my hotel... Ready to go out for a few drinks (sadly I can't go after girls... Jesus would that be easy to pick up a few)

ahhh!!! The crafstmanship!!! I can't handle it!!!! Everything is so ornate, pride went into it... it wasn't just for profit... slap it up quick with particle board and the cheapest materials you can find from China....

gorgeous!

This is sweet, these social network diagrams are deadly poison to Shillary.

Just wait and see!

and that's all I have

my read-only maps:
YUNUS
bubbl.us/?s=7131999#MzU3MDgxMS83MTMxOTk5LzVmZWIyZTI4YzNmMDdmMTg0YjZjMTc2ZDViMWQzZmQ5?X

PINCHUK
bubbl.us/?s=7120429#MzU3MDgxMS83MTIwNDI5LzM1ZjYyNTE2YjcwMzE0YzZkNGRkZGNmMjZiY2FjZThj?X

youtube.com/watch?v=5mkFWdt_Yfg

uhhhh waitwut

twitter.com/keksec__org/status/775061758599913475

I know bro, that's the beauty you can find here at every corner. Some stuff is old and looks kinda shit but most city centres are taken care of as everyone is proud about it and nobody would accept decay.

Glad you like it.

hahahaha

it must be action of trolls from Karachan

Number 3: Everything is according to the plan, Mr. Bush