"What did you do while you were waiting? Hopefully you didn't just fuck around and waste your life."

>"What did you do while you were waiting? Hopefully you didn't just fuck around and waste your life."

F-FUCK! This was for us-

Yeah, that was kind of a low blow.

The absolute madman

I liked that part a lot, but remember to shit on this show to keep redditors away.

just watched this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the entire 30 minutes it was so painful.

True

Nah, I got drunk and violent and my wife left me

H-harmon? Is that you?

Newfag.

I started drinking daily again, put on 45 pounds and got fired.

what ? why? what did i do?

You replied to pasta going 'true'. You should have known it was pasta.

or did he do it ironically, knowing you would respond and give him several (you)'s. Seems to me you've just been baited my dude.

>tried a phone call in a biology place I was looking for to work to
>the owner is "travelling"

every fucking time
21 years and no one ever hired me to anything other than to move crates

You fell into my trap perfectly, user. I am the Master Baiter. The Alpha and the Omega. I am the light and the darkness. The beginning and the end. I am your doom and you shall kneel before my Master Bait.

''How do I make these women believe I'm a real feminist?''

Actual quote from Dan Harmon

Sounds like the proper Chad way to do it it. Virgins actually believe it in order to get pussy as being dishonest is wrong, Harmon is a chad who does it for pusy.

why would I want to start a family though lmfao

I'd rather fuck around and waste my time than do that

I never even saw it coming. Layers and layers of bait, each layer of bait more baiting then the bait before it. Impressive.

>sold off some some land that I inherited to buy some land in a different place that I might build a house on in the future

Its something I guess.

He is a feminist. It's just that women have a hard time believing him while he's on stage drunk and talking about the fake leg he keeps in his closet.

My 19 yo cousing impregnated a 18yo roastie who already had a kid 2 years ago

It is funny cause my mom always told me how he was a better son than me, now what, bitch

Just because its pasta doesn't mean its not correct sometimes.

Spaghetti is also food.

have you passed on your superior genes? well then..

When his kids will be 18 and leave the house, he'll only be 37 and have the rest of his life to do whatever the fuck he wants.

Bad goyim! Get back to work!

Now he's a better son that gave his mother grandchildren.

I unfortunately know this feel. I was home visiting my mum and we were walking her dogs and one of the neighbors had her granddaughter out playing in the yard. They spoke for a few minutes and the woman who had her grandkid with her asked her if my mom had any kids of her own and I visibly saw her face sink with shame and sadness and she went "no...not yet, but I do have two other sons"

I'm the third son.

>have the rest of his life to do whatever the fuck he wants.

yeah with near complete male pattern baldness, $700K mortgage, and a dumb wife he's lucky enough to not get divorced and JUSTed by that point

Genetic dead end here, My brother is out banging whorls so there's a chance he might have some unwanted seed.

>tfw first-born son of a first-born son of a first-born sun
>family primed to move into the upper class with my generation
>everybody expected great things from me
>NOPE.avi

Today's my twenty-fifth birthday and I've done fuck all with my life. It feels good, man.