HORROR HAPPENING 100% ALERT OMG

Babavanga and several other prophets said that Obama would be the last US president. We laughed. We're not laughing now...

If Hillary Clinton DIES, Obama will be forced to repeal the 23rd Amendment, and remain as POTUS.

Other urls found in this thread:

datpiff.com/Tim-DeMarco-Jet-Fuel-Cant-Melt-My-Dreams-mixtape.803315.html
twitter.com/danmericaCNN/status/774999784306409473
youtube.com/watch?v=61rEFiKDuBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't just repeal an amendment. You have to pass another amendment to nullify the first one.

Who is we

Zombie apocalypse begins tonight, Hillary is patient zero.

This. Although i have a friend who is saying obama will be last u.s president because Trump will become a dictator.

Lets see what Kek has to say about it. If doubledigit OP is right, if singles this thread needs to be saged.

Let our god speak.

>implying paperwork ever stops a dictator
"B-but, this piece of paper says you can't do that!!!"

Law and society as we know it is an illusion.

>23rd amendment
>Allowing DC citizens to vote as though they were in a state for presidential elections
>This will somehow make Obama president for a third term
what?

no way

datpiff.com/Tim-DeMarco-Jet-Fuel-Cant-Melt-My-Dreams-mixtape.803315.html

no way

Hillary dies.

Zika is spreading and affecting adults.

Flocks of birds fall from the sky and the infection starts spreading.

It's truly happening bros! End of days.

>Kek is willing a zombie apocalypse
What does this mean?

There's no legal justification to suspending the election you retard. Just because a party can't run, doesn't mean that the elections can't proceed.

"The Twenty-third Amendment (Amendment XXIII) to the United States Constitution extends the right to vote in the presidential election to citizens residing in the District of Columbia by granting the District electors in the Electoral College, as if it were a state."

Fuck off

He has spoken

>twitter.com/danmericaCNN/status/774999784306409473
Witnessed

youtube.com/watch?v=61rEFiKDuBQ

It all make sense now.

>First recent election where both candidates are hated equally.
>Also, media pushing hard for how """""likeable""""" the current POTUS is.
>Even if either candidate gets elected, they'll get eliminated. (Hillary will croak and Marshall law will rise due to civil unrest if Trump).
>Obama's """""likeability""""" will make it easy to push anything that he wants into law.
>LITERALLY king Obongo.

Hold me lads

Baba Vanga is a fraud

Are these the same prophets that told us the world would end in 2012?

you know, she's blind for a reason

It's also prophesied that Obama will not finish his second term. This can be translated in many different ways, the more likely one is that he continues on for a third and permanent term.

>that ID
>UFEA
>U FEA

Sorry user, you ugly

that's not how amendments work user

i'm surprised the stinky frenchman didn't try to sniff her dainty foot.

He would need to get everyone below him to ignore that piece of paper too though, which would require nothing less than a miracle.

Trump will become a dictator

Perfect, so that means we still get him right?

For once living in the middle of nowhere is good. Thanks for making me safe dad and checked

You've got kangaroos and emus to worry about, mate.

She also said that Muslim will invade Europe and will take over Rome.

Barack Obama will be the last president of the US: Baba Vanga had predicted that the 44th US president would be an African American, but she had also added that he would be the last one. According to her, he would leave office at a time when the country would be in economic ruins, and there would be a huge divide between the northern and southern states – as was the case during the American Civil War.

Europe will cease to exist: According to Baba Vanga, the continent will cease to exist by 2016, and all that would remain will be empty spaces and wasteland, nearly devoid of any form of life. She is reported to have said that chemical weapons would be used by extremists against Europe.

Muslims will invade Europe: The blind mystic had also predicted that Muslims will invade Europe, and there will be widespread destruction by extremists, which will go on for many years, until the continent ceases to exist. She had also predicted that a Great Muslim War will begin in Syria.
Rome as the capital of the Islamic caliphate: Islam will finish invading the whole of Europe by 2043, and Rome will be the capital of the new caliphate.

According to Heinlein there wouldn't be an election in 2016.