Democratic Candidate

I hope you guys realize that ANYone who could reasonably replace Hillary would kill any chance of a Trump presidency.

>some false flagging bernie supporter goes out and pretends to be trump supporter and shoots hillary.

God pls let it happen.

>would kill any chance of a Trump presidency.

Nigger, shut the fuck up. The very idea that shills were calling us disillusional 2 weeks ago its unfathomable at this point.

Hilary Clinton is a walking corpse. She will stay till the end of the race, but god damn, is she gonna lose it.

>Bernie Sanders
>would kill any chance of a Trump presidency.

ACTUALLY

BEING

THIS

FUCKING

FAR

IN

DENIAL

I know two different people who rank
1. Sanders
2. Trump
3. Clinton

Laugh harder! If you laugh hard enough you can scare reality away!

well, anyone who could reasonably replace Hillary would be better than hillary so it's a win win whatever the election result

The Democratic Party probably has rules about this sort of situation. What are they?

> I hope you guys realize that ANYone who could reasonably replace Hillary would kill any chance of a Trump presidency.

Keep telling yourself that.

If they could get on the ballot, which the day has long expired to do

Unless the election is postponed, the ballots in these states can't be changed.
With a Republican Controlled Congress this is highly unlikely.
So you better be rallying behind Johnson if you want to have a chance to stop Trump.

Well Kaine IS on the ballot, so maybe Bernie would be VP.

Bernie isn't even a fucking Democrat anymore. They would have to either give it to Kaine or Biden.

>ANYone
His name is Tim Kaine. That's kind of what he's there for.

Oh god.. is it time for Bernouts to become active again? Just realize that Bernie sold you out and won't have ANY chance at all to reach a power position.

>50% don't vote at all
>out of the remaining half, 20% are independents, 40% hilldogs and 40% drumpf-supporters
>0.5*0.4=0.2=20%
>half of 20% =10%

MERICA BTFO EITHER WAY

Ah, there's where you're wrong...

We vote for electors.

As long as Bernie's ideals are a part of the democratic platform I will never vote for a democrat in my life.

A jew president would guarantee 50% of Americans hating jews
plus stuff like Israel financing would be brought into question
It was never going to happen
it will never happen

> I will never vote for a democrat in my life.

Then you are completely irrelevant to the discussion of who can replace Bernie.

Guh! ...I meant replace Hillary.

It's too late to put another candidate on the ballot in most states. Which means that any other Democratic nominee would have to win a write in election. Good luck with that.

In not even a conservashit, I'm a liberal, lifelong Democrat. But even I have to concede that we're absolutely fucked at this point.