WHO'S IN CHARGE HERE?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
youtube.com/watch?v=kRqxyqjpOHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am

God, he was so miscast, it was embarrassing.

So what was up with this? Why the American Werewolf homage/ripoff? Genuinely baffled by the point of this in the movie?
Other elemets worked - the mummyfu was great, the Jekyll stuff was as good as it could be. But this? What's the deal?

I guess Kurtzman, az fan of these monster movies, wanted to include this. If I remember right, "ameri warewolf in lond..." was also distributed by Universal
I generally hated these comic moments here. As it worked for cruise, there was no reason for more.
Nick was jerk, and dumb asshole, so his retarded humour was fine. but that undead friend sucked...
but we all know SHE was the real star of movie, cruise was just to get $$$

God damn.
Can't believe how objectively ugly, man face with small tits and athletic shoulders can be so fucking hot.
It's not just the mummy, she was hypnotizing hot in atomic blonde too.
This is fucked up. Grrrrrrr

giv mummyfu gf

Ahmanet did nothing wrong

ye. apart from killing brother, pharaoh and his wife, some police officers, prodigium workers and causing glass storm that could kill anyone who breathe in during it... she did nothing wrong.

Shhhhhh. That's nothing. Ignore this.

I-It was a different time

What if she succeed? What would that mean to world? She had no really intention to kill, so what would she do? Turning everything into sand or what? What would be her demands?

REMINDER

this

brilliant! love actual OC

thanks I made the do it for her but another ahmetaboo made the pepe

Ahmepepe is great but...
The greater irony is, one of smaller egyptian gods of darkness was portrayed as frog, and it was known as Kek.

Gimme gimme

Life uhhh finds a way

I was 99% sure you were full of shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

What was going on here? He put his hand on his shoulder and it made the guy instantly beta?

unironically lovecraftian as fuck

Is Ahmanet/Mummyfu posting the new thing on tv? If so count me in

why would I?
Kek indeed was frog-headed god.
It is one of oldest gods, had many forms and name variations, as Kuk, Kak and so on, but frog and snake were one of them too.

Not sure, but always jump into each mummy thread. Look what a nice find from last days.

yeah seriously what the fuck were they thinking with that. His character definately would have taken that offer, giving the ending a great twist. Hell I would have taken it, but he had to be "le epic redemption hero man XD"

also felt bad how she seemed to think he would change after removing her templar guards. Also after stabbing himself she seemed so excited just for him to beat the fuck out of her. Worst part of the movie imho

yeeaaaaargh huaaaaaaaaa

this is where i m torn apart
liked how she was arrogant and unaware than her ally could turn against her, it was nice and wicked. Her reaction when realising this is so sad, from arousal and excitation, to struggle and fear in just few seconds...
...but made no sense for Nick character. if it was someone with more morals, it would be fine, but Nick was just an asshole.
also kinda liked Nick. in 99% movies, even anit-heroes are charming and appeal to viewer (for example pirates) while this Nick is just plain John Doe, rather unlikable. not another cheezy indiana jones, no. it is just an asshole.

what he mean buy this

so you think set was the one that betrayed her instead of nick? It would be neat if Nick decided to take up her offer without saying it only to have set control him and kill her

gonna rewatch it on my day off friday and see if it hints towards him taking the offer which he seems to be quite interested in at various points

there was unfinished trailer with no audio, and yells and screams can be heard
action starts at 1:12
youtube.com/watch?v=kRqxyqjpOHs

>Those screams

Im dead

man after watching this I couldn't not laugh during the movie at it

huuuuuaaaaaaaaaaghllll

>there are... fates worse... than death

do you have the "those were different times" webm?

>they were different times
hmm no, she is seen from profile when saying it. havent seen anyone posting it yet, but saved Ahmanet head 3D webm.

I am.

Not anymore

did he die

You listen to me, you little asshole...

what was meant by this

still remember that thread lasting for nearly 2 days

That thread startred out as a ramble by op but became an indepth mummyfu discussion that made a pact with set for everlasting(bump limit) life

I want her to tie me up in nice and tight bandages
then ride my face
and when she gets bored, kiss me to death or just leave me to struggle for the rest of my life in some forgotten crypt where no one gonna find me

to be honest there was one not so long ago with this:

>Not wanting to bunk in her coffin with her
>Not wanting eternal life with your mummyfu as you suck the soul of the world

Although that face riding would be neato

>vampire skull in a jar

Movie was legit GARBAGE

>frogposter
>not being dumb

i m sure she wouldn't even want to look at sarcophagus, after spending thousands years in her dark and silent prison
*nice image, saved*

funny thing is, some of these jars are actuall stuff, not made up for movie.

I was kinda hopeful for this movie but it was a fucking mess actually.

but had it's moments, can't deny this. loved how it takes clues from all older mummy movies

What a sexy struggle. Even with no audio can hear these muffled
>mmmmmhhhhh

ay yo, me

>Rip off American Werewolf in London
>Make it boring and dull in every way possible
What did they mean by this

He suddenly realised he was a manlet, no point resisting the inveitable

>Ain't you?

I caught Big Guy today
To see if he still feels
I get him on the plane
My safe space made of steel
The masked man tears a hole
Plane dangling from string
Try to take Pavel away
But I'm in charge of everything

What have I become
Fire ascends
Flight plan I just filed goes away
In the end
And Bane just took it all
No survivors today
I will let him down
I am C.I.A.

I wear this polo shirt
Above my cargo pants
Full of empty threats
This powerful stance
Beneath the tough facade
The power disappears
He is a big guy
For me, standing here

What have I become
Fire ascends
Flight plan I just filed goes away
In the end
And Bane just took it all
No survivors today
I will let him down
I am C.I.A.

If I'm in charge again
To see one more payday
I would take his mask
I would find a way

another bondage fan i see

why did he exhibit that level of shame?

have this

The lightest touch from big guys can be emasculating.

Holy sweet thanks

no problem, got few more too

Fuck it, gonna watch this shit.