Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Communal appliances should be properly cleaned/maintained as they are used, as needed, by the person currently using them. She was in the right 100%.

But was the snobby note necessary? I mean I agree with you, but she could have just asked or made a better note

I've seen what the inside of a microwave looks like after someone has re-heated chili in it. It's fucking disgusting. It doesn't matter how snobby the note was. The response was appropriate.

just put a napkin over the bowl

This
Its not that hard to do

Rewatching this now
Holy shit Jim and Pam are insufferable

Did we ever find out who did it?

>wagecucks

lmao

>he lives with his mom

rewatching the office now. Never realized that in the christmas episode where they go to the asian restaurant that the girl they bring back to the party isnt even the one they were flirting with

people who leave notes are passive aggressive and should learn how to communicate with people in a healthy manner, people should clean up after themselves generally, but complaining about a minor issue which you could just as easily sort out yourself is a waste of time and not at all as productive or effective at getting what you want i.e. a clean microwave.

This
Pam btfo

>tfw i reheat fish in the office microwave and blame it on the autistic IT guy

This.
For fuck's sake, there's less than a dozen people working in there. Just stand up at any point during the day and go "Guys, who destroyed the microwave? It's not a big deal, just clean it up."

Is Dwight a weeb?

>tfw you regularly steal people's food and nobody suspects you

pam

So does nobody then notice that you're eating fish?

I don't think you're telling the truth user. I also think that you're the autistic IT guy in this scenario.

>tfw secretly the office jew food ninja

Jim and Pam are always in the wrong by default

Stanley is

had 4-5 roommates in first year in big apartment with shared kitchen and our own ensuite toilet/showers

>roommate in first year was hardcore vegan
>chinese dude who doesnt talk to anyone is marinating some nice smelling chinese bbq thighs/legs wrapped in foil on table in bowl
>vegan roommate leaves passive aggressive note near bowl saying she doesn't appreciate seeing dead animals left out on the side and that whoever left it there should respect her wishes.
>chinese roommate with a red marker writes a huge NO on the note

Dude was based desu.

Its called hentai and its art.

they only caught on after i did it like the second time. it was more of a joke anyway i get along with the IT guy.

>tfw he's probably reading this thread

Why the fuck is everyone just cool with Stanley cheating on his wife? They make it a joke

>Getting caught blaming some other dude as an adult.

They might not show it but you're probably the most hated person in that office.

Pam's note was ridiculous. She should have brought the issue to Micheal and had everyone clean the microwave together, or done it herself. After it was cleaned she should have left a note saying 'If the microwave looks like this (dirty picture) before 2:00PM friday, please make sure it looks like this (clean picture) by 9:00 monday!'

like i care this place is loaded with faggots. i spend most of my day shitposting and making bane threads.

Because Stanley's worst fault is being a crabapple and it's funny that by the end of the series he's a sex-crazed degenerate

Yeah, because thats a much better note

can you just make the janitor clean that shit up? its their job isn't it?

>Cooks fish in public microwave
>Blames random people
>Gets caught lying
>Shitposts
>Bane threads

and you dare call others faggots. wew lad.

It kinda seems like you care

HEY BLUNT!

DID I STUTTER?!

He was a dick.

Kek

>tfw making bank saving on a shitton of cookies and candies