Vice Principals

What did you think of the most recent episode?

Needed more Swift but overall okay.

Great, as expected.

Russell's wife is too hot for him

>Russell fucking tried to break that guy's fingers over a drawing of his little dick
absolute madman

Haha I look and act dumb and talk like I'm a kid so you'll think I'm cute

didn't realize it was out, thanks Sup Forums

His wife is CUTE

who are you referring to here? amanda is a sweet and mature, if somewhat flawed, character.

was alright. the first season only had a few really good episodes, while the rest just furthered the plot. this was an ep that just furthered the plot.

I think Ray will end up being the shooter.

I would fuck the crazy out of her desu

>Great
The show is terrible pleb bait, are you underage?

Walton Goggins is too sexually arousing for her

fuck off virginfag/roastie

calm down Horseface, Gamby doesn't want you, no reason to get mean

The shooter is Ray, screencap this post

why don't you just screencap the person who said it before you?

Because I have nothing else to live for, are you happy now you son of a bitch.

>hillary clintons america

Is this your first time in a VP thread? Everyone is saying this

why is he so stupid?

Reminder that Gamby and Russel used to be just one person in the first draft of the show/movie

> Gamby and Russel used to be just one person in the first draft
so it was a shit draft

I originally dropped this show after the first episode, but recently decided to give it another chance because the S2 trailer flashed some interesting development. However, I'm about a 1/3rd of the way in to the field trip episode, and I'm feeling tempted to drop it again for the same reasons. I've never been a fan of cringe comedy, and the main characters simply aren't endearing even though I like the actors.

Is there any real reason I should try pursuing this further, or am I better off not wasting my time?

This season has been really good. It's kinda sad everyone's watching space shit.

It's Russel you dingus

i called the asian wife being the shooter because she wants attention

I don't really browse Sup Forums often

Why would he do it though?
It's a good show and the plebs actually don't like it very much

If you don't like it thus far, I doubt there's any way your feelings are going to change. I'd say just drop it.

>watching space shit.
it's how you recognize the plebs

lol, not him but i sure am

I really hope Ray isn't the shooter, hes just too nice and making him the shooter would ruined the humor and joke that he is so nice.

Id rather have his daughter be the shooter. It seems like its possible she could attack again now since she knows all of Gamby's traps.

>work with kids
>dress like a slut
why does she do this? does she really need to accentuate her ass to a bunch of kids?

>Id rather have his daughter be the shooter. It seems like its possible she could attack again now since she knows all of Gamby's traps.
are you retarded? the shooter was tall and skinny, his daughter is a hamplanet boar. also no motivation

>the shooter was tall and skinny
We never had any full shots of the shooter, only close ups. The one kid in the recent episode was way too tall to be the shooter, but that didn't stop the show from acting like her could be one.

>also no motivation
What about the fact that Gamby is a piece of shit? Its possible she could have learned of all the bad stuff he did, and its possible she hates him and just wants a normal life with her mother and ray.

>Long skirt
>Dressed like a slut
Shut up Ahmed

>We never had any full shots of the shooter, only close ups.
are you retarded? we have. shooter was clearly tall and skinny.

did I mention showing skin? nope. learn to read, tyrone. she picked a skintight skirt purposefully to show off her ass.

Secretaryfu is bangin

fucking gross.

I know, ever single time shes in a scene I get distracted by her looks.

>I get distracted by her looks.
yeah, she looks like a mentally ill person had a baby with a ghoul

Gamby is the quintessential asshole with a heart of gold.

i like her because she's the type of girl i think i realistically could have a shot getting.

top fucking kek. this is exactly why they use ugly awkward retards in show like these.

>I originally dropped this show after the first episode
I dropped your post after the first sentence

don't tease me

It's garbage and only morons and underage plebs think it's any good. It's not funny, it's not well-written, it's not well-acted and it isn't original.

Why are you in this thread then? Why even bother replying if its a "shitty" show?

Go back to your /WHO/ general you fucking fag.

The 'Gin' episode made the whole first season worth watching desu.

I need me some more of that sick-ass marching band music on the soundtrack. Those drumlines are straight fire.

>replying to trolls