Las Vegas Shooter General

Las Vegas Shooter General

thats the undertaker ya pinhead

You should really go over on Sup Forums all the drumpfkins are already starting their own narratives so it looks like the guy was a liberal shooting trump supporters. Its hilarious

K E K

>american
>likes fantastic four
>voted for hilldawg
>hates white people
>loves islam
bravo

WORKED

>shoots people with a weapon that's been illegal for civilians to own for 30+ years
>BAN DA GUNZ

cringe

MAKE A NEW THREAD!

what would you do to prevent this from happening again then smarty pants?

Euthanize the boomers

Who's gonna play him in the inevitable biopic?

Mean Mark Calloway

you redditers are worse than the Sup Forumsfags. fuck off.

Based Carder working the media into a ding dong diddly shoot

Its a country music festival, this would be like if someone blew up an arab market and you dumb faggots said "it wasn't targeting muslims"

Not let people bring stockpiles of automatic weapons into my hotel, and not give them rooms overlooking huge crowds of people.

I really don't care if it happens again because I'm not a normalfag who would ever be at one of these events but trying to ban guns is retarded, people should be allowed to protect themselves. Just because people use a tool to hurt others doesn't mean no one should have access to it, no one's saying "let's only let licensed chefs own knives because of stabbing crimes".

>let's only let licensed chefs own knives because of stabbing crimes
south korea literally does this

South Korea isn't a place anyone should hope to emulate.

Based Carder going into business for himself and working Vegas into a shoot

What are some flicks where the hero stands up and does the right thing?

Back to your containment board fatass

holy finna WORKED

ya seethin

Seething

How would you know unless you go there? Fuck off back you shithead Nazi.

relax its Vegas, americans dont go on vacation there.

SEETHING

>people should be allowed to protect themselves
there were 22,000 people at that concert and not one of them shot back. doesnt seem like that idea holds up.

We as a country are fucking retarded. It is only common sense to ban assault weapons (and really all weapons, since hunting is obsolete due to grocery stores and with smartphones contacting police has never been easier).

It infuriates me to no end that these ignorant white Trump-supporting rednecks in the Bumfuck countryside keep whining about it. When will we tell the NRA and their constituents to fuck off and put American lives first?

Lose weight lardass

Why not?