>Hillary's Deplorable Comments 9/9/16
youtu.be/EtO9N3Q5d60

>Trump @ Schlafy funeral in St. Louis, MO 9/10/16
youtu.be/MXQ-SG2yhjA
>Pence at Values Voters Summit 9/10/16
youtu.be/lg1S7jM1eR8
>Trump Ad: Veterans
youtu.be/Bc62ruc3o6k

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Pensacola FL 9/9/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eBogVFrBf_8
>Trump at Voter Summit in DC 9/9/16
youtu.be/KxnZ3lPkCcY
>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04
>Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0 (T)
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8 (c)
>Trump @ NY Conservative party conv 9/7/16
youtu.be/weKzwGEcHpQ

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyy8m8p4724
periscope.tv/w/1PlJQeAPYXzJE
bcm.edu/healthcare/care-centers/parkinsons/conditions/vascular-parkinsonism
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1528-1167.2006.00463.x/abstract;jsessionid=6B5D460795C51E51BE9EFB20ECF6A6E2.f02t03
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/775056668694487041
mobile.twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=YkSITx7bPY4
epilepsy.com/connect/forums/living-epilepsy-adults/finding-zeiss-z1-blue-lenses-treat-photosensitive-epilepsy
blog.dilbert.com/post/150264994381/the-race-for-president-is-probably-over
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/09/donald-trump-discuss-personal-health-regimen-dr-oz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO

JEB DOMINATION

>man does his best HRC impression

TOP KEK

THAT WAS NOT HILLARY TODAY LEAVING CHELSEA'S APARTMENT BUILDING

IT WAS A BODY DOUBLE

Hillary's people keep saying that she's doing great.

Her campaign knows exactly how bad this looks for her. If she was even able to sit down and talk halfway coherently they'd have her in front of a camera this second corroborating their heat stroke bullshit. The simple fact that they aren't doing this means that HILLARY IS LITERALLY UNABLE TO EVEN SIT DOWN AT A DESK AND SPEAK HUMAN WORDS right now.

The longer they go without putting Hillary on camera, the more worried libcucks should be.

>Meme Magic has proven its self to be real once again

Is anyone else here actually somewhat worried about what it might mean if Hillary drops out or even dies of her illnesses before the election? It's an almost completely unprecedented scenario, it seems like an obvious easy win for Trump but who can predict what kind of chaos might erupt from these happenings, if they try to suspend or delay the elections... there's no telling what the establishment might try to do in these bizarre times.

Hillary gave us a gift on 9/11!
Oh happy day!

GOD DAMN I WAKE UP TO YET ANOTHER HAPPENING

JESUS CHRIST HILLARY GET IT TOGETHER

it just keeps getting worse

>mfw these past 2 days

Fun Fact :
>A Czech immigrant videotaped the crash of flight 11 into the North Tower on 9/11
Is videotaping a Czech hobby?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyy8m8p4724

SOMEBODY STOP HIM

Bit of a stretch

Cernovich live on periscope

>Hillary was wearing anti seizure glasses

Guys, is that REALLY a Clinton stunt double that came out of Chelsea's apartment? I'm seeing this by certain people, but really don't believe a word of it.

Can you imagine how betrayed the bernouts feel right now?

The dems knew how unhealthy and a liability she was and still shafted Bernie for her

Can we perma ban shills like you?

Hillary had a transient ischemic attack(TIA or mini-stroke)

Indisputable Facts:
>Hillary was diagnosed with a blood clot in her brain in 2012
>Blood clots blocking blood flow to the brain cause strokes, and blood pressure is the most important modifiable risk factor for ischemic stroke.
>Hillary's doctor's letter does not list a blood pressure medication despite the fact she has a history of clotting, is 68, and has a perfect blood pressure of 100/65
>ACE inhibitors, powerful drugs commonly used in combination blood pressure treatment, cause a persistent dry cough as their most common side effect.

During a follow-up examination for Hillary's "concussion" December 2012, doctors said they found a blood clot in her head and diagnosed her with "cerebral venous sinus thrombosis" an uncommon disease which can have "stroke-like symptoms"
>Sinus and cerebral vein thrombosis is easily missed if the correct imaging X-ray study is not done. The usual routine CT or MRI, as are often done for evaluation of stroke or bleeds into the head, are often normal.

Soon after Illary's "concussion," she was photographed wearing glasses that had a fresnel lens, supposedly for correcting double vision(diplopia) as a result of said "concussion". Interestingly, diploplia is a transient visual symptom(TVS), a common complaint of patients suffering from TIA.

Isn't Hillary lucky that they found her uncommon brain clot that requires special diagnosis and has "stroke-like symptoms" after a supposedly routine MRI? And that she had a concussion with complications resulting in an uncommon illness she could make a FULL recovery from instead of a warning stroke which suggests she could have a permanent stroke later on?

I'm convinced. It's NOT a stroke.

holy fuck...

She literally has to be carried to her car like an invalid on fucking 9/11 memorial.

I was saying she might not even survive by the time the debates roll up somewhat in jest.

Now it's looking true.

Scott Adam says its fucking over for her.

How true is this Sup Forums ?

Anyone got the John Lennon edit of that?

Oh my fucking god

user'S IDEA WAS GOOD BUT WAS SHITTY IN EXECTUION.

ENJOY!!!!

JEB SURGE SOON

JEBHEADS UNITE

That guy standing by the tree and the one at the front passenger side of the van need a little shopping if someone can

SLOW AND STEADY

Your dubs say kek did.
Praise kek

Cernovich deserves much more credit here, he's the true torchbearer of our movement

Milo doesn't deserve to even be mentioned.

In b4 they blame it on allergies....

Eternal Czech is a silent watcher during any happening

Was zapruder a Czech?

The DNC is IN DEBT to the Clinton Foundation, dude. It was rigged since day -1

WHERE
IS
HUMA?

How am I a shill you dumb nigger?

"vascular parkinsonism" is a form of "atypical parkinsonism" in which parkinson-like symptoms can manifest and are produced by one or more small strokes, rather than by gradual loss of nerve cells as seen in the more typical neurodegenerative Parkinson's disease.

Stroke or "brain attack" is similar to heart attack; both are caused by a blocked blood vessel. When one or more strokes occur in the basal ganglia of one side of the brain, the patient can develop symptoms of parkinsonism on the opposite side of the body. If there are strokes affecting the basal ganglia on both sides of the brain, the patient can develop parkinsonism on both sides of the body.

Because strokes in general happen suddenly, the onset of parkinsonism symptoms in a patient with vascular parkinsonism can also come on suddenly. Patients may have had several strokes in the past, each one coming on suddenly and producing specific deficits related to the location of the stroke in the brain. Most of these strokes will not produce parkinsonism; however, when the strokes affect the basal ganglia, parkinsonism can result.
>bcm.edu/healthcare/care-centers/parkinsons/conditions/vascular-parkinsonism
>the diagnosis is suggested by predominant involvement of the legs ("lower-body parkinsonism") with gait and balance problems, lack of tremor, poor response to levodopa (as opposed to Parkinson's disease), and CT or MRI brain scans showing multiple minute or more extensive strokes.

Just six foot tall? Humble.

>anti seizures lenses

when I google these they are sold for video gamers, what?

SOON

Can someone tell me what the FUCK is going on? Is hillary out in the public again? Did she actually pass out,

>Hillarys so sick that she needs a body double.

Anyone else read Dilbertman's blog today?

>zapruder
Russian Jew actually.

Top kike

Link?

>She literally has to be carried to her car like an invalid on fucking 9/11 memorial.

That is the biggest fucking thing

It is a day where we are reminded that we need a strong leader, not a diaper wearing medical episode

"Results: Six hundred ten epilepsy patients were tested. Four hundred (66%) were female patients; 396 (65%) were younger than 14 years. Three hundred eighty-one (62%) subjects were pharmacologically treated at the time of investigation. Z1 lenses made PPR disappear in 463 (75.9%) patients, and PPR was considerably reduced in an additional 109 (17.9%) of them. PPR remained unchanged only in the remaining 38 (6.2%) patients. The response of PPR to Z1 lenses was not significantly influenced by the patients' age, sex, or type of epilepsy. No difference was found between pharmacologically treated and untreated patients."
Sauce:
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1528-1167.2006.00463.x/abstract;jsessionid=6B5D460795C51E51BE9EFB20ECF6A6E2.f02t03

i thought that for a second. i watched it live on shkreli's stream. it's her. she stands awkward as fuck with her legs wide and her feet out. clearly no balance. shkreli said they probably shot her up with some adrenaline so she could make the walk. he's an expert on meds so he's probably right.

It's fucking over.

This isn't something that people forget about.
It happened on 9/11 at the memorial caught on video.

Trump just won the US presidency

"Sick Hillary was wearing anti-seizure lenses (Zeiss Z1 blue lenses). #ClintonCollapse"

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/775056668694487041

WATCH MIKE CERNOVICH LIVE RIGHT NOW ON PERISCOPE

>periscope.tv/w/1PlJQeAPYXzJE

Can you honestly see that she-beast stroke victim going toe-to-toe with Trump? The man who wakes up at 2AM to shitpost on Twitter and eat KFC 12 hours before another rally across the country.

Dare I say yours confirm it.

mobile.twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200/video/1

NEW ANGLE

Dunno about you but my top result was an article by the Epilepsy Foundation

epilepsy.com/connect/forums/living-epilepsy-adults/finding-zeiss-z1-blue-lenses-treat-photosensitive-epilepsy

The most important quality
>blood clot dislodged, free ranges through brain
For a presidential candidate
>starts to have tonic seizure
Is to be steadfast
>handlers rush over
At all times
>slumps towards van as autoinjector kicks in
...Steadfast... glrrrgggggggggg
>loses shoe as she's dragged Hirambe style into van

ONE - NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Out of 8 million anchor babies 6 million are under 18

The best way to keep them out of America and in their home countries is to declare that the children of anchor babies born abroad are not citizens and must apply for citizenship normally

Being unable to bring their kids to America will keep spics in Mexico, or at least retard their attempt to get back in

I showed the video to my gf who is a nurse. She is usually uninterested in all the politics stuff and she doesn't like Trump's sense of humor. After watching the video she said "Ugh she can't be president, she's got something wrong with her. Looks like cancer. I guess Trump will be president."

It's happening.

blog.dilbert.com/post/150264994381/the-race-for-president-is-probably-over

DILBERTMAN CALLS IT

IT'S OVER

Are we sure that's her and not a body double?

Can we get some of our prime autists on the case?

>new angle
>further away, shittier video quality

Damn dude thanks!

PRAISE KEK!

I trust based Martin's opinion

THE DON AND IVANKA WILL BE ON DR. OZ NEXT THURSDAY TO DISCUSS FITNESS & HEALTH

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/09/donald-trump-discuss-personal-health-regimen-dr-oz/

Something to note :

Hillary wasn't this bad a few months ago. She would occasionally get a coughing fit but nothing too severe. Even a month ago she seemed to be at a way better condition.

This past week though she is in a terrible condition. Multiple coughing fits, she was drugged so that they stop. Her anger at the commander in chief forum. Her tantrums, according to campaign insiders . She was calling for Matt Lauer's head apparently. And now her fainting.

Her internals must look fucking awful, she is losing hard as she knows it. This is why she is so stressed.

TWO - NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

YOU SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR BERNIE!!!!!
>HURR DURRR BERNIE IS TOO OLD, HILLARY IS YOUNGER, BERNIE WILL DIE IN HIST FIRST TERM!!!!!

YOU AMERICANS FUCKED UP BY VOTING FOR HILLARY IN THE PRIMARIES!!!!!!
GOOD JOB LADS

>our movement
what movement? the shitposting-on-twitter movement? all he does is regurgitate shit hes read on Sup Forums for the normies

Medfag detected.

Best explanation so far. Remember folks, healthy candidates don't get thromboembolic strokes and syncopal episodes!

I only went to images, the places that had pics of them were gamin sites

What is Putin telling her?

Pretty sure that's the same angle recorded off of a monitor.

Is this the final panel to the can't stump the trump composite picture???

or is that the one when she actually dies?

Man, Hilldog is really making the media shill until the breaking point with all her fuck ups

THREE - NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Acting like anyone here voted for her

wtf i love dr oz now

Next time, find a better strawman to pull out of your half baked reamed, meme ass.

America has it's own Kabbalah... We all know it. Sorry you aren't in on it.

Come on 1488 get for Kek.

>The man who wakes up at 2AM to shitpost on Twitter and eat KFC 12 hours before another rally across the country

Ty for reminding me of how much I love this guy

PRAISE HIM

Just watch the webm

FOUR - NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Hillary is a Putin plant.

99 internet points to the man who shoops Nige or Trump or Pence onto one of the agents

>new angle
>it's some guy watching the original video and recording his monitor
>actually tricks people
>actually tricks Breitbart

You guys can be fucking stupid sometimes.

Will Hillary disavow her health episode? Is this how the party of Soros dies?

God, he has a kike voice.

I got aids. Better get checked.

stop posting these fucking cell phone videos of your monitor showing the actual video

jesus christ

>Looks like cancer
probably why shes just a nurse, and not a doctor