Does anyone else here just want this election to be over with? This is worse than Obongo/Romney

Does anyone else here just want this election to be over with? This is worse than Obongo/Romney.

It's funny how just in the timeframe of this US election we have had a surprise referendum, a full length campaign, a surprise result, then a brand new PM with a new Cabinet.

No one is making you give a shit.
Just tune it out, that's what like 90% of the US does.

No, this is literally the greatest thing that's ever happened.

Election night will be the most epic night in history, no matter what happens.
Sup Forums will probably crash.

We stretch it out as long as possible so the media has more opportunities to tell us who to vote for.

It's a tradition.

>British tv show: series lasting 4-6 episodes of class
>American tv show: 300 odd episodes per season, absolute eye cancer and pure drivel

Trump has put not only the US elites, but the full global elites into full panic mode.

If he wins, he will basically undo 70 years of social engineering. And they can't let that big of a blow happen.

No

I want Hillary's train wreck to be drawn out as long as possible.

It makes me moist

>worse

Yeah nothing will happen, it's goy 1 vs goy 2 and americucks believe anything will happen.

>elite scares elites
There is a fault in your reasoning goyim

me.

both candidates are fucking awful, probably the worst in history

the idiocy on this board has surpassed Sup Forums-tier

this shit has gone on for long enough, just end it

Trump will do fuck all, he'll be moderate as soon as he's elected

>tfw Ron Paul was the true anti establishment candidate and Sup Forums let the opportunity slip

this board has become leddit for trump supporters

Actually, I wish this election could go on forever.

Obama would have to step down any way, of course.

As well as the entire Supreme Court.

Then we could just have the current status quo until all the normies give up and we usher in a new era of peace and order unto the world.

Sup Forums is ruined
was such a comfy base for me to browse at work or in bed

now these US elections ruined everything
I hope Trump fucking dies

You only have to deal with it for another two to three months. We will have to deal with it for the next four years or more.

Get over it, nigger.

The damage has already been done. This board has been changed forever.

Ron Paul is a frail old man whom very few people ever took seriously, and his son is simply an embarrassment.

Sup Forums was always shit, you half-Turkish fuck. How big is the rock you live under?

>Trump
>Awful

What? You do realize Trump is just Buchanan 2.0, right?

It was shit, but now it is extra shit as people that don't want to see Trump threads will have no choice and after the election is over we will be left with a bunch of shills and redditors because of the attention Sup Forums got from the various campaign logistics.

The USA ruins everything all the time. You should all get nuked already.