No.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/eFukf
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
correctrecord.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

muslime

>not arab
>literally creates the idea of arab nationalism.

Atheist.
More of a Americunt.

I fucked some Turk bitches in the ass so that they would remain virgin.

craziest bitches I've ever seen.

What do you eat simit with? What special food items should I look for at the Turkish super market? Is there an easy way of making manti?

Oh and what's going on with all the prisoners?

>imgur.com/gallery/eFukf
kys muslim pig

what are you?
Some bleached arab or a subverting ISIS recruiting pedo goat fucker?

I like your honey, shit's tasty as fuck

How do i convert to islam

Yep. All girls do that.
Ayran (Yoghurt + Water and mix) or Turk style tea. Prisoners? They are considered normal for around 10-15 years.
An atheist Turk who will move to another country when he gets his Visa. English is one of my native languages.

Also for manti, no. There are mantis you can find in supermarkets that actually have meat, but that's it. Making it is hard.
Not these days, shit's not what it used to be. They just make it with sugar instead of real flowers.
You don't.

I don't like Ayran and tried some çan, What do you consume regularly which is typically Turkish?

Would you want to move to Germany?

how does it feel to be genetically inferior

Juice is good if you can find a good brand that actually uses real fruits. My favourite food is Russian Salad (which is named pasta salad / makarna salatası here). Other than that, not much else. Every food is getting worse and worse every day since they use worse materials.
Pretty bad, but not a problem since I'll not tell my kids about my genes and past.

go kys you traitor to your race & religion, they will never accept you nor respect you for this, you don't belong here and you'll never will.

so both your genes and life is a failure, gl brownie

>implying they can do jack shit about it
>implying turkey won't be in civil war when they grow up
>implying they will have the option to go back
>implying they won't love me for my choice
yeah fuck off you clearly never lived in a east country

Muslim country**

Do you know Anzu?

fucking degenerate subhuman, unless of course you're a k*rd and then you have a reason to hate yourself

Are you ready to denounce Islam and forge the Aegean Empire to crush Arabs and Globalists alike?

thx
she clearly has anxiety and needs help
she is about 30 or so kilograms i think or less

Why is Uludag Gazoz so much better than Sprite?

it's good but like I said, not like it was in 2000's and 90's
no but watching would be fun as christians and atheists murder all mudslimes

What do you think of Russia?

They were right about the plane. Also, I love Russians.
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

xaraxo druge

don't come here we already have our fair share of turds

Would you like to work for "Correct The Record"? We need ethnic minorities such as yourself to publicly admit/express how Trump's Rhetoric has offended you and your people. It does not need to have concrete evidence or any factual reasoning, just a picture of your face and some juvenile blaming is all that is required.

Please click on "Join Us" @ correctrecord.org/

Also please understand that payment is in Shekels rather than USD. It saves time for us to convert the currency from our Headquarters.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I wouldn't make an empire with you lazy cunts, but count me in for a Western Turkey secular state.

sie amk öldürmeye vakit bulduk da öldürebildik mi