Really makes your brain cells process stimuli into data

Really makes your brain cells process stimuli into data

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJpD_LmqngQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has a point. It's an argument-2, but still an argument.

LOL You guys ever get tired of eating bullshit?
Nothing happened, she just slipped. Why would the democrats want a sickly president?
I mean isnt it racist to even ask if she is sick? Its certainly not my or anyone elses business unless you want to put your health records online

But he's totally right.

>28 degrees Celsius
>Overheating

>he

allergic to being a competent politician amirite

>He

Base czechs, glad to be moving to your country

really lights synapses!

I only looked at the thumbnail. I'm sorry if I offended you by misgendering somebody on the internet.

>Allergies make you so weak that you have to be dragged into your vehicle

Go home Yankee, we're full!

I have allergies and it never made me overheat in 75 degree weather.

Even in 100 degree weather I never fell over like she did.

He should give one example of a time someone said she was an alien

>(((kohn)))
"and an alien" oh please.

>Allergies in Autumn

Well she's not an alien because that's schizophrenic nonsense. However, she is an old lady with multiple health issues. Unlike Trump who just takes a low dose statin, one pill, at 70 years of age.

sincerely compels me to ponder

(((kohn)))

>be a reptilian test tube abomination
>lay eggs in a glass of water
>get overheated
>people wont trust you when you tell it is completely normal for humans

The right pronoun is 'xer', you fucking illiterate racist piece of shit.

85 degrees how do you overheat? nobody dragging her around was sweating

What kind of allergies cause someone to fucking lose motor control?

Also the overheating is such a fucking cope out. It felt wonderful out and it was the fucking 9/11 memorial. THERE WERE PEOPLE IN THEIR FUCKING 90S AND 80S THERE AND SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE TO "OVERHEAT"

God I hate the left. When will the revolution come Sup Forums?

>overheated

wtf does that even mean?

We did it, Sup Forums. We killed Hillary with meme magic.

>"overheats" in 28ºC cloudy weather
>nearly loses consciousness and has to be carried out

>s-s-she's just fine you dumb alt-righters! stop believing c-conspiracies!

Left wing: damage control, no she isn't ill
>Hillary drops dead
Left wing: she isn't ill guys, hopefully bernie can win now

I truly despise that ugly dyke

After trumps win

What kind of unhealthy individual do you have to be to pass out from overheating in 75F weather?

Don't they realize this excuse is just making her look bad?

>kohn

DoJ report on Ferguson: Michael Brown was not killed with his hands up.

Sally Kohn on national television: HANDS UP--DON'T SHOOT

She fucking does this all the time.

She coughs up phlegm balls, goes into hacking fits, can't make it up steps, trips getting OUT of her van, and this time she is propped up for a while so her van could come and she is thrown in headfirst and taken to her daughters apartment and no media is allowed to come with so Martin fucking Shkreli has to run down there and live stream with his iPhone because she and her people in the media are deliberately trying to hide something from the American public to get her elected.

What in the fucking shit is happening. Somebody from her team needs to explain this and not give some haphazard response because there is legitimate evidence that she is unhealthy and the people deserve to know before voting for her for president.

Not to mention she labeled people who believed these "conspiracy theories" about something being wrong with her as crazy people.

It's not allergies.

>Sally Kohn
I call her Sale Conne

Hillary campaign: she overheated! She feels great now!

Liberal media: see her campaign said she's fine, no further investigation needed!

At the time they threw her into the van the temperature was 83F humidity 38% wind 8MPH.

Goodness.

it looks like those humanoid robots at that competition a while ago when they malfunction

Pants up, don't loot.

Jews are freaking out.

Something metal falls out of her pants. WTF

Lol, his sarcasm detector is out of wack again.

>being this canadian

Even the surgeon general said she should be evaluated before doing anything else

>overheated
Trying to act like a human bean can overheat even the top notch machines.

"Hillary is fine guys, she just needs a firmware upgr- I mean allergy medicine and she'll be back on her feet in no time"

In NYC

>Overheating in 80 degree weather with moderate humidity
Come to Florida or Arazona.
We'll take good care of you.
Promise.

Jesus christ, she is not well. Give up the fucking ghost, Clinton. No one likes you and all your years of being a fucking hack are biting you in the ass now.

If Hillary dies will Bernie have to run for President?

>Heat stroke at room temperature

she has vascular dementia and a couple of years to live

I believe he is past the deadline to be in the ballots for the election.

Kek, which one is you was this

Sally is a top nigger! Top nigger!

She had a transient ischemic attack (mini-stroke).

>overheated in 80 degrees
old ass weak bitch doesn't have the health and stamina

>allergies in summer

What was the temperature, humidity, and wind speed at the time she decided she was overheated?

lel

Hah, y-yeah....

Hopefully Putin never makes a room warm and puts pollen in the air if she is president because she would probably die.

He wants access to more easy women.

Does anyone else feel bad for her?

Seeing this shit and seeing her go into coughing fits should make me happy but I genuinely feel bad for her. She's probably in pain; at the end of the day she's just an old sick woman. She should drop out though.

She has no balance.
Her feet were dragging.
Who will deliver her eulogy?

cant feel bad

she wants power n shit so bad she will literally die trying to get it. she could drop out at any time and have a quiet life

he already does this. merkel is afraid of dogs and putin kept the bitch in the room with the dog.

>in soviet russia, air conditions you

> She's probably in pain
good. lying bitch killed americans in benghazi, destabilized the mid east causing thousands of deaths, and kills political opponents

i hope this was a stroke and she's trapped in her body for months

she's fine you guys, ugh, stop with your stupid baseless conspiracy theories

Technically I think OLD PEOPLE who are already feeble and sickly CAN cave in to even 80 degree heat when they're not used to it. All that means is Hillary is such a rich, privileged old bag that she's lived in A/C with it set to 67 for the last 30 years.

Europe is full of old people who have never felt a day of heat in their lives keeling over when it reaches degrees of such profound heat like 80 degrees (whatever that translates to in celsius, i dunno, 20?)

She has no conscience, she deserves a slow painful death.

>feel bad
>the literal devil

Pull your fucking shoulders up.

>overheating from allergies
>over heating in 80 degree temperature

Huh

So what happens if a candidate dies? Will Trump be left unopposed (Johnson and Stein dont really count)

The way this works is DNC would pick a new candidate, since they are the party being represented by Hillary.

Chances are they would pick Biden or Kaine since they are more pro establishment. Bernie would be far down the list. Party loyalty > popularity.

I doubt he'd even be considered at this point.

Thanks for Correcting the Record

fucking white people

So I guess Joe is biden his time?

> tfw I'm on my other twitter account shilling as the opposition and some random faggot starts going on this insane diatribe about his feelings and his "anxiety," causing me to assume he must be some mentally ill person living with his parents or something

> it turns out to be some white knight silicon valley charlatan that I followed during gg

>What was the temperature, humidity, and wind speed at the time she decided she was overheated?

73 to 76F. It was very good weather and many people had jackets and sweaters. Maybe Hillary was in the direct sunlight or something.

so when she dies we can lay all of the blame on the media

everyone is concerned for her and wants her to get help but the media keeps covering it up and saying she's fine

lol in my time shitposting on /pol,the disdain for canadians stems from americans not getting canadian sarcasm

>she has allergies
To what? Standing up? Mild weather? Public memorial services? Boy oh boy i sure hope she isnt about to take up a job where she might have to be exposed to any of those things on a regular basis

>mfw 88F° with 70% humidity
>mfw its still pretty tolerable

Lmao if only she was an alien, can you imagine the shit storm. It would be of literal galactic proportions. I would love it.

26-27c sir

>28 degrees Celsius
It was only 25 degrees C at the time of her incident, with low humidity, cloudy skies and a light northwest wind.

nycfag here, this morning when this happened it was more like 75F

>Implying the heat exhaustion wasn't just a lie to cover up the illness

It was cloudy. Notice she is the only one in all the photos wearing sunglasses.

Japanese cold

>Why would the democrats want a sickly president?
You're acting like they have a choice. Just like a lot of republicans didn't want Trump, but he gave them no choice.

Got a source? I want to believe you.

I'm 48 and grew up during the Cold War. Every time a Soviet Premiere disappeared for a month at a time, it was the same shit.
>nothing is wrong with comrade Andropov
five weeks in to disappearance
>Comrade Andropov has minor cold, nothing to worry about
six weeks in, Premiere in question makes an appearance looking like death warmed over.
>See, Comrade Andropov is fine, picture of health
Seven weeks in
>Soviet Union is sorry to announce that Comrade Andropov has died from sudden and unexpected illness

So, yeah, this is all very familiar.

(((kohn)))

looked like somebody dodged the oven

I get knocked down, then I get propped up again.

see:

The weather looked very pleasant and maybe slight cool...

youtube.com/watch?v=PJpD_LmqngQ

Aha, good

Having a heat stroke happens to everyone.

Struggling to climb up a hill on the other hand.

I've had bad allergies all my life, my life is hell without antihistamines in the summer. Stopped taking them a couple of weeks ago. Nothing.