twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>come here Young Sheldon, come say hi to your new neighbor
>Young Penny

by small brains, for small brains

Hey Sheldon, can you pass me the salt?

you mean the sodium chloride? BAZINGA

Better than Big Bang.

No

It has potential. Sheldon's sister is a bitch and I wish she'd keep her mouth shut.

Everybody's role in the pilot was actually kind of good, except for young sheldon and his sister.
They need to tone down on that shit.

what is his catchphrase again?

bangarang

ZIM BA BWE

BANKAI

batshit

>finally, after all of these years I have finally become Young Sheldon

Did that line hint at cyclical timelines in the Big Bang Theory Universe?

SYMPOSIUM

Burundi

Кaлинкa

Barramundi

BANJOKAZZOIE

You just KNOW Chuck Lorre is fucking that kid.

That's why the one from Two and a Half Men went nuts and turned into Randy Quaid 2.0

ultimate pleb filter
best show this decade

ZIMBABWE was better under colonialism

HUMPING HARAMBES

>*small knock*
>pen
>*small knock*
>pen
>*small knock*
>pen
>*door*
>wat shel

Does this happen?

I have to reluctantly agree with you. It might look like a quipfest, and by any means it is, but don't be fooled. The series depicts how today's children are growing up: they're surrounded on all sides by technology, pop culture which won't help them to develop anything but a taste for cheap sacrasm and arrogance. Young Sheldon is a cautionary tale, but you're too ignorant to understand it in depth.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon.

BULGARIA

>Sheldon accidently kills his gold fish
>asks his father "am I evil?"
>"worse, you're smart"

Dumb. There's no chance he's going to develop as a character because if he does, he wouldn't act the way he does in The Big Bang Theory.

if you dont uwu this post your mom will x.x in her sleep tonight

TUBA UKULELE

Baba Booey

WUBBALUBBADUBDUB!

they can.
see smallville where lex luthor and superman were friends for years,and then killed luthor and make a clone without those memories.

>and then killed luthor and make a clone without those memories.
Wait what? I never finished watching Smallville and always wondered how would it end since they were friends what's this thing you are talking about.

BLOPPDINKLY

MAZIONGA

I dont remember very well but they made a child clone of luthor and hided him.
thats why his character isnt in the last seasons.

really maed me thinc

BAMBOOZLED

INTERCOURSE

Mary is hot

It's gonna be even more cringy than BBT.

Give me a good sitcom about smart people, like Frasier or The IT Crowd

COWABUNGA

Why would they opt for single camera? I need my cheesy multi-cam-laugh-track-every-line sitcom.

BURN NIGGA

Go watch Community, it's literally the show BBT could have been if it was good. Takes a season or two to move from B- tier to A+ tier but when it gets good, it's a sitcom that puts the "except for" in "all american sitcoms are bad except for..."

bartsimpson

delete system32

Why do normies love Rick and Morty but not Community?

BUNDESHEER

Oh, I love Community. Some seasons were kinda weak, but generally its an excellent show.

shitty marketing from NBC. it always had a bigger following online than on TV, hence why after it got canned, yahoo bought it and made season 6 in some misguided attempt to compete with netflix. shame yahoo knows about as much about marketing and monetising online streaming as NBC did, or maybe more people would get to see such a great show

by contrast, Adult Swim has always been good at that kind of thing, hence why R&M took off in such a big way

>Father, Can you even name a country in Africa?
>I don't know, I think one of them is named Bazinga

Something stupid like that will be how he gets his catchphrase.

Just seems weird Rick and Morty is the more popular creation whereas while Community was airing it didn't really seem to develop the cult fanbase at least on the net. Then again Community had to compete with shit like Modern Family

because childish gambino wasn't a thing back then and young people don't know who chevy chase is or joel mchhale

youtube.com/watch?v=S5WeUZ4bhgk

Boobingers

>he doesn't know that the universe is destroyed and recreated ad infinitum

PICKLERIIIIIICK

ZIMBABWE

The only way I'd watch this for more than it takes me to change the channel, the setting would be south africa and jokes would be offensive so

BOTSWANA

BASNEEDNGA

What the fuck. Waiting like an idiot after TBBT, then go to wikipedia and find out the next episode isn't until November.

Is IT crowd actually not shit? I watched two episodes and it looked no better than BBT

kino

in my country we have this old saying: shit without even watching

Eureka

JUMANJI

Nah he'll start out a hyper autist who doesn't see the need for friends and then mellows out into the adult that can hang out with Jew nerds from BBT.

it seriously takes like 3/4 episodes to get the hang of it, then second half of season 1 and all of season 2 is great. Season 3 has some pearlers but it's definitely downhill from there. S2E1 is probably the funniest episode of tv I have ever seen in my entire life.

Does this really need to be said? You've described what everybody already knows about every show ever made

>Somebody asks a question
>I answer the question
>"Does this really need to be said?"
Maybe you should consider whether the question really needed to be asked

It's literally the same shit.

>Hello, IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again?
>*slams phone down*
>*LE LAFF TRACK XD*

>Young Sheldon: Excuse me, I'm looking to buy a bible for my mother but I cannot find them in the historical fiction section.