Talk with a girl

>Talk with a girl
>Girl tells me she "has a boyfriend"
What does she mean by this Sup Forums?

'I am not interested, faggot.'

it means she likes to fuck, proceed

It means she has a boyfriend or she's not interested. Play it cool and don't be a creep

She's insecure and thinks that being in a relationship is a status symbol

It means you fuck her friend to see if she really has a boyfriend.

It means you were trying to flirt.

Or that she thought you were flirting. Women get egotistical, being the ''important gender''

brittnay flores and juliet? like wat, i know them lol

Threesome

Juliet does have a BF btw fag. And brittnay is a sloot, she'd fuck you if you are a 7/10 or better

Yes, move right along to her friend is the end game there.

she's shit testing you, so your answer will decide the fate of all future interactions

also /r9k/

She's really into you and wants to see what you''ll do

>What does she mean by this Sup Forums?
>"You're more than welcome to fall in love with me and give me money and emotional support, just don't expect pussy in return."

She harrassed you m8

I bet you just said 'hello I like memes' and she thought you wanted to fuck her

what a bitch

It means she's being decent, and doesn't want to flirt with other guys while having a boyfriend. It is what a decent girl would say to other men if she was your girlfriend.

It means you're getting boypussy tonight, OP.

Is she pretty? Attractive girls mention they have a BF by default cause they get asked out so much. Just get her contact info and keep in touch.

>What does she mean by this Sup Forums?

It means she's ready to talk to you about your flat earth beliefs, to see if you're a proper genetic match

What this guy said, either you assert yourself as an alpha or become an immediate beta in her eyes

It doesn't mean anything, she's just playing hard to get but really wants the d.

Women are easier to understand once you figure out they usually say the opposite of what they mean. What she's really telling you is that she's available for casual sex.

/thread

When in high school I had a girl who flirted with me hard and then when I finally asked her to go out she told me she had a boyfriend. She had already given me "fuck me" eyes and her phone number. I never spoke to her again after that. Chicks are retarded.

Not sexy enough.
Work on being more sexy.

holy shit, she looks quite similar to my gf.

is pic related a slav girl?

That's quite a prominent stache.

So then when she brings it up immediately, she's an egotistical bitch. Men are never happy.

Today I saw a #NotJustaVagina sticker in a wall. Girls are getting shittier as generations go, sexbots can't come fast enough.

, ,k u

>Finally manage to go out with a girl
>Pretext is that she is new to the city and never seen the parade
>We go and watch the parade
>We talk and laugh
>Hit it of great
>Go have dinner somewhere
>We talk about interest and such
>Dinner almost over
>"Thanks user for today. I only wished my boyfriend was here. He would have loved it"
>Get the bill
>She asks how we should pay it
>You pay your food, I pay mine" I reply
>Say goodbye outside and walk home
>It starts to rain like some almighty being thinks I haven't suffered enough

Seriously, was that a test? Why do women do that? I fucking hate parades and crowds.

Yeah that was a shitpost bro, she wanted to see if you'd be a beta that would take her out for dinner and pay for it for no return. You probably rose in her estimation by essentially telling her to go fuck herself.

She knows there is no reason to interact with a worthless cunt like her unless you want to cum inside her

the "I wanna get spitroasted tonight" starter pack

thems some good looking girls

>1 post by this id

that or if you have a cute girl in your class and she's talking to a group of guys and she has "my boyfriend." This basically means "my vagina is not open for business, so don't even bother trying fuck boy."

That's Sophie Turner, she's in Game of Thrones. Plays Sansa.

25 kissless virgin here AMA

it depends how she mentions her boyfriend, if he is a subtle part of an answer it means she is down to fuck but can't respond to your signals in public.
if she mentions it directly it means nope don't even think about flirting with me because not interested.

Shes not interested in you and/or she is unavailable.

Also MSU has the best girls, UM chicks are all overweight bull dykes.

see
body language and stuff also matters.
tone of her voice, eye contact, hand movements. watch this and you can easily figure what you deal with.

ways to figure out if she wants cock
>find out if she rather has female or male friends but don't ask directly keep it subtle

If she shoehorns the fact that she has a bf into the conversation it means you ain't getting any.