Joe Biden replaces Hilary as the democratic nominee!

HAPPENING THREAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2002/10/02/nyregion/02CND-JER.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My dubbs confirm that Hillary will make a full recovery and beat Trump

Paraphrasing Hillary: We came, we saw, she died hahahhaha.

We could do worse.

If it happened, Biden would win easily.

eh i dont think biden would be too bad

Biden would be happy, imagine all the young pussy he can get his frail hands on.

hes a pedo?

Not specifically, more of an all-around creeper.

Nope. The DNC would have to sue every state.....and win to replace the ticket. lrn2govt

>tfw strategic betting on the elections

They have the ability to have a second convention. Where the delegates from the states, can affirm a new candidate.

link you baiting faggot

this kills the trump

>The DNC would have to sue every state.....and win to replace the ticket. lrn2govt

Sorry guy, but that scenario happened a few years ago in new Jersey. The Democrat candidate quit the race literally weeks before the election. no legal way possible to replace him on the ballot, but he was replaced anyway -- and won!

nytimes.com/2002/10/02/nyregion/02CND-JER.html

Can you imagine the chaos that would cause? Or the media circus that would ensue?

I'd have to pop more popcorn for sure.

no

Thats not the presidential election or ticket you tard

In presidential elections you vote for a party, not a candidate.

>Hillary will make a full recovery
My quints say LEL.

This is unfortunately probably true. Or at the very least he'd have a much better shot than Killary.

>Joe Biden replaces Hilary as the democratic nominee!

What has he accomplished in the last 8 years...

Anyone know?

>missing the point this hard

Hillary dies on the day before the debate. Trust me i am a Pence and Kek is with me.

and checked

he's made a few bucks

beng smug as fuck and dealing with king nuggers bullshit.

Candy Toes running for president? That's sad. His role in the party is to be the guy who goes out to say stupid things and be too dumb to recognize it enough to be embarrassed about it.

and he was in a Hennessy ad

This can't be fucking real

Beautiful.

>center bottom photo
>not posting the version where he's about to get BTFO

Why?

nigga r u retarded

No meme Tim Kaine taking it last minute instead.

The first pedophile president. What a time to be alive.

You need to go somewhere else if you believe this, no one this incompetent or impressionable should discuss or even read about any of this subject matter

Can't happen. September 8th was the ballot registry cutoff date for like half the country. Anyone from those states would have to write Joe in or they'd be voting for a non-candidate.

Didn't finish reading it before I posted, I read on to find that it is obviously a joke.

If Hillary dropped out for medical reasons, the election would be a clear run for Bernie, Biden or Kaine.

Are you fucking retarded? Are you a Muslim by chance?

probably accurate

It's from the Onion.

They had a running gag during the Obama presidency where every once in awhile they'd make a "report" of Biden being a general badass. Go look some of them up when you get the freetime, they're fun reads.

Probably the only thing I'll miss about the Obama presidency.

Biden thread eh?

that is obviously fake, the photo is clearly photoshopped

creepy as fuck

How? He doesn't evn have a vadge card to play.

And a huge ammount of beta-males, femnazi's and college hipsters will not vote because they are to upset their first womyn president isn't happening

JUST FUCKING STOP WTF BIDEN YOU CREEPY MOTHERFUCKER

a

His little girl and wife were killed in a car accident assholes.

Berniefags would flip out

You know that sicko fucked their tight little pussies regularly.

I could stand a President Biden.

I still swear he lurked here during the 2012 election.

p

He loves little girls just like Trump.

Why do degenerates like you have to type out their fantasies?

>muh rules

And the DNC was supposed to treat its candidates fairly too.
US politics 101: The Establishment does what it wants.

e

>baby, I am gonna chain you to my bed and fuck you harder then obama fucked the middle east.

>not black or a woman
>therefore I can stand him

Never change, Sup Forums

Your blind racism and sexism is what differentiates you from real conservatives like me. He's a liberal piece of shit and has a long track record of shit policies. He'd be another Obama.

You fucking children.

>first whiff
well, its not that bad, we donĀ“t have to over...
>second whiff
one was more than enough Joe
>3rd whiff
dude stop.

biden is a fucking creeper

This whole thing sounds like a clever ruse to replace Hillary with someone more likely to win.

Even Democrats would be ecstatic that Biden or Kaine were running instead of Hillary because they know in their hearts she's not a strong candidate.

Monica Crowley has been predicting a Biden run for well over a year now.

I'm beginning to believe it could actually happen.

I laughed way harder than I should have at this basic level meme

Worst one yet.
Muh fuckin waifus.

What is happening here?

Good point. I think I could stand him too.

>please daddy. I dont want to be joe biden's sex slave cum dump

Hillary will never let go of the nomination. She wouldn't drop out if she were in the ICU.

As a Sanders supporter, yeah I'd vote Biden. It sucks it's not Bernie and that he got jewed out of the election, but Biden is not explicitly corrupt, like Hillary. If he's a pedo, he's at least smart enough to keep a lid on it.

As-is, I'll vote Johnson over Hillary.

And if it's not enough to have 2 degenerate nigger faggots in white house, now you will have a pedo creep..
Really 'murica..

Paedophilia is the purist love.

das rite

Context, is that biddens granddaughter, some random dudes daughter and she refuses to get close to biden? whats happening.

Same boat

Biden's family and son also told him to go fuck over Hillary. Biden-Bernie when!?

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

He deserves a traitor's death.

holy shit i am fucking laughing my lungs out

Yeah what the leaf said...in 1972 his wife and one year old daughter died in a car crash. And his son died last year of brain cancer. Not that you have to support his politics because of that, but just keep that in mind when you see these kinds of videos and pictures.

>Rape_of_Nanking.jpeg

One of his granddaughters.

Bernie never conceded. If Hillary drops out the DNC will have to run Bernie. Bernie has the delegates.

Holy fuck, guy is full pedo, wtf?

He's obviously a filthy liberal swine, but I wouldn't call him a pedo, I honestly think his creepy attitude around children has to do with a combination of being awkward/slightly autistic and that he lost his son

I'm just waiting for the Electoral College to say lol no and elect Paul Ryan or someone random.

>black: lucky! I want grandpa Biden to kiss me too.

Uncle Joe has good taste.

>it's a good thing whites will be a minority

Sorry m8. He's as evil as they come I think. I believed in him after the Colbert interview where he pretended to be human. But after that comment, no sane man can say that's a good thing.

Now is when I hope it turns out Jeff Weaver has been pulling some House-of-Cards stuff behind the scenes, lining up all the delegates to drop Hillary the minute it is revealed she has a major medial problem.

Sanders/Kaine? Sanders/Biden? Sanders/Pelosi is fine for all I care.

Agreed.

Good! Please do it!
I'm waiting!

Seriously what the fuck is his deal man, once OK the man likes kids I get it, but there are like 5 vids floating around that show him doing this shit. its like hes trying to piss off conspiracy theorists who believe that all powerful people are pedos. I mean what the fuck man.

If Biden comes back into the rally, I would switch from Trump to Biden.

Biden is definitely much more experienced and fit. He deserves to be a president too, since he ran last year too.