Why haven't you apologized yet?

Why haven't you apologized yet?

Because it misses the point of the criticisms.

Nolan's films were dark, brooding, and realistic. People loved them.

People hate Snyder's films because they are dark on top of being shit.

Fpbp

Snyder's films are better than Nolan's. Watch TDKR again. It's a joke compared to how Snyder portrays Batmam.

Nigger The Dark Knight alone is better than all of Snyder's movies combined

The DCEU needs some Z-Lister villains

this. truth hurts

Because he ruined DC

TDKR is shit, I'm talking about Begins and TDK.

Nah it really isn't. TDK is a good film but BvS has a much better character study on Bruce Wayne. This despite BvS being only half a Batman film.

They need some villains that aren't just CGI templates

Thats not fair, tdk is literally (arguably) the best capeshit on offer

And? I was responding to a guy that said Snyder's films are better than Nolans

Snyder is good when he follows a script based in some book/novel/etc.

Snyder best capeshit is Watchmen. Man of Steel and BVS have serious issues with narrative and structure.

>it's a natural progression for something that happened after something else that was supposed to happen before

Nolans films are shit

MoS has a weak script saved by skilled direction.

BvS is geniunely the greatest capeshit of all time. The script is filled with small but vital details that add so much character and life to this universe. Almost every spoken line has a double meaning or an unintended consequence and/or irony.

>Let's just run by this guy sitting in a glass office, then get ambuushed by him somehow.

TDK was surface level shit with no subtext made for retards who think just because something doesn't have lazors means it's grounded. It plays it safe, batman doesn't do any actions that could be considered disagreable.

>MoS has a weak script saved by skilled direction.

MoS have a weak script, but direction is mediocre at best.

>BvS is geniunely the greatest capeshit of all time. The script is filled with small but vital details that add so much character and life to this universe. Almost every spoken line has a double meaning or an unintended consequence and/or irony.

BvS have a really choppy narrative, edition is poor and the only good thing of MoS, wide/open shoots wich give a great sense of scale is gone. Director´s cut fix some of that issues but BvS feels like it should be 3 or 4 movies compresed in just one. That´s not good for sure.

>Batman spying on people through his companies access to their phones in a Patriot Act-esque manner causes Morgan Freeman to leave him
>refusing to reveal himself publicly to save a mans life
>trying to save the girl rather than the a person who could have a significant and lasting impact on Gotham
>risk an international incident by going to Hong Kong to illegally extradite someone (admittedly a pretty small step for someone who's already taken the law into his own hands

I don't even like TDK that much but you're wrong if you don't think Batman doesn't do anything the audience can disagree with.

samefagging

>BvS is geniunely the greatest capeshit of all time
Just fuck off dude.

Yeah, why would actors lie about it to the press while promoting the movie?

You first

TDK excusses those things by making Batman seem like he's doing the right things or that he has to do it.

Not Watchmen.
Damn was that good.

>You can't spell jewelry without Jew!
Jesus Nolan

Now thats a fucking villian
Hyped
Y
P.
E
D

BvS and MoS are the only remotely good "serious" capeshit

>BvS and MoS
>good "serious" capeshit

Typical DCelusional faggot

no they dont, you armchair fucking directors always say this but it only comes across as pretentious because you clearly have no fucking idea what you're talking about and its no more obvious then when they can never come up with a REASON for thinking that

if I was a DCfag I'd say the others are good too but I'm not because I'm not a child and I don't have allegiances to kike companies

Fuck, I can't go through this again.
Pics like that make me want to defy reason and get hyped for Justice League, but I can't. I know Joss has turned it into a turd sandwich. It's too painful...

TDK has shit dialogue and plot holes like every fucking Nolan film.
It's just not as shit as TDKR, and has a really good score

>being this much of a worthless retarded pleb
Why do you even exist

>BvS is geniunely the greatest capeshit of all time
This guy gets it
One day, BvS will be remembered as the avant garde masterpiece that it is

Ehh, Raimi's Spiderman was fairly serious when it called for it. And Wonder Woman was pretty enjoyable.
And Watchmen was great.

Define "serious capeshit"
Does Hellboy count?

>if I was a DCfag I'd say the others are good too but I'm not because I'm not a child and I don't have allegiances to kike companies
>Still thinking is good

drink bleach and die

>Watchmen not on the list
>BvS/MoS is
Whoa, we got a massive faggot over here boys.
(You)

fuck off third worlder

Nolan's trilogy is fucking travesty off yourself, do you think people unironically enjoyed plane scene? It's all ironic how garbage it is

I LIKE TO DREAM
YEAH YEAH

>you clearly have no fucking idea what you're talking about and its no more obvious then when they can never come up with a REASON for thinking that

The fact you arent able to understand why Snyder is a one trick pony is sad: Edition is shit, direction is poor, cinematography is terrible and script lays over one of the worst "what a twist" ever.

It fails as an adaptation of Dark Knight Returns, it fails as an adaptation of The Death of Superman, is a pastiche, a poor excuse for a film.

Do you even realize how stupid you sound?

Fuck off SnyderApologists
Superman is meant to be the ultimate altruist and Snyder made him into a Randian hero that saves the world by looking out for his own interests

Not him but
>I can't respond to a sound argument
>Ad Hominem

You're as fucking stupid as he is.

FPBP

>doing it again
Kek
Stay mad that the movies you like are generally considered shit.

t. brainlet

A real man looks after his own interests first before others. A superman would be expected to do the same. Stop being a beta. You are much more dude

Lmao

t. human/sodium hybrid
You must have high blood pressure.

If Superman was real he'd enslave us all. The fact that Snyder brought Superman to the modern times level and brought a story of a man just wanting to live a normal life but begotten by the responsibility of being looked as a good is an amazing feat. face it, you're just too pleb to understand the work of art Snyder has created

t. nigger

(You)

i knew it

>waah why isn't this film a literal retelling of muh comix?!
neck yourself

>t. brainlet
>cant make an argument
>writes like a redneck
>loves BvS

Subhuman