youtube.com/watch?v=j-g-1YNXm2M&t=27s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lK-IOLbvxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

joe rogan experience

youtube.com/watch?v=3lK-IOLbvxE

problem with doug is hes unfunny, boring, and a shitty host

other than that he smokes weed bro!

Does Tommy Wiseau know everyone is laughing at him?

>unironcially basing your entire meme career off of DUDE WEED LMAO

Yes. But it doesn't matter. What matters is views count.

Yes. I think this is him trying to play along. And it's still awfully unfunny while also being funny for the wrong reasons.
He thinks The Room is high art and tells an important story. He was upset at first, but now he just roles with it cause at least people are watching. At least that's my interpretation from the hundreds of hours of content of his I've watched.

>the jack black episode

Fuck that was hard to watch

i have that ikea chair, i'm sitting on it right now

they are cheap as fuck, thought he would buy better chairs for his show.

Why do all the Jash people sound the same?

Tim & Eric hands down

It honestly was alright when it was new, just some mildly entertaining trash to put on while smoking. But that was when he was actually pulling decent guests. They haven't booked anyone in YEARS I care about or would want to watch for an hour. Plus the last time I watched they were still trotting out the same tired segments with Doug asking the same boring questions everyone answers the same way.

>....cause of all the money its gonna bring in
>....describe it, is it heavy
>....do you have any gigs coming up

and he, of course, doesn't think that at all he thinks he's the smartest stoner ever

Because tim owns it, and since he's an unfunny jew, he hires people who are also unfunny jews.

Notable guests stop showing up because word got around how horrible the show is

Benson is a shit interviewer in general anyways, he can talk to an interesting person and complete ruin a conversationg with his BS

why the fuck does he always have multiple people on at once?

this show would work if two things happened:
1) the host does not get high
2) the show lasts long enough to show the guest sober, getting high, being high as fuck, and then coming down.
i love the idea of a guest coming on and willingly getting blasted knowing they're going to have to try to maintain composure and do a normal show. there's a radio show where once a week a person is brought on and given a lot of alcohol until they turn into a drunken mess for the djs to make a spectacle out of. and it is a shitty show but still loads more entertaining than the current GDWH

Does everyone else who continues to give him a career know he's laughing at them?

unironically enjoying this