youtube.com/watch?v=xIELhorSgNA
youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw
youtube.com/watch?v=mkkK3EQ4fek
youtube.com/watch?v=UFREzbYnwpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7ErsO78rYa8
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Dng-yYNSI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/VNS_Matrix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I decided to watch this to see all the fuzz Sup Forums was making about it, and it was surprisingly great.

Why do redditors hate it again ?

because it's great

Sam is by far the worst part of any sketch.

I'm glad Nick, Eric and Charls are getting on with their lives while Sam is getting bloated and brown.

because muh drumpf and muh right wing

it's basically up to andrew ruse to save MDE

This show was really hit and miss, but that ending was bliss.

Do people hate Sam for his style or the fact that his public actions accelerated the cancellation of this show thus cutting off supply for Nick and Charls content?

Worst part? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

It's very offensive and high testosterone

It's bigoted, vicious and hateful. MDE seem like high school bullies who never grew up. Plus they're narcissistic and paranoid.

and? if he looks like she its not gay you are attracted to female aesthethics not masculinity

Did you see the graphics that got cut? it was all edgy infantile garbage. The show was never going to last. I personally don't like Sam because he ruined Nick and Charls' chances of getting anywhere simply by being affiliated with him, when they were observably better adjusted and possessed at least some sense of inhibition.

If it just stopped there then maybe it could be excused. But no, first it started with him buttfucking some 15 year old girl, then he moved on to trannies, then Sam started doing weird shit in his bits like pic related, and then there was that alleged dick sucking pic of him.

If he hasn't moved on to full gay leather biker fucking then he will at some point soon.

Crypto libtards still shilling the "Sam ruined Charls and Nick's lives!" narrative I see. I admire your attempt to fracture the fanbase, but the reality is Charls and Nick have always been just as politically edgy as Sam. They all have similar worldviews, they all have similar senses of humor, and most importantly they all agree and support each other in what they're doing. So the idea that Sam was in any way doing anything that Nick and Charls would not have wanted him to do is ridiculous, they have always been in it together in pretty much anything.

Oh, and none of them really give a fuck regardless because they all got really rich off bitcoin. Also Charls is by far the least well adjusted member of the group.

why are you so obsessed with sam hyde's sexuality
so what if he's bi

what if hes pansexual

youtube.com/watch?v=1x_LWOJshbc
wew

youd think they have a guy in charge of bullshit at a news station

I really loved this show, the aesthetic it had going was sufficient for me to adore it even without the political statements and the comedy.

I don't think I'll ever get over the schoolteacher skit.

>Did you see the graphics that got cut? it was all edgy infantile garbage.
I thought it was pretty good, it made me laugh.

I saw that band in Glasgow a month ago and they didn't play that song. I think sam poisoned it for them lol

>It's bigoted, vicious and hateful.
Sounds like my cup of tea.

I agree with you, the stuff that they cut wasn't very good. Probably why it got cut...

SEVEN
THOUSAND
YEEEEAAARS

Sam Hyde is a white nationalist.

Could this position adolescent bullying REALLY be the key to saving lives around the country?

Sam i nthe first episode made me think of some weird hybrid between Scott Thompson and Danny McBride

this.

explain this to me

I want Charls to be my best friend

my ex totally looked like female charls. really felt weird when i was watching this episode

Well, that person he's kissing for the bit is a woman, anyway. The spitting segment is from a Charls sketch.

Speaking of which, Charls made out with a bull dyke in the mechanic sketch.

The stuff that they cut was incredible.

For anyone who hasn't seen the uncensored bumps and transitions, check them out: youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI

The aesthetic and attitude behind these is all just fucking incredible. The mainstream will be selling this aesthetic to the public watered down and neutered within the next decade if there's a public to sell it to.

remember that weird phase of mde with Charls getting spat on, Nick kissing some weird abo chick in Mad Max gear and Sam getting pinned down by a gay misuse

youtube.com/watch?v=xIELhorSgNA

S T A Y T U N E D S H O O T E R S

anyone who hasn't sat through 6 hours of billy and the clown needs to return to RT_D

LAUREN IS AN UGLY BITCH

this post is gay

FAMILY DOCTOR SAYS "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT" WHEN YOU ASK ABOUT TESTOSTERONE = GOOD

Good Hobbies for a Young Man Like you: Computer time, playing viddies, touching self, indie music, thinking about Her, thinking about The One, arguing online, showing them whos boss

Women are amazing and they rock! Here is a list of all their contributions to science, technology and life:
... hmmm...
1. initiating 70-80% of divorces
2. being sexy and hot
3. welcoming refugees

I blame sam as much as I blame Brett Gelman for the cancellation. If Sam wasnt such an edgy faggot and vocal about his opinions on social media at the time we would still have one of the most original and aesthically pleasing shows on television. The red pills should have waited until the second or third season of WP.

most likely this
in first season he should play along to, first seasons get cancelled most often

shit like "jews rock" should have been season finale for s2 or s3

You can literally see the executives of Adult Swim sitting on their fucking phones not giving a single shit while the goy producer looks uneased/nervous.

They weren't cancelled because of their content or Sam's twitter they were cancelled by pressure from totalitarian communist useful idiot puppets and their kike masters. Gellman is a race mixing kike, Joey Blockhead Shekelstein is a fucking kike too.

>ywn be construction buddies with Charls

I was referring to actual skits, mostly the cop one that they cut. The transitions are good but they're just transitions.

World Peace was obviously cut because the execs at Adult Swim finally got around to seeing the full catalog of MDE stuff and they decided they weren't going to associate with them. What network is seriously going to employ Sam after than stand up routine where he made a genuine case that most gays are pedos.

Sam should do more standup tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw

I'M GONNA BE WAKING UP WAY BEFORE THE ALARM CLOCK TO SEE THIS SENTENCE

I believe the only artists to perform on and to later not disavow and denounce World Peace in the aftermath of their "WHITE SUPREMACIST ALT-RIGHT" "outing" are John Maus (for certain) and The Soft Moon (Luis Vasquez, "Try" which playing during CEO sketch).

Ovlov acted like a bunch of faggots (Teacher sketch), Chastity Belt is literally a group of feminist Jewesses... etc. etc.

ALRIGHT, LISTEN BITCH. YOU GOT ABOUT 10 SECONDS, CAUSE THIS GORILLA DICK DADDY'S HUNGRY, AND IF YOU DON'T BLOW ME RIGHT, I MIGHT KILL YOU...

You hear me?

Alternatively, what if Sam honestly has no real personal boundaries and is willing to do whatever just for the sake of a joke, like the GG Allin of comedy

I just rewatched the Miata sketch and then ended up seeing this new Tim and Eric sketch from August 2017.

youtube.com/watch?v=mkkK3EQ4fek

Truly incredible comedy. Pushing all the boundaries.

watching charls on twitch makes me think he's just in character like 85 percent of the time

Yeah, now that I think about it; its kinda like children's television for adults.

god i fucking hate tim and eric

are they friends with John Maus? WP introduced me to him and I've been enjoying his stuff since

That is a shame, I did like Chastity Belt's song.

Can I get a link to the new skit? Or alternatively a link to all his skits?

honestly billy and jaihoo some of Sam's strangest creations...

milliondollarextreme on youtube

His yt channel doesn't post world peace skits dummy.

Admit it, he is the comedian we need but don’t deserve

Sam "Empty My Nine in the Welfare Line" Hyde is too controversial for some.

Am I the only one who thinks that's a really beautiful picture?

I can't explain it.

>bi

Well, it's showing Sam in passionate lip locking embrace with what is simultaneously an embodiment of this dark age, this kali yuga and, as well, a victim of the very same thing. Some mutilated female to male transsexual, head shorn, covered in tattoo work seemingly celebrating the forces of disintegration...

I don't know, with the context of the imagery as well as the composition it's relatively artful for a simple screenshot.

>dude sam hyde is a comedic genius
>okay
>just watch this skit and you'll see what I mean
>okay
>What'd you think?
>it wasn't funny
>THAT'S THE POINT IDIOT IT'S NOT FUNNY ON PURPOSE HE'S BEING IRONIC ANTI-HUMOR 7-D CHESS BAZINGA NIGGER KIKE OFFENDED YET?
>okay seeya
>WHATEVER YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO APPRECIATE HIS GENIUS

I can't tell if you're memeing.

Who are you quoting?

A college friend of mine who sat me down one day to watch some MDE while I was very bored.

You either have autistic friends, making you autistic
Or
You made this up, making you autistic

I'm sorry you and your friend are both too stupid and plebeian to both understand MDE's nuanced messages and to find laughter

A lot of self-professed fans of MDE laugh at it (or don't and think they're not supposed to), but don't get why they're laughing. Or they don't laugh when they should, because they don't get it, but think not laughing is part of the joke, which it very often isn't. You just couldn't make the connection to get the joke.

I feel a paradoxical mixture of liquidation-minded contempt and sorrowful pity for that poor deranged, mutilated woman they got to play that role, that example of the Hippocratic oath thrown out the window. So I'm not "memeing" at least in the sense that I'm entirely sincere even if over the top in presentation. It's just my interpretation and I'd think surely not Sam's.

Ah, well, fair enough. It just came off as too eloquent to be serious.

A network worth watching.

why did they even censor this? AS let the last skit of season 1 air without any censorship and it's basically about the same thing
youtube.com/watch?v=UFREzbYnwpQ

It's fine if you don't find it funny. Not everyone has the same sense of humor.

He's a normal college guy with some nerdy habits, not autistic but his obsession with Sam Hyde is really off putting.

>straw-manning this fucking hard
wew

>straw-manning
Isn't that the basis for 90% of Sam's material?

no?

If he said anything even close to what you wrote he is clearly autistic but if you exaggerated what he said that much to make him seem like he is, you're autistic
Hate to break the news to you son

the former spells it out in pretty nasty terms, talks shit about womens' contributions to science, technology, I also think they may have just developed an attitude of "censor everything" because it was so laborious to go through so much textual content that may or may not be controversial? Safer to assume it is.

The latter despite being pretty obvious in its messages is honestly still too esoteric for the average prole, going by comments of even some hardcore fans.

He showed you the emma watson video first? What an loser.

>YOU'RE AUTISTIC. YOU'RE AUTISTIC. YOU'RE AUTISTIC.
Okay seeya.

>again with the all caps
Jesus dude get some help

I'll see if someone can fix my caplock key. Thanks for the encouragement.

>My mom would hate me if she knew what i was really like

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ErsO78rYa8

Funny joke

>samfags repeating the same old tired jokes

At least the I am forgotten picture hasn't been posted. The schizoids who obsessively hate Sam should find a different hobby.

hahahaha

fuck me

no wonder they cancelled it

He actually stayed at the house they were renting while doing WP. He's a cool dude apparently.

This. AS execs have not seen a single bit of Roilands work but he snuck in with Harmon on Rick and North. MDE is so relatively low budget he could have kept getting away with it

do you have this copy pasta loaded and ready to go for every MDE thread? lol

What aesthetic? Bigotry? Yeah, that'll catch on.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Dng-yYNSI

Check out this great juxtaposition and enjoy a demonstration of art being shit upon for the sake of Communist kike sensibilities. Imagine even for a moment the impact the uncensored version would have had on joe blow. This show is on the cutting edge.

>tfw max level redpilled, white and proud
>knows about (((them)))
>my mom would disown me if she knew
I know exactly what he meant.

>so original!

It's vns matrix for mgtow dudez

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/VNS_Matrix

I know roiland isn't sjw marxist like Harmon (RIP), but does he have any real /ourguy/ shit out?

Why is the Chinese lettering censored in that second intro?