wtf i thought she was in her 20s
how is this granny getting away with it

Thats Not even her final form

other version

saved
unironically the Animated graphic novel is lovecraftain as fuck

always

Kinography

Holy shit, it never takes him this long, he's usually as reliable as abatap was. Is he all right?

waiting for HP pasta, just like me?

sounds neat got any links?

"No!"

cunny

HOWEVER

good

as in "a-at least the books were good though'

gif is from official teaser promo.
youtube.com/watch?v=1M9rCbc18e0

clip is about 4 minutes, teaser only shows 1/4 or even less. Love how she narrates it with cold monotonous and emotionless, yet seductive voice.

"Levio-sah"

nice thanks lad

One word to describe the dullest of franchises? How about I give you a detailed blow by blow of the dullest series ever. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Abra

Rewatchable

There it is!

>0:28
fuark she's so cute. Is that movie worth seeing just for her?

been waiting for this
as pleasant as yagposter in pirates threads

see

desu she's not as cute when she isn't the mummy

Comfy

ye for her sure
also more reasons if you like wicked fetishes. we are degenerates at Sup Forums, so I assume You do. Even if not, it is one hell of fetish feed. So far:
>mummification sensory deprivation long term encasement
>heavy bondage gear strappado
>barefoot
>tickling and licking
>drowning asphyxiation
>undead necro domme sucking men dry by a deadly kiss
No idea how something that wicked is still PG-13, but fine.

gimme a mummfyfu to rule earth for eternity with

hnng maybe I'll watch it then

A N C I E N T T H I C C
N
C
I
E
N
T

T
H
I
C
C

oddly enough you end up empathizing with her more than the main character

ahmanet is pure waifu material

Terrible

mess

magic

Charming.

See what I did there?

fuck off its shit

Domilk

It's the best thing to happen to both young adult literature and cinema in decades. Hating HP is like hating electricity. It's vital to modern life and everyone who thinks it's anything less than fantastic is deluding themselves.

>It's the best thing to happen to both young adult literature
fucking LOL

Boring

How fucking lonely and friendless are you? End it.
Hp is great.

T. Boring person
They are less boring than everything tv posts about every film is different.

This, dubs confirm /lit/fags and Sup Forums on suicide watch

>There are actually people on this board who don't recognize how great Harry Potter was, how well-loved the books were and how extremely commercially successful the films were.
Just because something is popular does not mean it is bad. Typical contrarian idiots. Must've been a shit upbringing if you didn't get to enjoy Harry Potter.

If you use the word "contrarian," you're literally an idiot. It's an invented concept by idiots with reddit mindset who are too fragile to deal with criticism of mediocre media that has widespread appeal. It's a troubling manifestation of millennials' mental weakness. Seriously, the only people who would even entertain any "argument" involving the concept of being "contrarian" are weak, lazy idiots who can't deal with criticism substantively.

If it bothers you that much that people criticize mediocre pleb media work designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator, like HP, Breaking Bad, Star Wars, etc., you should find a safe bubble and stay there. Or better yet kill yourself.

I'm not sure what you're doing on a board that mainly discusses "pleb media work designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator" like Harry Potter, Breaking Bad, Star Wars, Marvel, Game of Thrones and many more.
If you dislike popular things and don't approve of people discussing said popular things, what are you even doing here? Go ride that high horse you're sitting on to some kind of secret society for intellectual people of good taste like yourself and discuss your high brow cinematic masterpieces with the three or four fellow members you'll fine there.

Even /lit/ admits the books are good, though not worthy of being called literature (which is fair). It's only some people on Sup Forums who didn't read or watch the series at the time who openly criticize it, and I can only pity them.

kafkaesque

>kafkaeque
Did you just smash your face into your keyboard and click on post because I can do that

>Describe this franchise with one word
flangrymelphy

>preaches about using the word "contrarian"
>uses the phrase "lowest common denominator"
please, the tears of laughter dripping down my face are ruining my laptop

>Describe post with one word
Orwellian

This, finally someone who is unironically not a dumbfuck. The friendless autists here love to hate on it.