Is it a body double or not?

Is it a body double or not?

fuck off and stop spamming threads you utter faggot.

probably a double
that's why she has almost no security around her

she spoke telling a reporter she is feeling better... obviously clinton's voice.

She wore sunglasses all day. In fact, you look at pics of her and she is often the only one wearing sunglasses (not even the SS agents)

Looks nothing like her. Obvious double.

You literally just made up the body double meme in another thread, stop pretending this is an actual thing.

Even if it's not, it doesn't change the fact the she needed 3 people to drag her into her car because she couldn't stand up straight.

It would have been highly unrealistic to have had a body double. This is most likely Hillary Clinton after being drugged up and redressed.

She looks skinnier than usual

The body double meme and the metallic object falling out of her pants meme were created by the democrats to make the people pointing out the facts about her health look like conspiracy theory nutjobs

Look at the nose and chin shape, seems bit off init?

This person has ginormous saggers.
Hillary's saggers are not big, eh?
Also,. Hollary is fat Ind this bitch is slimmer

Probably not. Pharmaceuticals can perform some remarkable feats of (temporary) recovery.

This is a high lvl CTR shill trying to distract us from the real deal or discredit everybody questioning her health.

This is Sup Forums tier bait and everybody that takes more than 2 seconds to figure this out is an idiot

trips of truth. i immediately noticed her legs arent their normal burrito/pork tenderloin shape.

not to mention the hair parting...

She lost like 50lbs lol. Definitely not thicc Hilary we know and love

This is plausible

ANOTHER ONE
N
O
T
H
E
R

O
N
E

Hillary is way wider, especially in the hips

>random mulatto kid
They are desperately trying to pull off a psyop here.

>9/11 Hillary
What did he mean by this?

Pretty spooky and convincing, I want to believe

I mean, her well-practiced smile isn't even as big as it normally seems to be.

Got them from some britbro, I hope someone makes a big fucking collection of these because this is bigger then her gobbing up some green shit.

Its so obvious. They must want everyone to know.

Hillary "the snout and chin are out and in" Clinton

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HAIRLINE AND THE PARTING IS COMPLETELY WRONG. I DIDNT THINK THEY WOULD MAKE THIS BIG OF A BLUNDER

FUCK THIS BITCH

I CANT BELIEVE WE'RE ACTUALLY GETTING PRESIDENT TRUMP. IM TEARING UP LADS

so which hillary fainted today ???

Fuck you nigger, you're at a Trump board, what do you expect?

Don't worry you'll get "Hillary Clinton" whoever the fuck that will end up being, lizard, clone, body double, corpse, robot, just some old woman with dementia and or syphilis.

Without seeing the thread I thought that.

Her body language is different as well.

Dude, she looks weird because she has had many recent strokes and various muscles in her body aren't controllable. Probably jacked up like mr burns to even be able to function

"""Hillary Clinton""" prepares to live.

Those are anti seizure glasses

No such thing as a body double.

You can trust me. I'm Hillary Clinton.

That's not a body double. That's clearly 2004 Hillary swooping in to take over for 2016 Hillary.

colonel sanders was in better health than this trainwreck

What difference, at this point, does it make?

No reason why she could be using a body double to buy time.

It's not like it's unheard of.

She's been a celebrity for 30 years. She's been first lady, secretary of state, and she has many powerful and wealthy friends who use them.

She would know where to get the best body doubles money can recruit.

Look at those thighs, legs, and hips. Her double even has a different physique.

>Look at those thighs, legs, and hips. Her double even has a different physique

That could just be the difference between a full diaper, and a new one.