What's so good about this show?

What's so good about this show?

mcnulty fucking everything

Explain

the dude fucked a car with a woman on top, it was unreal.

how do you even fuck a car

Was it hot?

It treats the viewer with a lot of respect and shows a real depth of understanding - events unfold in a realistic way and they try to shy away from over simplifying things for the purposes of the plot.

It also has well written and interesting characters.

Great, but was the car fucking hot?

oh yeah,. mcnulty nuts over several bitches old-style it's pretty hot
should have stuck with that politics lady imho, now she was fucking hot

Vondas

very true but she realized he was a retard when he didn't know who john kerry was

you're fucking dumb and that whole exchange went over your head
also he dumped her

pretty much this
it got the sweet spot

also you learn what the plural of "pussy" is

Why was the greek the best

nothing. its Sup Forums's circlejerk
also most beta cucks here secretly want nigger dick so makes sense its their fave show

4/10 i replied

no it didn't, i just don't agree with his perspective. and he was a retard for not knowing that
>also he dumped her
eh i haven't watched it in a while

it has a nice lesbian scene

you cant go two seconds without thinking about black dicks huh

he was saying that he didn't give a fuck about the president vote, because neither president knows where baltimore even is and they basically live in a hopeless shithole
she gave him a knowing look because she is a political campaigner for fake assholes

Dead yo's. Dead yo's everywhere.

It doesn't insist upon itself.

Because he was on a completely different level than Avon, Stringer, or Marlo. The Wire and Baltimore is like Dragonball on Earth while he's Frieza.

>he was saying that he didn't give a fuck about the president vote, because neither president knows where baltimore even is and they basically live in a hopeless shithole
i realize this. but how could he know that john kerry is a fake asshole if he doesn't even know who john kerry is? that's the retarded part
>she gave him a knowing look because she is a political campaigner for fake assholes
kinda, but first she gave him a look like he was an idiot before he explained himself. but i could be wrong, its been a while

yes you're wrong, because he did explain himself on the spot without really giving a fuck chad-style, while she was just sitting there getting wet
re-watch it if you want to confirm, mcnuts was right

>she was just sitting there getting wet
lol ok. you didn't answer my question though

>how could he know that john kerry is a fake asshole if he doesn't even know who john kerry is?
reminds me of people who don't vote for congress or governor cause "they're all the same", meanwhile they don't even know who their congressmen or governor is

It's just high tier, not elite.