/MCU/ general

>the culmination of ten years and eighteen movies worth of storytelling, a billion dollar budget and the largest assortment of characters ever seen on screen... and literally nobody cares. no hype, no nothing.

Is Marvel finished? Why does nobody care about Infinity War?

>Why does nobody care about Infinity War?
Go on any social website that isn't Sup Forums

Leave your room and talk to people in real life

shit isnt coming out for a while
they havent started their ad /shill campaign yet

>y does nobody care about Infinity War?

because DC is making kino

Boy I wonder who could be behind this thread

Because everyone know who this will play

>grape guy comes to earth and go find the stones while kicking the avenger's ass
>avengers use the power of friendship to fight him everyone together
>they beat him
>the end and there were no consequences to anything that has happened

Please put down the Hot Pocket and get out of your parents basement. It's clear you have no idea what the real world is like.

I though it was set in space?

i wanted to disagree because I hate DC shitposting but I can't
regardless, marvel isnt "finished" no matter what

Kill

yourself
reddinigger

Its literally all spefulation now instead of the hype monster that will come in the form "ALL YOUR FAVORITE HEROES ARE BACK TO FACE THE MOST POWERFUL VILLAIN EVER"

Reminder that Every character dies at the end of Infinity Wars Vol 1

It's a year away and they haven't even started promoting it yet

Meanwhile...
>Less than 2 months away
>Literally no one cares

I... I honestly thought JL was a 2018 movie.

>It's a year away
April.

That's next year

After all these years, the hype has burnt out... even the die hard fans are getting sick of capeshit at this point

I'm just wondering if they're going to make Hela in Thor 3:

>act as a replacement for the spirit of death and Thanos' "love" interest
>actually Lokis daughter

Just wait until Thor 3 beats Justice League both critically and in the box office. The tears of DCucks will be amazing to witness.

its hard to get excited about it for me personally with all the rumors constantly popping up of Weadon chopping this movie up and changing it how he sees fit. At this point, i'm just going to wait and watch instead of following every bit of movie news that comes out about it till its premier

Still hyped but I fucking cannot stand Black Widow/Scarjo. She is fucking sickening to watch on screen. Her acting, and black widow as a character is fucking trash.

If Ragnarok makes more money is it all over?

If it makes more money it'll be shocked but also happy

infinity mcguffins are lame

>this still hasn't been released
Man fuck Marvel

Then the "rumors" are doing their work. These clickbait motherfuckers are bought and paid for. Countless, countless instances of it revealed to be pure bullshit, then they quiet down just to produce a brand new round of pure bullshit or just regurgitate some of their older bullshit for our ADD culture to internalize.

Oversaturation with too many movies. Why even make movies for Dr. Ant or Dr. Weird or Black Cat if they're not going to be in the movie?

>nobody cares

Nigga it's gonna make a lot of money.Wonder if it's gonna top avengers

It'll never be released. It doesn't really work as a trailer for anyone other than people who already know all about it. If you showed that to the average person they'd have no clue what you were selling them.

>why make a movie if the people in it aren't part of some corporate mega team up event

Ragnarok > > > > > Infinity Bore

my crotch is hype for Punished Cap

>Dr. Ant or Dr. Weird
Who?

It's not out for almost a year faggotron.

And there's still hype built up around it.

There's still 2 more movies coming out first.

Plus look at Justice League. They were promoting that months ago INSTEAD of Wonder Woman and you still know it's not going to do as well.

It references where Thor ends up in the aftermath of his new movie which is still like a month away so it's not surprising

>Is Marvel finished? Why does nobody care about Infinity War?
the thing is they made the infinity stone/war/thanos stuff kinda a sidething for the first ~N movies and jsut now in the last two/three (dunno about thor) it becomes the focus of the story. why not instead spin a long story centered about the infinity war instead of pushing it mostly into post credit scenes?

>hurr durr I casually started a marvel general because I dont care about the biggest marvel film

>tfw I completely don't give a shit about Marvel
>and am starting to not give a shit about DC since KinoMan left the theater

...But that would still be an interesting development, and it would be nifty seeing Brolin and Blanchett interact, if only by CGI proxy.

How does the black widow fight Thanatos?

Do people seriously not understand Death and Hela are not the same? What is this thought process even? Its like saying Hela is replacing Maphisto

i care. lots care. theres no publicity yet, cause its too early. relax, faggot.

Because ten years and eighteen movies of forgettable storytelling

>they havent started their ad /shill campaign yet

man, abc and espn shilling that out. gonna get real tired of that shit

wasn't as good as the bird scene with sam rockwell

that's why people went to see it in theatres

But that would mean weaving a complex multi-thread narrative with many peaks and troughs, a nd outside Chris Clairemont, none of Marvel's stories involve anything remotely like that, and in Disney's formula-driven, focus-tested corporate assembly line, shit like that never stood a snowball's chance in hell.

>literally every marketing campaign starts with marketers asking why the marketing hasn't started yet