9/11 - Flight 175 Engine

So out of all the conspiracys this one gets me the most. I'm not too sure where I stand on it all, but to those who don't believe it was an inside job, what do you make of this?

This is an engine that came from Flight 175, it was found on Murray Street after breaking off and flying out of the building

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Laaq44SDgg
youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw
nteaviation.com/products-and-services/engine-parts/jt9d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is the engines of Flight 175, as you can see they are JT9D-7R4D turbofan engines.

This is the cooling duct for the JT9D-7R4D engine.

Here is the cooling duct for a different engine, not used by 767s.

As we can see, this engine is different from the one that is supposed to be on Flight 175. It must of been a different plane.

What do you think Sup Forums?

bump

That's the exact same part you fucking retard

It's not a matter of "if" the plane crashed, it's a matter of who was behind it. And we know it was Mossad and US govt

Wow. You must have a hard time with essay questions.

I mean. Seriously. Are you okay. Did you hit your head?

Fuck off Israeli shill

I'm not claiming a plain didn't crash into the WTC you spaz.. I'm questioning whether the plane that crashed into the South tower was infact 'Flight 175'.

Look at the part it's the exact same, are you blind?

Is there a difference between cooling duct and cooling duct assembly?

Maybe it was a special model of airplane that used larger engines

Are you blind? They are DIFFERENT cooling ducts for DIFFERENT engines. If you can't see that kill yourself

>went through one side of a fucking building and out the other

>why doesn't it look the same as before?

I'm surprised it's still in one piece desu.

back to /b with your stupidity.

Are you saying as it traveled through the building it turn a JT0D-7R4D cooling duct into a JT9D-7A cooling duct. Interesting.

Yes, those are different parts. Cooling duct assembly is the whole part assembled or the casing of the part. Cooling duct itself probably goes into the cooling duct assembly.
Download a manual for those two, make your own research.

see here: "Is there a difference between cooling duct and cooling duct assembly?

Maybe it was a special model of airplane that used larger engines"

Do you realize how many people are involved in an aircraft accident investigation? You're not going to dupe them or you'd have to pay off several thousands of people who have all somehow stayed quiet for 15 years

I work at a local NTSB office and I assure you there is no fucking way you internet googlers found something hundreds of trained professionals missed

ok then OP is an idiot, it's confirmed

thanks

#clintoncollapse

Why get hung up on the details like this.

Doesn't matter if it was a different plane or a rocket or whatever.

It's perfectly plausible that a bunch of Saudis under the direction of Bin Laden hijacked 4 planes and flew them into the trade center, the pentagon, etc.

The point is, whose agenda did it serve? Most definitely the Bush dynasty, with Cheney and Rumsfeld. The connections with Bin Laden were definitely there. It is absolutely plausible that they simply instructed Al Queda to carry out the attacks to justify the wars they wanted to have. Bin Laden was a useful scapegoat, and I believe he's probably still alive, retired under armed guard on some remote island.

The attacks, the towers coming down, that all happened as it appeared to (because there's no reason to do it any other way, bombs, etc would risk exposure). The issue of who was behind it seems likely the US government itself. It keeps involvement at a high level to a minimum, you could pull it off with one or two high level officials, rather than a vast cover-up. Everyone else maintains plausible deniability (possibly even Bush Jr)

He's not an idiot, it's a legit concern. Look at the mounting points of those parts - those two have definitely different purposes.

It looks the same to me, the only thing you would be able to see are the little shits coming out from on top, everything else is sandwiched together.

His point is that the cooling duct is supposed to look like the one in his second pic, while the engine found had a cooling duct with teeth, which means the plane used wasnt from Flight 175. Fucking kindergarten dropouts.

Also OP, the radar data indicates the planes were swapped in mid-air for military aircraft, the actual planes being no more than a cover. Look up Pilots for 911 truth on youtube and watch the stuff. At some point all 4 aircraft "met" in a small area and then vectored out onto their intended targets.

you're an idiot too then

I'm surrounded by idiots

I don't think it was a 767 that crashed, they were remote drones

No, they are the same component for different engines, as I said above.

This is the cooling duct for a JT9D-7R4D engine.
This is the cooling duct of T9D-7 series engines.

It's really not that hard to understand.

Yeah, I get that, but what about the actual evidence I'm providing?
Are you saying that the engine found on Murray Street is the engine of a Boeing 767-222?

also look at this illiterate sperglord who can't even think for himself.

OP is correct. The engine cooling assembly, shown in the photos of the engine, is not the correct cooling assembly for the engine of the 767. Parts or engines would not be interchanged due to policies and liabilities.

if you look at your own pictures that you posted, you would see very clearly that one is labeled "cooling duct" and the other "cooling duct ASSEMBLY"

When in doubt, ask questions. No matter how dumb you think it is, someone will probably help you with that.
If you're a dumb fucking faggot, you will assume something without doing any research and bash everyone with a differing opinion, just like you did now.

Food for thought, look at the number of parts that contain "HPT 1"

have you ever met anyone that was part of the 9/11 investigation?

twa 800 they reassembled the whole fucking plane.

they threw all the nyc debris, including the plane debris, in the trash. there was no reconstruction.

so talk out of your ass more.

We know, that was pointed out to you by the pole.

Maybe you should re-read the thread and stop sperging out.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize our jet engines were designed and built in Poland. My mistake, Mr. Jet Engine expert.

From a cruise missile.

I have MSc in aerospace engineering, though propulsion systems are not my specialization. However, I do know more about them than you do.
Use the site I linked to find the necessary parts for the HPT 1 cooling system, look up their pictures and see for yourself.

>twa 800 they reassembled the whole fucking plane.
In fairness... they didn't know what caused TWA 800 to crash.

... in this case it was pretty obvious

Is it possible the the cooling duct fits inside the cooling duct assembly?

That is, the assembly with the nozzles fits over the cooling duct?

this thread is related to this video

youtube.com/watch?v=-Laaq44SDgg

a really good 9/11 vid in my opinion, give it a spin. the last 25 minutes is super fucking interesting and makes you think

That's the APU not main engines.

Bullshit, APUs aren't that big.

This is pretty dumb. We know a plane crashed. There were thousands of eye witnesses and video of it happening.
You think someone went though all that and faked a flight because they didn't want to kill civilians when they brought down the towers? You think that they went through all that and used a different kind of plane?

Nigga, you dumb.

This.
Also the towers were clearly struck by real planes, so even if you assume it was an inside job, why would they bother to use different planes than the ones reported?

Kind of related
youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

Fun fact: Older engines in aircraft are often refitted to a new standard, or modified with replacement parts from a similar engine. A very common example of this were the JT3C to JT3D conversion kits.

JT9D-7J are used on the 747 airframe, JT9D-7R4D are used on the 767.

Probably, Boeing engines have some degree of interchangeability.
If you can find the maintenance records for that particular aircraft and the NTSB contradicting it that would be actual "evidence" lol

Yes, but it's quite clear that those weren't 747s hitting the towers.
If you wanted to be absolutely sure that nobody will interfere with your plans (like in the 4th plane), you could do that. Nothing really indicates that it happened, though.

Forgot to mention, one is a "cooling duct" and one is a "Cooling duct assembly." Can you post a diagram of these two JT9 variants so we can see why they are mutually exclusive?

I'd assume that one fits in the other. There's also a high probability that those two parts are interchangeable between the two engines.

>desu
die cunt

It's been a long time since I've read about JT9s in 767s (fairly uncommon), so don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure you can't switch between a JT9 for a 747 and a 767.

really makes you think, OP! all of those videos of flight 175 that show a 767 hitting the towers must be shopped as fuck! the millions of eye witnesses must all be paid actors as well!

>posts bluepilled tv show skit to keep living in his fantasy land where 19 hard-drinking, strip club visiting "devout muslims" outwitted the entire US air defence and attacked the US because they hated freedumbs on the orders of a bearded man living in a cave

The "real planes" were drones you moron, obviously equipped with advanced homing technology to hit the towers. Not even seasoned commercial pilots could recreate 9/11, let alone saudis who couldnt even fly a Cessna.

Take a look at this site nteaviation.com/products-and-services/engine-parts/jt9d/
There are 17 DUCT ASSY (duct assemblies) and one DUCT, STAGE 1 HPT, which is probably the part from the first pic. The second pic is probably one of the seventeen duct assemblies. Keep in mind that there may be more parts that match - those are the ones the company has in stock.

I believe the US discovered the plan and allowed it to happen and went as far as to set explosives and such to ensure the collapse of the towers for the most effect. They wanted a good excuse to go back into the middle east and needed public approval. 9/11 was a golden opportunity they couldnt pass up.

that's what I've been saying since the start of this thread you faggot moron, and then you went on to LARP about your "Master's" in aerospace engineering

767223ERs use PW 4000s and General Electric CF6, both of which use TOBI tubes

I'll stop LARPing MSc as soon as you'll stop LARPing a fucking retard. Your presence in this thread was worthless, I provided facts and sources.

you're literally just repeating exactly what I said, which is that the "cooling duct" and "cooling duct ASSEMBLY" are two different parts and thus OP is comparing apples to oranges

See, - you didn't know that, you retarded faggot. Now shut the fuck up and let the educated people discuss the issue.

What kind of aviation LAWS, regulations, policies regulate the modification of COMMERCIAL aircraft? Is there anything that prohibits this type of modification to a COMMERCIAL aircraft?

>what is a rhetorical question

Stick to the best evidence:

WTC 7

Government standing down

Buildings imploding in on themselves

The slow response from the government (took a year to set up the investigation, only a few million dollars were spent, wtc7 wasn't mentioned, Saudis weren't mentioned)

The missile/fake plane nonsense is just a waste of time, stick to the BEST EVIDENCE.

Dude, just shut up already. You look like a goddamn idiot and keep digging the hole deeper.

Ask FAA, they will know. However, if there were any modifications done, they were well within the laws and regulations.
This isn't a rethorical question, you fucking mongoloid. Jesus fuck, the american education is strong in you.

Another question I would want answered is; where did the photo of the engine come from? Is there any way to PROVE that the engine in this photo came from the aircraft that hit one of the "Twin Towers"?

There's a pretty fucking good chance it came from the aircraft that hit the tower. The engine type fits and the damage also indicates that it has seen better days.

I am just asking about the authenticity of the photo. I am open to opinions of what occurred on 9/11 2001. But, I also want proof, not some POSSIBLE, photo shopped image that someone with to much time on their hands created. There needs to be proof.

good video

fuck off

>American education
>Says the pole who has a literal master's in aerospace engineering yet can't even answer OP's question without an American pointing him in the right direction

Do not pass GO. Do not collect 200 hundred dollars. You are the weakest link, goodbye.

reading your post is fucking making dumber leave please

Of course this came from the plane that hit the south tower, no one came and dropped it off in a van. It was found directly in line with the aircrafts impact path plus it cracked the pavement etc. You can watch the footage and there is a lot of debris coming out of the south tower upon impact.

Great job. See, no one would expect the average joe to do this type of close examination. That how and why they always have the upper hand over the common man.

I don't think the parts are interchangeable. here look;

>The name of the component is HPT Stage1 Cooling Duct Assembly. There is a history behind this assembly as I began to read more. This component was part of the early JT9D-7 series engines that were used in development of Boeing's 747 line of aircraft. The "7" series engines have gone through many revisions but are exclusively used on 747's. Many years later, P&W decided to work with NASA in the development in a new technology to improve engine performance and reliability. This improvement was made specifically to this section of engine. Tangential On-Board Injection (TOBI or "R" for Radial) was the newest improvement to reduce nozzle temperatures by over 2% which could open the door for a more powerful engines based on the "7" series engine. The new model of engine would be called 7R4+Revision Letter. The 7R4D engine is the one that is specified for United Airlines Boeing 767's.
The engine found at Church and Murray didn't seem to be a 7R4D.....it seemed to be a 7J. The only way to confirm this is to search for the engine and take a look at the diffuser casing to verify a match. This was another needle in a haystack but I found it......a photo of a stripped down 747 engine at an outdoor museum. The diffuser casing is a perfect match!

pic related

>"We have two data points indicating that the Murray Street engine is a Pratt and Whitney JT9D-7 series engine: the HPT Stage 1 Cooling Duct Assembly which the manufacturer indicates is for use only with the 7 series engine, and we have the diffuser casing of the Murray Street engine matching perfectly the diffuser casing of a 747 engine --for which model of Boeing aircraft Weezula says the JT9D-7 series engine was exclusively used."
All data so far seem to indicate that the Murray Street engine is not a JT9D-7R4D engine, as would have been on Flight 175. (And the Murray Street engine certainly is not a GE CF6 engine from Flight 11.)

This pic is too low-res to really say anything conclusive. Also, keep in mind that the trashed engine is heavily damaged and it's very likely that parts of the outer casing are stripped. You likely won't find a "perfect" match, especially when you're comparing those to healthy engines, installed in an aircraft.

Also, the engines in pic are similar and come from the same family - if you found an open 767 engine, you'd probably see a very similar picture.

>reading your post is making me dumber
>says the person who posted this retarded thread and couldn't use basic critical thinking skills to differentiate between "duct" and "duct assembly"

I agree with you that someone didn't just "drop it off". I am guessing it weigh more the a few pounds, but was the photo taken at the location where it is claimed to be taken? Are those legal modifications to that engine (for Commercial Aircraft use) for the aircraft that is purported to have hit the S Tower?
I am questioning the "Official story" of 9/11, but I want legal proof that could stand up in a court of law.

Also, to add something - the things marked with yellow arrows are inspection ports. I'm quite certain that those would stay in same places on every engine of the family.

There's plenty of people telling you to stop being a retard, they might be onto something.

What about the piece found in alley years later, or is this it?

So what happened to all the people on the original 4 planes

Why did they waste the 4th one crashing it into a field because "passengers" intervened

Realistically I think that the US Government certainly let 9/11 happen, but underestimated the ability of the bombs and only intended for a much more minor attack to occur.

They might not have known about the planes at all, and suspected a much smaller incident.

Either way, it's not like we'll ever know. I'm sure every loose end has been tied.

It was a wheel assembly from landing gear. it was stuck between two buildings.

guys how come there isn't footage from inside the buildings during the attack? did the wtc not have cctv or is it classified or something?

Was it ever "officially" determined that the wheel assembly came from a 767?

>I'm not too sure where I stand on it all

t. Lucky Larry

Yes I agree, the image is pretty low quality to be conclusive.

But it does also say

>HPT Stage 1 Cooling Duct Assembly which the manufacturer indicates is for use only with the 7 series engine

So I don't believe they are interchangable, and it doesn't make much sense either. The development of the new engine it says was specifically around the cooling duct, which reduce temps by 2%, allowing for bigger and more powerful engines.

Essentially for that engine on to be Murray Street to be a JT9D-7R4D engine they would have to remove a core component that makes that engine more efficient and replace it with an older version from the 7 series. Whether that's even possible and supported by the engine I don't know, I suppose you'd have to work for Boeing to know that, but I highly doubt they down grade their engines.

How often does this thread need to be "bumped" to keep it active?

It will be around. Hopefully.

>that's what I've been saying since the start of this thread you faggot moron

No it isn't, you stupid nigger.

You realize we have ID's on Sup Forums, right?

We can scroll up and see just how stupid you have been.

If what you say is correct, it adds more doubt to the "official story line".

On the one hand truthers try to make it out like the US government are some brilliant masterminds to be able to pull off 9/11, but then they show evidence to the contrary. They do this completely unironically and never for once realizing the absurdity of their claim.

I got mixed up, HPT stage 1 is the enhanced cooling duct. But the point still stands, the manufacturer state that this is not made for 7R4D engines

keep a tab open and you can see the archive

it's a bit small for a 757 engine, isn't it?

what did he mean by this...?

it's only a small section of the engine

no planes hit the towers

the engine you see was ejected as part of the first series of controlled explosions.

google "nose out" 9/11 and you'll see what happened.

The media lies

lrn how 2 false flag

Thanks, I will do it. There appears to be some good information here, NOT just speculation that can not be either proven or disproven.

most never existed
some sucked into intelligence services
some new identities