The Orville and STD

The Orville and STD
How in the fuck does a fucking parody make a more comfy Star Trek than the actual Star Trek?
This really pisses me off considering I spent the better part of my life watching the best space show on TV only for it to be fucked by some bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCiRnmkt9RU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate the new klingons so fucking much.

STD is shit, fucking """"They""""" ruin everything

To be fair s STD never had a chance on Sup Forums because of all the racists

Because the two shows are trying to do something completely different. And that's fine, I'm enjoying both because I don't feel the need to turn everything into console wars.

>comfy Star Trek

There's TNG, Voyager, ToS, ENT if you want "comfy" trek. Why do you fucking faggots always bitch about things being different than normal and then when things are normal, bitch about things being the same. You should be happy you get a version of Star Trek as well made as STD instead of trash, or worse, nostalgia-jerk garbage like the most recent star trek movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCiRnmkt9RU

>You should be happy you get a version of Star Trek as well made as STD
>accept the shit we give you even if it shits all over the thing you've loved for 50 years.
Get fucked CBS filth.

They want a shitty ripoff of TNG, they don't actually want to see anything new.

>t. desperate Foxshill.
I'm never going to watch the Orville, you can take your MacFarlane multiverse and shove it up your ass.

Just how big of a slut does someone with nearly no acting ability have to be in order to keep getting prominent roles on big shows like Star Trek and TWD?

Get better audio, faggot.

Ask your mom.

reminds of me january jones

I kinda agree with that. I have only seen the first two episodes so far and Im not a fan. Its too gritty for Star Trek. And not in a good way like DS9

>reminds of me
Dyslexia.

It's better imo. Some people need to have cheese in their Trek, I'm not one of them. That said, I can't begrudge haters too much, most of them haven't seen the show and I blame CBS for putting it behind a paywall.

Cheese is good, Star Trek has always been cheese. Its the soul of the show, the entire franchise even.

If I want a serious and gritty sci-fi then I watch The Expanse.

I unironically like Orville better than STD. The fact that it was made by seth macfartland makes it even more weird.

seth is a massive trekkie tho

Jesus that new klingon design. Racist much?

Quads confirmed. They're ass.

Nobody on here pays for anything where it airs makes no difference

orville isnt entertaining or funny
its not even a parody
its a extremely lame copy/clone

STD sucks because its tryhard as fuck and failing and has become cringe inducing

both are failures to live up to star trek name, enterprise was better than the best of the both combined
even the simon pegg penned fan service movie was infinitely better than either of the two shows first 3-4 episodes

in first 3 episodes of enterprise you were given plot, were hooked, had engaging dialog and nuanced character development

STD you got some autistic red head being overtly fucking retarded for no reason at no point would that bitch ever get a posting on the last hope for human kind in a galactic war

Discovery is better than The Expanse though.

This. They're both good, faggots are just having a war at this point.

>console wars

This is not Sup Forums you retard, you can make a better, more fitting (for Sup Forums) comparison. Stop spamming this in every thread.

Fuck you Inyalowda

they look like the niggiest of niggers

> Watch Fox, little goyims!

Fuck OFF you McFarlane cuck shill.