Why do we hate him again?

Why do we hate him again?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8668615.stm
liveleak.com/view?i=e94_1317489390
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he blew people up with mines and invented necklacing, and fought a civil war against whites in order to usher in communism. The Jews were naturally in love with him because he was a commie black who killed whites.

Because he was a murdering, racist terrorist who completely destroyed South Africa, but has a free pass and is seen as a saviour based entirely on his being black.

>necklacing
It really is sort of creative

Pic related

A communist and a terrorist. May he burn in hell.

because he's literally a fucking terrorist

oh wait
>flag
checks out

fuck off mohammad

why dont you ask the economy and country he single handily destroyed

I bet most people in SA like him

Crime was always high under Apartheid – it's just that a media blackout meant that it went unreported. Drugs, drink and gangs were common in the shanties, the product of decades of brutal marginalisation. This historic legacy combined with failed expectations after the end of Apartheid to produce an explosion of violence that exposed the white community, for the first time, to serious crime. The results are undeniably tragic but, contrary to popular opinion, South Africa is getting the situation under control. The murder rate is down by about 44 per cent since 1995. It's interesting to note that approximately 80 per cent of murders happen between people who know each other, suggesting that this is not a general problem with violence but one located in specific communities. Put it this way: after 1994 crime grew, engulfed even the rich white areas, and then retreated back to where it was always found most, among the poor of the shanties.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8668615.stm

liveleak.com/view?i=e94_1317489390

South Africa's violent crime problem predates apartheid, and was indeed substantially aggravated by it. Like the rest of the social ills and traumas created by apartheid, it was left to the post-apartheid regime to take care of.

Going to Wikipedia's list of countries by intentional homicide rate, South Africa (31.0) is fractionally above Colombia (30.8), somewhat above Brazil (25.2), and substantially below the rates of Jamaica (39.3), most of Central America, Venezuela (53.7). South African rates of crime are definitely high by world standards, but they are not exceptionally high. They place the country in a collection of violent societies, some of the most unequal in the world and where this inequality is closely linked to race and ethnicity, where the rule of law has never been fairly applied.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Because South Africans speak like an autistic todler with a mouth full of marshmallows

>nigger
>warlord
>communist
That's why

Because he brought on the whole issue of bernstein and bernstien bears. Fuck him and his "effect".

Fucking terrorist.

You're taught he's a hero but that's because nobody in the west knows shit about Africa or it's history. The country is in worse shape under his party than it was before. They went from borderline first world and the jewel of Africa to AIDS capital of the world squalor in 20 years.

>2013
Wtf I swear I remember hearing about him being dead before the 10s even began

He was a literal communist terrorist who hated white people.

He's a nigger.

lol

>we
lol
Love how naive faggots need this 'we' to exist.

Disgusting honestly

Because we sure do hate niggers.

Butchers his own people

Links to terrorist acts as well as active in the ANC which was paid for by Communist governments.

Because the ANC bombed civilians, similar to IRA.

>>>>>>>>>

At least we have an accent of our own America Jr.

NIDF

>canadian flag eh

>Drugs, drink and gangs were common in the shanties, the product of decades of brutal marginalisation
That's just how Africans work I'm afraid. The black communities were mostly left to their own devices under apartheid.

>The murder rate is down by about 44 per cent since 1995
That's because the government edits the figures my dude.