That mediocre season premiere

>that mediocre season premiere

Is this kike officially not funny anymore?

He was never funny.

>Seinfeld
>not funny

Gen Z and/or pleb

Has Sup Forums liked a new season of anything so far? I guess Nathan for You.

I thought it was alright. I laughed out loud when Leon took the first call as his new assistant and right before the scene cut away he was like "The bitch got foisted!"

leon being his assistant is gonna be the best part of this season
>crudité?
>crudi-take

also love how suzie wasn't having any of that foisting shit
>YOU'RE A TOTAL FUCK UP!

Exactly, Jerry Seinfeld was the funny one

watch the other episodes (they leaked online)

they're funny as fuck

every scene with the lesbian couple was literally dead air except the qt one basically being new suzie

also was she supposed to be muslim? why did she try to kill him in the restaurant?

It was great, actually, I don't know what you guys are talking about. It's shaping up to be way better than the previous season, which WAS mediocre

Fucking plebs.

DUDE LESBIANS

Larry David was the brains behind the show's best jokes. The character of George was all him.

>ayatollah, fatwa, salman rushdie jokes
Larry the 80s called they want they hack comedy back.

you can tell who didn't grow up around black people because those people love Leon
>omg le funny annoying black man XD

leon a best because there's only one of him. if there were a bunch of leons (not just black people, but freeloading dudebros) it would be obnoxious

I want to introduce him to Jesus

>Mocks Muslims
>Mocks Lesbians
>Basically a black caricature character
>Sup Forums STILL not satisfied and is angry because it's done by a Jew

if it was done in a funny manner, his show would not get shit upon.

the episode simply wasn't funny

>muh nostalgia, 90s kids will only know this

oh boy how unexpected

I thought it was pretty good

Sup Forums =/= Sup Forums
Also the episode wasn't that funny, not only was it disappointing after the long hiatus but the entire thing felt off, in part because the direction and almost cartoonish level of saturation made it look like some king of SNL parody and also because of the writing. The conflict was weak, the fatwa plot was too over the top, and the cameos from Ted Danson and Richard Lewis were next to pointless, as was the entire charity event "subplot". Combined with how Susie looked like she'd had a load of surgery and Richard Lewis looked and sounded like he'd had a stroke or was dying, this episode had more in common with some bad fanfiction or a one off reunion special where nobody wanted to do it and they were forced to put in the recurring guests regardless of any story element.

Another user said the leaked episodes were funny so hopefully this was just them getting back into the swing of things and the season will improve.

where desu?

I wish I could foist Sup Forums on reddit

>אללוכ

what did they mean by that?

watch series

you do the rest of the work

proof is pic related

besides all your weird projections about the characters, the production value is only like that for the first episodes

it gets significantly funnier and back to form as the show progresses, and the fatwa plot is the gift that keeps on giving

Richard Lewis looks decrepit.

it's like he got people to go to social media sites and note what the most popular clips from the previous seasons were

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought so. It felt really formulaic. Well it was always formulaic. But there just weren't any especially funny premises/moments, it was all soft chuckle-tier.
Everyone looks way older except for Suzie who somehow looks younger

>can watch it now
>but have to see some stupid border under it
pass, i'll just wait