pull

Yes

Looks like rancid shit

Is this THICC cunny kino (TCK)?

Since the day began

Luciferkino is on

this bitch is nasty bro get some decency

Yes.

her role will probably be boring mommy dialogue, running away, and no being awesome like she was in Dollhouse/Person Of Interest

>liking fat chicks

I'm can't wait!

But, she'll infuse personality into the role.

Anything to wash the taste of shithumans out of my mouth. It can't possibly be worse.

I seriously hope not. I had the same concerns, but there was a statement from the creator specifically addressing this issue and they told us to fear not.
In any case, she can make the role interesting and I would still watch her on an extra role so...

She'd probably starts out that way, then it'll get interesting later. Why would they cast a genre actress if they just wanted a generic mom?

Are you for fucking real? That girl is built like a brick shithouse. I would FUCK the hell out of her. What a babe!

IT'S STARTING

Someone stream it, no tv sub

why is nobody taking about this!!???

Googling Fox online USA worked for me... It said world premiere but in some other places there is a delay
Watching...

I miss Legion.

It's coming back next year.

I'm kinda digging this

What mutants did we see so far?

>Blink (girl who the team saved. Yes, the girl for the Days of Future Past crew, though new actress),

>Polaris (girl who got arrested. She gets green hair next ep),

>Sunspot (light-em-up dude)

native american dude is thunderbird, who is warpath's brother. Warpath was the native american in days of future past.

God I missed Amy so much...
Am I just waifuing or she seriously makes every scene better? I really can't tell anymore
X-Men nostalgia ringtone made me kek
I keep expecting Vampire Bill to fang out any second

I'm about to start watching. What am I in for? How cute is Amy in it?

Cutest mommy ever.

Now, damn, I actually liked it.
I was right, being on the run brings old Samaritan feels...

I almost feel like skipping this opening shit because I've already seen it, I just wanna get to Amy. NEEDS MORE AMY

Going to watch for Nat and Amy, will probably be tripe though.

yes.

I come for Amy Acker and I will stay because its co-created by Matt Nix (who made Burn Notice, a show I loved)

Anywhere to watch online?

Though just google Fox online now, the USA stream is over, the other signals are airing it now if i'm correct

CUTE!

>Matt Nix
That explains why Jesse from Burn Notice is on the show. Good for Nix getting work.

I wonder if the other Burn Notice stars will get cameos, it's not like any of them besides Bruce are doing anything.

emma dumont, so sexy

Everything always need moar Amy
I could watch a show that's just her sitting on a chair monologing for hours and hours.
But this was actually nice too desu

Well she certainly looks like she eats bricks...OF CHEESE

too deep voice though

>enter basement
>find tied up qt mutie
what do?

This actually isn't that bad. I'm like halfway through it and so far I don't hate it. I just hope it doesn't get too political. I'm dreading the allusions to DRUMPF and things like that that I know are gonna happen sooner or later though.

uhoh bullies

I want to FUCK and SUCK FatNat

that little crybaby bitch character sucks ass

Everything is political nowadays under the specific glass, and that sucks. But I don't think it's gonna be the focus of this show. The most sjw thing they could pull is the mutants=minorites analogies, but that is not really that bothersome compared to the other heavier weapons on the usual controversy fronts

>give her some cookies, she looks hungry.

It was bretty good for a first episode, can't wait for next week

lmao

Oh fugg...
kek

She looks like younger fatter less cute version of Catherine Isabelle

oh SHIT a new one! nice.

Also thats two of these that have a post of mine in them. Amazing

>tfw amy acker will NEVER be your mommy
;_;

Im only here for fatnat

Well I was expecting this show to be terrible, but it was actually pretty good. Maybe this might actually be a decent show.

Or it'll fall apart in a few episodes. We'll see.

need 1080p

I think I heard the name Nimrod during the show, am I wrong? Can anyone confirm?

Ha! I clearly put more effort into the older one, didn't I? I probably just assumed that there weren't enough POI fans in this thread to appreciate the details.

Life is suffering

At least we can take comfort we can have Amy in our screens next week too and that her new show was actually decent, watchable and fun.

*BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

Oh god. This kinds of posts already. Kek

Damn, she got THICC. Gonna have rub one out to this.

Oh damn that was you that made both? Well done man. The first one still is a lot better though, but I'm just happy to see any PoI related oc.

And there's a few fans left, and maybe a couple new ones. The one other Amyposter is one of them. I think more people are starting to discover it through netflix, so it's getting more popular.

>we can have Amy in our screens next week too and that her new show was actually decent, watchable and fun.
This makes me very happy, I get new Amys every week and it won't be a chore to watch it. I was afraid the show would be trash and then I'd have to struggle through it just for Amy, but it was actually good. Rejoice!

Also I was diggin that kind of synthy music it had goin on. I wanna hear more of that.

and the devil appears

So the mom is actually Root in disguise right? She's been deep undercover for years on a mission for the Machine, right?

Amy might never even give us a hug, but she's also never gonna let us down.

And we finally have a legit excuse to post her like crazy.
I'll be waiting for next episode

Dubs never lie
I'd even dare say all of them are just impersonations of Illyria playing with us mortals...

Looks like Amykino is back on the menu, boys

Nah, Illyria couldn't keep the game running that long. She'd eventually get tired of pandering to humans and go back to being blueberry-flavored Amy. Only Root is that good and dedicated an actor.

You forget when she fooled Fred's parents. Illyria can certainly act. But yeah, boredom would be the real issue there.
I don't loose hope though, there's a universe where mommy Amy will surprise everyone with her blue hair and time altering mutant powers

No I remember it, but it's just that it only lasted maybe an afternoon, I can't see Illyria playing a game like that for an extended period of time. Especially if there was no real reason to do it. If I remember right she only pretended to be Fred because she didn't want to put up with them puking their disgusting human emotions all over her. Now Root on the other hand, if the Machine tells her to do something she'll do it, without complaint, for as long as it takes, no questions asked.

Also on the note of Mommy Amy having powers, I actually do really hope that at some point in the series it's revealed she's a mutant too. I'm fine with her playing the mom role and all but, it's Amy Acker. You don't cast her in a genre show if you don't have big plans for her. Here's hoping that she ends up with some time warping powers or something, as a sort of nod to Illyria. That'd be cool

Yup. that would be just great.
It's kind of frustrating that Amy has training in more than one combat form and they rarely let her show up, that was kind of a complain by her on Fred. Root on the other hand, had a few ones, but Reese did most of the physical fighting. And now Mommy sure seems like a tough lady though...

It is just the pilot so it may be too early to say, but her character doesn't seem bad at all so far. I was worried for awhile that they'd make her the 'annoying nagging wife' type of character, which would be a massive disservice to Amy Acker. That and I don't even think she's capable of playing a role like that, it might be beyond even her abilities. She's just too naturally likeable.

But so far she seems pretty reasonable. Maybe the writers realized what a huge mistake it would be to waste her on a really 2 dimensional character. We'll see.

Woops, meant one dimensional.

One of the things that bothers me about most shows is the "give mandatory flaws to a character" trope just to make him "realistic" which many times results in writers creating insufferable characters. This didn't happen in PoI as I liked everyone and I loved that about the show as well. It's not every day you get to see chars that you actually like. That's the kind of thing that makes me stick around.
And so far, it is early but none of the good chars gave any reason to dislike them. Not even the kid honestly. Yeah he cried a lot, but he was miserable, he has a sister as well to contain him and hes probably the most powerful character on the show right now, and that's eventually gonna pay once he learns to control it.

Don't get me started on PoI, it became my favorite TV show because it's the only one I've ever seen where I actually liked all of the characters. They were all great. And it's a bit early to say, but on the Gifted so far none of the characters are insufferable. My only problem is the kids acting is pretty weak, I thought. Besides that, I can get behind all of these characters.

Kid actors are not usually very good when they start, but they can learn.
Anyway, I think you should watch Fringe too if you haven't already.
There's no Amy in it but it's pretty good and that's one of the few other shows I can genuinely say you get attached to the characters too.

>the kids acting is pretty weak
I don't know, I thought it was decent. The telekinetic kid seemed quite good and the air wall girl seemed a bit sub-par, but overall I think it evened out.

>The most sjw thing they could pull is the mutants=minorites analogies
That's always been the point of X-Men though, so I have no problem at all with it. So long as it doesn't get into the territory of outright Trump allegories it'll be fine, and I don't see that happening.

What if there's a scene wehre Amy and Natalie kiss

thicc and sticc, together at last. oh my...

Dat ass

The ultimate MommysGirl scene, my dick would fucking explode

Y O U

J U S T

K N O W

>qt mutie

Damn, I like that.

I wish I could find a pic or gif or something of it, but there was a part from that interview where Amy was rubbing her hand up and down Nats thigh. It was pretty innocent I think but god damn it made my dick diamonds.

Honestly, if you can find a pic/gif of this that alone might be enough for me to get off to. My brain can fill in the rest.

thicc flappy thighs
you can just tell those things aren't toned