Finn and Rey

I really hope the studio doesn't shy away from this romance and they get together after Last Jedi. The actors have great chemistry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-T_pjMr7-n0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope Rey dies and Finn takes her place. Completely unironically too.

>Rey falls to the dark side
>Finn is forced to kill her to save the galaxy
pls make it happen Disney

I hope Finn dies and Disney runs around in circles trying to pontificate it as a shining example of diversity but in reality it's another attempt to get that chinese box office

Spoilers have already confirmed that Finn and Rey spend almost no time together in this movie.

I think it's funny how drastically they had to change Boyega's face structure for the fanart. It's not even about him being black, he's just an ugly dude. Which is why I think he's not going to be a love interest. If they were going in that direction they would have gotten the guy from Creed and Chronicle.

Disney marketers fuck off.

Fuck off autismo

Aren't they ship Finn with new character Rose?

Yes. They spend almost the whole movie together.

>I think it's funny how drastically they had to change Boyega's face structure for the fanart. It's not even about him being black, he's just an ugly dude.

It is noticeable. It's his face, but it's also his body. He's got big thighs and wide hips and combined they don't give him a very masculine body. There are better looking black actors if they wanted to go the romance route.

>Daisy having wide hips
OH NO NOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I know, that's why I said AFTER Last Jedi

>OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHYTE WIMMIN
>HAVE THIS UGGO CHINK, NIGGER
lol

I'd rather have Poe and Finn tbqh

Their characters aren't really that compatible. There was no build up between them other than being friends.

Meanwhile A New Hope was already trying to create tension between Han, Luke, and Leia. I don't think they'll fuck with it because Disney is way too safe.

how do these jews get away with it

kek as a black i commend a good tasteful racial crack

DUDE I'M TROLLING Sup Forums LMAO

>not drawing Boyega's child-birthing hips

Seriously. The man has an ass and hips of a woman ready to produce 10 children in their good years. Stick women should be seeking him out on that genetic lottery alone.

thats too kino for them

The second i realize that Finn is not a jedi, i leave the kinoplex and get full refund. I will also retaliate though vandalism.

>Boyega's child-birthing hips

the fuck are you talking about

God's chosen people are the master race and there is no use in fighting it.

Hitler overplayed his hand, too many enemies, failed to ally with the US and UK. Enter modern leftist dystopia.

But if the UK and US would've backed him against the soviets. Earth might be 10000% better. Who knows.

*blocks your path*

>picking out some random pic of him running from the front of all positions

I'm not going to do your work for you but that guy's got the bottom half of a black woman on him.

>talking about any actor that isn't white or male on a film discussion board
>butthurt autists assume you must be "trolling"

now its a true to life drawing.

I don't see Chewbacca ever forgiving her if this happens

Finn is gay smart guy.

How is this even a discussion. He was clearly friendzoned at the end of tfa. Cucks and niggers btfo.

i hope that obnoxious nigger actually dies in real life

kek

Did you forget "dont hold my hand nigger?"

Well done

He will forgive him.

I wonder if Sup Forums actually dislikes Force Awakens or if it was just the interracial romantic undertones that triggered them?

Rey will be too strong and independent

I would have liked it way more if it had any romantic undertones whatsoever you sperg

you can't say there wasn't a tension between them.

>interracial romantic undertones that triggered them?
Things that never happened. Tfa was garbage regardless.

sup guys.

Thats just fucking queers trying to force their faggotry where it doesn't belong.

ugh she's hideous

#DisneyNotMyStarWars
#TheFirstMarySueJedi
#DisneyAssholesKilledHanSolo
#DisneyWhyAreTheyAreAllUgly

it will happen

You wish cuck

maybe after 10 years when current fans of disney's not-star-wars movie reach puberty and start thinking about boy-girl stuff

>modern movie audiences are so starved for romance that they project it onto shitty soulless soft reboots too terrified of sexuality to allow any trace of it into the final cut
Sad state of affairs folks

Rey and finn will be forgotten in 10 years.

OH OH OH NO NO NO

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>modern movie audiences
Does that mean queers and women?

*Blocks your path

Uhhh, no sweetie. Finn and Rey are already more memorable than Luke Skywalker.

The Marxist parasites in charge of the studios like to think so

what does this photoshopped pic prove exactly?

Any of you faggots that want Rey to get BLACKED are just cucks. Plain and simple.

However, if you want Reylo to happen, you're an even bigger faggot. You only want to see it happen because you're ugly as fuck just like Adam Driver.

He has the hips of a woman

>doesn't look anything like that in the movie or any promo shoots
>user accepts it as fact

wew lad

All shipfags should hang.

So you haven't seen tfa

omg their children would look so beautiful by 2017 standards

youtube.com/watch?v=-T_pjMr7-n0

@ 2:10

Cope harder, cuckboi

Mike is certainly on this one with you bros.

>he's wearing baggy pants in a 4 second shot of an SNL skit

wow guys you totally proved your point!

>It's photoshopped!
>H-His pants are just baggy!
Why are you so desperate to defend this fucking orangutan?

mirin those delts

>omg he's wearing a suit jacket

why are you so desperate to prove this shit-tier meme right?

You can clearly see it in the movie cuck.

Its a shame the lightsabre didn't leave a scar.

sure whatever kid

Hopefully he rips her arms off and strangles her to death then. In fact, hopefully all the characters die except Chewbacca and Luke and we can just have new movies with good stories.

It ok user, its clear as day to the rest of the world the nigger has woman hips.

oh so that's why you're so adamant on proving this meme, you're a Sup Forumscuck

I dont have to prove anything, everyone except you can see it.

>wearing gloves for pullups

its confirmed already

Disney would never have that interracial romance because of the revenue they'd lose in China. The speculation has been hilarious though.

He's gross.

>speculation has been hilarious though.
Its clear they weren't going that path for years

Tumbler is convinced he will

Why did you save that shit?

Reminder Reylo will happen.

he's a pretty handsome dude, don't be jealous

Finn is too good for her

Raise your standards you autistic fan girl

Wide-hipped dopey faced manlet is not handsome in anyone's universe

>autistic fan girl
Its obviously a faggot.

potentially the best star wars couple

Boyega should be the one with female hips and big t h i c c thighs

fakenews

Doing some kind of romantic tension between Rey and Kylo would have saved much of the movie and give it some actual weight.

woah...

I'd accept interracial faggotry if in turn that meant:
>axing the retarded Han frigate scene
>putting that time towards Han teaching her to fly/repair the Falcon
>axing the retarded death planet copypaste
>putting that time towards both factions racing to Luke's hiding spot, resulting in a skirmish and Luke beating the fuck out of Kylo

>hideous
It's a match then.

there was tension.

REYLO

>romantic

Dry, mechanical, "you're a bad guy".